Thursday, July 6th
- Jul612pm - 12:50pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioThis ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body. Instructor: Cindy
- Jul65:30pm - 6:30pmStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kim, otherwise known as "Freestyle Step", this is a high-intensity workout using an adjustable platform with simple basic footwork. A fun and effective workout for all fitness levels!
- Jul65:30pm - 7:30pmNorth Florida - Brewery Tour & Happy HourIntuition Ale Works | 929 East Bay Street, Jacksonville, FL 32202
- Jun12-Jul28Schroeder Center - Brock Institute (SC-BI) Summer Fellowship ProgramTyler Hall, Room 433
- May235:30pm-Aug16:30pmBeginner Yang Style Taiji ClassRowe House, TBDJoin WMCI in the study of Taiji, a Chinese martial art which combines breath work, balance, and meditation!
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary