- InterVarsity Christian Fellowship Graduate Small Group Interest MeetingSchool of Education, LobbyGrad student? Interested in joining a small group bible study? Join us in the lobby of the School of Education to find out what we're all about. All are welcome!
- Reves Center Documentary: 25 Years of GlobalizationSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumJoin us as we celebrate the Reves Center's 25th anniversary.
- Lecture: Can the liberal international order survive?Sadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumIn celebration of the Reves Center's Silver Anniversary, Dr. James Goldgeier will present the George Tayloe Ross Lecture on International Peace.
- 2014 Mervis Lecture by the Hon. Randall R. RaderLaw School, Room 124The lecture--"A Case for Incremental Invention: Two Cheers for Quality Patents"-- will be given by the Hon. Randall R. Rader, retired chief judge of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit on Oct. 7 at 3:30PM in Rm 124. Free & all are welcome.
- The Sexology of TechnologySadler Center, Tidewater BHow can technology increase intimacy in a relationship? What is the meaning of privacy when sending digital images? Throughout this presentation, HOPE members will facilitate an open dialogue centered on sexuality, privacy, and consent.
- The Law of Sexual Assault on CampusLaw School, Room 119A discussion of sexual assault policy on the William and Mary Campus; the legal response; and how students are affected
- William & Mary Law School Philadelphia Alumni GatheringJoin Dean Douglas for a Philly Alumni Gathering on Tuesday, October 14th
- BLSA International Book DriveLaw School, Main entrance & ZimeDonate to W&M BLSA's book drive to help create a library in a developing country. You can donate your books - any books - to the boxes in Zime (the Law School's caf) and in the Law School's main entrance next to the umbrellas.
- The Immigration Roundtable at W&M: Immigration in Williamsburg, VA Part IILaw School, Room 133Professor Angela Banks and the Immigration Law & Service Society present the second installment of the Immigration Roundtable at W&M on October 16th at 12:50 in Law School Room 133.
- BLSA Movie NightSmall Hall, Room 110BLSA will show Fruitvale Station, an award winning film about the 2009 BART shooting. Afterwards, W&M faculty and students will discuss issues of race and police brutality. The event is on October 16, 5:30 to 9 pm in Small Hall 110. There will be food.
- An Evening with Staceyann ChinSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumCome kick off homecoming weekend with the Center for Student Diversity and enjoy a spectacular performance!
- Sex, Laws and Videotape: A Mendicant on the Frontiers of International JusticeLaw School, Room 127Join the Human Security Law Center for a talk about "Sex, Laws and Videotape" with Dr. Craig Etcheson on Monday, Oct. 20 at lunchtime in room 127. Pizza and soda will be served.
- 2014 McGlothlin Leadership ForumAlan B. Miller HallJoin the Mason School of Business and the W&M Law School for the 2014 McGlothlin Leadership Forum
- Arguing Fisher & Shelby CountyLaw School, Room 127Bert Rein, founding partner of Wiley Rein, will be discussing Fisher v. University of Texas and Shelby County v. Holder. He successfully argued BOTH cases in front of the Supreme Court.
- Red Flag Campaign Concert featuring Tsuki Bomb!Crim Dell MeadowJoin HOPE's Healthy Relationships branch for a performance by Tsuki Bomb in honor of Red Flag Campaign! We will accept donations for Haven, the new safe space for survivors on campus. This event is FREE & open to the public!
- The Legal Side of Breast Cancer (Rene Bowditch JD '82)Law School, Room 124Join the co-founders of Beyond Boobs!, a Williamsburg-based nonprofit breast health organization, as they discuss laws that were enacted as a result of issues surrounding breast cancer.
- 2014 McGlothlin Leadership ForumAlan B. Miller Hall, Brinkley Commons RoomJoin the Mason School of Business and the W&M Law School for the 2014 McGlothlin Leadership Forum.
- Red Flag Movie Night: The Spectacular Now!Andrews Hall, Andrews 101HOPE's healthy relationships branch will be screening "The Spectacular Now" at 8pm in Andrews 101 on October 22nd! We will hand out red "relationship checklists" for audience members to hold up when they spot "red flags" within the relationship!
- 2014 McGlothlin Leadership ForumAlan B. Miller HallJoin the Mason School of Business and the W&M Law School for the McGlothlin Leadership Forum.
- Professor Heuhsen: Life In a Big U.S. Law FirmLaw School, Room 141LLM and 1Ls, interested in working at Biglaw? Want to know what is your life gonna be as a lawyer? Join us on Thursday, 10/23 at 12:50 PM in Room 141!
- Southern Clinical ConferenceLaw SchoolPlease join us for the fourth annual Southern Clinical Conference, "Assessment, Outcomes and the Value of Clinical Legal Education", at William & Mary Law School on October 23-25, 2014 in Williamsburg, Virginia.
- Red Flag Campaign Dialogue on Dating Violence and Hookup CultureSadler Center, York RoomJoin HOPE's healthy relationships branch for a round table about the signs of healthy and unhealthy relationships, and what dating violence and hookup culture means for the W&M community. We'll begin our discussion at 6:30pm in the York Room!
- Shoreline change in urban Massachusetts: time for retreat?VIMS - Watermen's Hall, Andrews Hall 326Porter Hoagland, a Senior Research Specialist in the Marine Policy Center at Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, will examine the dynamics of coastal meta-ecosystems by testing the intermittent upwelling hypothesis in rocky intertidal regions.
- Disenfranchisement, Due Process, and Freedom of Speech (Guest Speaker)Law School, Room 127Richmond attorney David Baugh will be talking about disenfrachised voters in Virginia and America.
- Focus ON: The Critical Language ScholarshipsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201Jessica Zanikos, Critical Language Scholarship Program Officer, will give a presentation on the CLS awards. CLS applications for summer 2015 programs are due November 12, 2014.
- International Law Society: Lunch with Frank SamolisLaw School, Room 141Mr. Samolis was a negotiator for the US/EU trade agreement. Jimmy John's sandwiches will be served.
- An Afternoon with The Honorable Will A. GunnLaw School, Room 127BLSA has partnered with the Veterans Benefits Clinic to host an event with Col. Will A. Gunn (USAF, Ret.). He will present "From Guantanamo to Veterans Affairs: Adversity, Leadership, and Impact." This is an event you don't want to miss!
- 2014 Brigham-Kanner Property Rights ConferenceLaw School, Room 11911th Annual Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Conference: Exploring Property's Essence
- Trick or Treat with Phi Alpha Delta Law FraternityLaw School, Room 124Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity will hold an interest meeting on Friday, October 31 from 1:00-1:45 PM in Room 124.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Law School