- 2013 McGlothlin Leadership ForumAlan B. Miller HallJoin the Mason School of Business and the William & Mary Law School for the McGlothlin Leadership Forum on Wednesday, October 9.
- William & Mary Law School Alumni Gathering in Roanoke, VirginiaPlease join Dean Davison Douglas and fellow Classmates
- Tenth Annual Brigham-Kanner Property Rights ConferenceLaw SchoolThe event features panels with the nation's leading scholars and practitioners and the award of the 2013 Property Rights Prize to Professor Thomas W. Merrill of Columbia Law School. Sponsored by the William & Mary Property Rights Project.
- 2013 Brigham-Kanner Prize Recipient DinnerWren Building, Great HallProfessor Thomas W. Merrill from Columbia Law School will receive the Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Prize.
- 2013 Brigham-Kanner Property Rights ConferenceLaw School, Room 11910th Annual Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Conference: Exploring Property's Essence
- "In the Balance: Law and Politics on the Roberts Court"Law School, Room 127Lunch Talk and Book Signing with author and Constitutional Law expert, Harvard Law Professor Mark Tushnet Friday, October 25, 2013, 12:45 - 1:45, Room 127 Sponsored by the Institute of Bill of Rights Law Books will be available for purchase.
- Lunch with Holland & Knight Partner Tom Brooke '90Law School, Room 141SIPS is hosting Tom Brooke on October 25 in room 141 for a talk on "IP Beyond Patent Law" and a discussion of careers in IP. Mr. Brooke's practice focuses on trademark, copyright and unfair competition.
- William & Mary Law School Alumni Gathering in BostonPlease join Dean Douglas and fellow alums
- Workshop on Immigration and LawSwem Library, Ford ClassroomProf. Angela Banks, William & Mary Law School, will discuss immigration enforcement, the DREAM act and the issue of racial profiling.
- William & Mary Law School Alumni Gathering in New YorkPlease join Dean Douglas and fellow alums in New York
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Law School