- Executive in Residence - John Hewitt, CEO/Founder of Liberty Tax ServiceAlan B. Miller Hall, Brinkley Commons
The Graduate Career Management Center invites you to attend an Executive in Residence event with John Hewitt, Founder & CEO of Liberty Tax Service and co-founder of Jackson-Hewitt.
- Liberty Tax Service Information SessionAlan B. Miller Hall, Brinkley Commons
The Graduate Career Management Center invites you to attend an Executive in Residence event with John Hewitt, Founder & CEO of Liberty Tax Service and co-founder of Jackson Hewitt.
- Former Microsoft President + Chief Xbox Officer Robbie Bach visits W&MAlan B. Miller Hall, Brinkley Common (second floor)
Former Microsoft president and Chief Xbox Officer Robbie Bach will be speaking for the first time at William & Mary about his time at Microsoft developing the Xbox, Xbox 360, Microsoft Office, video, mobile and more.
- Spring BreakAlan B. Miller Hall
- Online MBA Spring 2017 Classes Continue
- Full-Time MBA e-Info Sessionhttp://mason-wm.adobeconnect.com/mba/
Join the Admissions team virtually to learn more about William & Mary's Full-Time MBA program.
- Coffee and CareersAlan B. Miller Hall, Reception area 1049Stop by the Career Management Center for coffee and snacks. Learn about upcoming programs and meet with the staff.
- MBAA Presidential ElectionsAlan B. Miller Hall, Brinkley Hall
- Online MBA Priority Application Deadline - Fall 2017
Priority deadline for Fall 2017 applications. Fall classes begin August 28.
- Verisk Information SessionAlan B. Miller Hall, Room 1027
Information session about Verisk Health.
- Undergraduate Last Day to WithdrawAlan B. Miller Hall
- Trends in HR - Human Capital ClubAlan B. Miller Hall, Room 1013
Please come to learn about some trends in HR so you can prepare yourself as a future business leader from Ms. Susan Carkeek - Senior Advisor to the President for HR at Virginia Commonwealth University.
- 2 Hour Job Search WorkshopAlan B. Miller Hall, Room 1005
The job search strategy called “The 2-Hour Job Search,” developed by Steven Dalton, was designed with the graduate student in mind. Join me this Saturday, February 4, for a “2-Hour Job Search” workshop designed to jump start your spring job search.
- Beta Gamma Sigma Induction Ceremony and ReceptionWren Building, Chapel
The William & Mary Chapter of Beta Gamma Sigma invites to membership those with academic standing in the top twenty percent of our graduate programs (Full-Time MBA, Online MBA, Flex MBA, MSBA, and MAcc).
- Mason School of Business' One-Year Masters Information SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation Room
- MBAA Executive Committee ElectionsAlan B. Miller Hall, Brinkley Hall
- Green Fee Proposals Due
Fund your sustainability idea, research, program or initiative! Projects should relate to sustainability environmentally, socially, and/or economically, those featuring the intersectionality of these factors are encouraged.
- Flex Program: StrengthsFinder Workshop #2William & Mary Peninsula Center, Classroom 104The Flex MBA Program is proud to offer StrengthsFinder Workshops for its Flex students!
- The International Student ExperienceReves Center for International Studies
Learn about W&M's international students.
- Leading the Business of AnalyticsOff-Campus, Inova, 3225 Gallows Road, Fairfax, VA 22031
- 2017 William & Mary Women's Leadership Summit Networking & Keynote SpeakerAlan B. Miller Hall, Undergraduate Lounge
The Raymond A. Mason School of Business Chapter of NAWMBA is pleased to invite you to the 2017 William & Mary Women's Leadership Summit on Friday, 24 March 2017 4:00 - 6:00 pm in Undergraduate Lounge and Brinkley Commons, Alan B. Miller Hall.
- Women's Leadership SummitAlan B. Miller Hall
- Anthem Information SessionAlan B. Miller Hall, Room 1018
Join Anthem to learn more about their company and career opportunities.
- Marathon ConsultingAlan B. Miller Hall, Room 1008
Join us for an information session to learn more about Marathon Consulting.
- Online MBA Virtual Open HouseOnline
Attend a Virtual Open House to learn about the Online MBA at W&M.
- Master of Accounting Program Virtual Information Session
Undecided on your career path after graduation or looking to change careers? Join us virtually to learn about the accounting profession, careers in accounting and William & Mary's Master of Accounting Program.
- CarMax Information Table in AtriumAlan B. Miller Hall, Atrium
CarMax will be set-up in the atrium in Miller to share information about their company and answer questions. Snacks will be available.
- Women in Consulting- Sponsored by DeloitteAlan B. Miller Hall, Room 1013
Join women from Deloitte and learn more about women in consulting.
- A Celebration of Mason's Cultures!Alan B. Miller Hall, Brinkley Commons
ISA is celebrating our school diversity at the year's last cultural night! Please come dressed in your beautiful national costumes and be prepared for a lot of fun!
|Calendar View List View Today|