- Virginia Council for Learning Disabilities Spring SymposiumJames Madison University
Dynamic Learning Strategies: Getting Everyone Engaged!
- Culturally Responsive Practices 2017School of Education, Dogwood Room
Culturally Responsive Practices 2017 brings together students, faculty and staff to discuss issues of identity, equity and privilege in educational settings.
- Culturally Responsive Practice - Free Food, Great Speakers!School of Education
The School of Education is bringing together students, faculty, and staff across campus and the community to discuss issues of identity, equity, and privilege. Event comes with free lunch and is applicable to all. Sign up here!
- Chi Sigma Iota Induction CeremonySchool of Education, Holly
- In Pursuit of Excellence: Discipline Bias Across Ethnicity, Socioeconomic Status & GenderSmall Hall, Room 111
College Partnership for Kids presents its spring 2017 lecture series, In Pursuit of Excellence: Discipline Bias Across Ethnicity, Socioeconomic Status & Gender. Panelists include Clair Berube, Judy Clarke, and Debbie Ramer.
- William & Mary Conference on Higher Education and Social MobilitySchool of Education, Matoaka Woods
The American higher education system may reinforce income inequality instead of social mobility. The conference explores how we might change this outcome.
|Calendar View List View Today|