- Rocks, Minerals, and Bears! O my! Copper Mineral Deposits and Work above the Arctic CircleMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 230Molly Hahn '12 returns to deliver a brown bag talk about mineral exploration in Alaska.
- Investigating Microbial Interactions with Plastic Debris in the Open OceanVIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumDr. Tracy Mincer, Assistant Scientist at the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, discusses his studies of microbial interactions with plastic debris in the open ocean.
- Mineral-Microbe Interactions Important for Cleaning Up Polluted EnvironmentsMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 219Dr. Cara Santelli from the Department of Mineral Sciences at the Smithsonian Institution presents the final geology department seminar of the semester.
- Brown Bag: Graduate School Information SessionMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 230If you are considering graduate school next year then come to this session to get advice and tips from the faculty on applying and mapping out the next steps.
- Modeling of Sediment and PCB Transport at the New Bedford Superfund SiteVIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumACOE Research Engineer Earl Hayter discusses modeling of sediment and PCB transport for three post-remediation scenarios at the New Bedford Harbor Superfund Site.
- What to do with a Science MajorCohen Career Center, Conference RoomThere are many potential career paths to pursue with a science degree. Learn about your options and how to best prepare to travel your chosen path.
- Brownbag: Obsessed with Ooids: Journey into the Cambrian in VirginiaMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 230Lydia Cuker presents her senior thesis research on ooids in the Cambrian Elbrook Formation.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Geology