- William & Mary Law School Washington, D.C. Alumni GatheringPlease join Dean Davison Douglas at Covington & Burling, LLP
- Wilford Kale Signing Hark Upon the GaleWilliam & Mary BookstoreHark Upon the Gale is one of the most popular and complete histories of the College of William & Mary.
- Hulon Willis Alumni Association & Lemon Project Donning of the Kente Ceremony and ReceptionPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall
- Law School Order of Coif & Class of 2014 Awards CeremonyKimball Theatre, 428 West Duke of Gloucester Street, WilliamsburgThe Law School community will bestow awards and honors on members of the Class of 2014 at a ceremony at Kimball Theatre on Duke of Gloucester Street. Reception to follow.
- Commencement Exercises BeginWilliam & Mary Hall
- Law School Diploma CeremonyLake Matoaka AmphitheatreThe Law School community will gather to celebrate the awarding of diplomas to the J.D. and LL.M. classes of 2014. Seating is limited to graduates and their guests. U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia will present the commencement address.
- TED Talk Tuesdays - MaySadler Center, Tidewater BJoin Vice-Provost Kate Slevin as she presents the TED Talk, "Madeleine Albright: On being a woman and a diplomat." Kate will lead the group in discussion after the video. Please, come join us!
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Law School