- South China Internship Program Summer 2013 Application DeadlineApply to intern with companies and NGOs in the booming Pearl River Delta of south China. Made possible by the Ford Foundation and the Hong Kong America Center.
- Ali Siddiqui Social Entrepreneurship CompetitionOpen to all undergraduate and graduate students enrolled at William & Mary.
- Judge David J. Novak: The Prosecution of Zacarias Moussaoui for Role in 9-11 AttacksLaw School, Room 133Judge David J. Novak tried many high profile cases during his previous tenure in the U.S. Attorney's Office, including the prosecution of Zacarias Moussaoui, the only person convicted to date for his role in the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.
- Graduate School Admissions WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation Room A&BThis workshop presents information and advice on applying to graduate and professional programs, including details on the various admission tests, personal statements, references, and appropriate application timelines.
- Air Combat Command International Affairs Update: Global Trends and Their Impact on the U.S. MilitaryReves Center for International Studies, Reves RoomDelivered by Dr. Albert Mitchum, Political Advisor to the commander of Air Combat Command, Langley Air Force Base.
- Russia and the United States in the Antebellum and Civil War Periods: Mutual RepresentationsWashington Hall, Room 201Lecture delivered by Ivan Kurilla, Visiting Fellow at the Institute of European, Russian and Eurasian Studies, Elliot School of International Affairs, George Washington University.
- "Don't Forget Fukushima!" Lecture--Yuka TsuchiyaJames Blair Hall, Room 229A lecture by Yuka Tsuchiya (Ehime University) entitled "Atoms as Soft Power: President Eisenhower's Atoms for Peace Campaign and Japan, 1953-1959."
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Global Studies