- Virginia Council for Learning Disabilities Spring SymposiumJames Madison University
Dynamic Learning Strategies: Getting Everyone Engaged!
- Culturally Responsive Practices 2017School of Education, Dogwood Room
Culturally Responsive Practices 2017 brings together students, faculty and staff to discuss issues of identity, equity and privilege in educational settings.
- Chi Sigma Iota Induction CeremonySchool of Education, Holly
- HOPE Presents: Take Back the NightAndrews Hall, Room 101
Join HOPE and the William & Mary community at Take Back the Night, a night that is dedicated to the support and healing of survivors of sexual assault. The event will feature personal testimonies, poetry, and a candlelight vigil.
- Take Back the Night: A Faculty/Staff ResponseAndrews Hall, Room 101
Join other members of W&M's faculty and staff as we support students and ourselves on this important evening focused on supporting survivors and preventing future sexual assaults from occurring. This is a two-part event (see within).
- William & Mary Conference on Higher Education and Social MobilitySchool of Education, Matoaka Woods
The American higher education system may reinforce income inequality instead of social mobility. The conference explores how we might change this outcome.
- Faculty Research Brown Bag: Pamela EddySchool of Education, Room 2000Interested in learning about research underway at the School of Education? The Faculty Research Brown Bag Series brings faculty, students and community members together to explore new ideas in education.
|Calendar View List View Today|