- Focusing on the FutureSchool of EducationFocusing on the Future exposes high-ability learners to career opportunities related to the arts, humanities, mathematics, and sciences. The program also informs parents of considerations and guidelines for effective career and academic planning.
- 5th Annual From Possabilities to Practical ApplicationsHilton Richmond Hotel & Spa, Short Pump, VA
Strengthening Education for Children with Disabilities
- 30-Minute Relaxation SessionsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
Relaxation Sessions are back for the spring semester starting Tuesday, February 7th. Start the semester off with self-care built into your schedule!
- 5th Annual School of Education Research Symposium - Call for Proposals!School of Education
Proposals are due to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org by February 24th at 11:59 PM. Posters and presentations are welcome! The symposium (March 24th) is free and a great opportunity to build presentation and research skills.
- #youarewelcomehereSadler Center
Write a message of support to your fellow students, colleagues and friends, and share it with the world. #youarewelcomehere @internationalwm
- Research in Action Speaker Series: Dr. Finbarr SloaneSchool of Education, Room 1056
Finbarr Sloane from the NSF will present "Federal Funding Opportunities for Research in STEM Learning, Work Force and Broadening Participation" from 10:30 – 11:45 a.m. Attendees are invited to stay for a brown-bag lunch discussion from noon – 1 p.m.
- Student Teaching OrientationSchool of Education, Holly
- Active Citizens ConferenceSchool of Education
Join students, faculty, and community leaders coming together to learn about the best practices for impacting community and mobilizing social change.
- Digital Storytelling - 1st Spring 2017 eLearning LabSwem Library, Ford Classroom
Faculty are invited to attend our first eLearning Lab. We will be focusing on a hand-on approach to explore and discuss digital tools for use in the creation of podcasts, websites, presentations, timelines, and mapping.
- Faculty Research Brown Bag: Gene RocheSchool of Education, Room 2000Interested in learning about research underway at the School of Education? The Faculty Research Brown Bag Series brings faculty, students and community members together to explore new ideas in education.
- Tailgate & Viewing Party Hosted by the Grad CouncilKaplan Arena (formerly William & Mary Hall), The Wightman Cup Room and the Basketball Court Stage
A graduate student event to cheer on the Tribe against Towson and enjoy free food and drinks.
- A Day at William & Mary - Join the Tribe!School of EducationA special event for newly admitted Higher Education Administration students on February 27th from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- School Psychology Admission InterviewsSchool of Education, Holly RoomThe School Psychology faculty will bring selected applicants to campus to attend small group interviews and to interact with other applicants and current students.
|Calendar View List View Today|