- The Good, The Bad, and The Unknown: Effects of Immigration ReformLaw SchoolCome listen to varying perspectives of the current immigration system and possible implications of comprehensive immigration reform.
- William & Mary's First Sustainability SummitMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Brinkley CommonsThe Sustainability Summit will bring together groups and departments across campus that are involved in environmental initiatives for a day of panels and workshops. This event will improve communication and foster new partnerships for a sustainable W&M.
- Meeting of the Alumni Association Board of Directors for William & Mary Law SchoolLaw SchoolThe Alumni Association Board will meet at the Law School on November 8, 2013
- Decadal level sea-level forecasting: Do we need it and can we do it?VIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumProfessor Han-Peter Plag of Old Dominion University will explore issues related to long-term forecasts of sea level.
- Interviews with inmates at VPRJTo celebrate the National Day of Listening, we're visiting the Virginia Peninsula Regional Jail to speak with inmates.
- Symposium on Race and the Law in AmericaLaw SchoolThe W&M Law School's Black Law Students Association will present a symposium on "Race and the Law in America" on Saturday, Nov. 9. Panel 1, 9AM, The Socio-Historical Dimensions of Race and Law; Panel 2, 11AM, The Affirmative Action Debate. Free.
- Election Law War StoriesLaw School, Room 127Ben Ginsberg, recognized as one of the most influential election law attorneys, Patton Boggs attorney, and William & Mary Election Law Program Advisory Board member, will deliver a lecture about his experiences as an election law attorney.
- Lunch with Susan Smith BlakelyLaw School, Faculty Conference RoomAuthor of "Friends at the Bar"
- Prof. William Jacobson discusses Zimmerman trialLaw School, Room 124Prof. Jacobson (Cornell Law; blogs at Legal Insurrection) will discuss the George Zimmerman - Trayvon Martin trial, including the media coverage and miscoverage of the facts and law.
- Constitutional ConversationsWilliamsburg LibraryConstitutional Conversations is the award-winning seven-month long examination of our nation's founding document.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Law School