Wednesday, July 5th
- Jul512pm - 12:50pmBodyPumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioInstructors: Beth & Indi
- Jul51pm - 4pmChen Chen: Physics Dissertation DefenseSmall Hall, Room 122
Chen Chen, Final Oral Examination for the Ph.D., Title: "Quantum and Classical Manifestation of Hamiltonian Monodromy."
- Jul55pm - 7pmPlanning for Summer - The RemixBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201
Join us as we take stock of our summer research progress. We’ll make a plan for all that you want to accomplish during the rest of the summer. We’ll also help you schedule in some more fun.
- Jul55:30pm - 6:30pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioThis ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Jul56:45pm - 7:45pmCardio DanceStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Eleonor & Andy, this class creatively blends elements of various dance styles for a fun workout that anyone can do. It includes easy-to-follow, dynamic choreography designed to sculpt, tone and condition.
- Jul57:30pm - 8:30pmVIMS Wachapreague Public Seminar: Skating By? A coastal elasmobranch and climate changeVIMS - Seaside Hall (Eastern Shore Laboratory)Find out how climate change is affecting our oceans and how a local species is responding to environmental change.
- Jun12-Jul28Schroeder Center - Brock Institute (SC-BI) Summer Fellowship ProgramTyler Hall, Room 433
- May235:30pm-Aug16:30pmBeginner Yang Style Taiji ClassRowe House, TBDJoin WMCI in the study of Taiji, a Chinese martial art which combines breath work, balance, and meditation!
|Calendar View List View Today|