- The Good, The Bad, and The Unknown: Effects of Immigration ReformLaw SchoolCome listen to varying perspectives of the current immigration system and possible implications of comprehensive immigration reform.
- William & Mary's First Sustainability SummitAlan B. Miller Hall, Brinkley CommonsThe Sustainability Summit will bring together groups and departments across campus that are involved in environmental initiatives for a day of panels and workshops. This event will improve communication and foster new partnerships for a sustainable W&M.
- Meeting of the Alumni Association Board of Directors for William & Mary Law SchoolLaw SchoolThe Alumni Association Board will meet at the Law School on November 8, 2013
- Decadal level sea-level forecasting: Do we need it and can we do it?VIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumProfessor Han-Peter Plag of Old Dominion University will explore issues related to long-term forecasts of sea level.
- Interviews with inmates at VPRJTo celebrate the National Day of Listening, we're visiting the Virginia Peninsula Regional Jail to speak with inmates.
- Symposium on Race and the Law in AmericaLaw SchoolThe W&M Law School's Black Law Students Association will present a symposium on "Race and the Law in America" on Saturday, Nov. 9. Panel 1, 9AM, The Socio-Historical Dimensions of Race and Law; Panel 2, 11AM, The Affirmative Action Debate. Free.
- Election Law War StoriesLaw School, Room 127Ben Ginsberg, recognized as one of the most influential election law attorneys, Patton Boggs attorney, and William & Mary Election Law Program Advisory Board member, will deliver a lecture about his experiences as an election law attorney.
- Lunch with Susan Smith BlakelyLaw School, Faculty Conference RoomAuthor of "Friends at the Bar"
- Prof. William Jacobson discusses Zimmerman trialLaw School, Room 124Prof. Jacobson (Cornell Law; blogs at Legal Insurrection) will discuss the George Zimmerman - Trayvon Martin trial, including the media coverage and miscoverage of the facts and law.
- Constitutional ConversationsWilliamsburg LibraryConstitutional Conversations is the award-winning seven-month long examination of our nation's founding document.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Law School