- Elementary Education Advising Session for New StudentsSchool of Education, Room 2060To help you learn more about the Elementary Education program at William & Mary, please plan to attend an advising session on Friday, June 2 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in Room 2060.
- SURN Leadership ConferenceSchool of Education
The SURN Leadership Conference offers a forum to learn and exchange ideas on the campus of the William and Mary School of Education.
- Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) InstituteBest Western Hotel & Conference Center, Waynesboro, VA
- Innovation Lab Summer InstituteSchool of Education
The goal of the Innovation Lab is to bring teams of educators together to shift the culture of their school and to learn how to implement instructional practices such as project based learning, and game based learning, that promote deeper learning.
- Professional Summer Institute for Gifted EducatorsSchool of Education
The Institute highlights Center for Gifted Education materials, disseminates research-based best practices, and provides professional development to promote leadership and exemplary practices in gifted education.
- 2017 Content Teaching AcademyJames Madison University
The 18th Annual Content Teaching Academy will be held June 26 - 30, 2017 on the campus of James Madison University, located in the beautiful and historic Shenandoah Valley.
|Calendar View List View Today|