- Coffee and CareersAlan B. Miller Hall, Reception area 1049Stop by the Career Management Center for coffee and snacks. Learn about upcoming programs and meet with the staff.
- BBA Community NightAlan B. Miller Hall, Brinkley Commons
- AXA Virtual Information SessionAlan B. Miller Hall, Room 1005
A virtual information session to learn more about AXA.
- Alumni Career Networking DayAlan B. Miller Hall, Brinkley Commons
Join us for this opportunity for graduate business students to meet W&M Alumni from a variety of industries and functions. Tap the hidden job market and expand your networking.
- WellMBA: Life Values Inventory with Dr. Kelly CraceAlan B. Miller Hall, Executive Dining Room
WellMBA: Life Values Inventory with Dr. Kelly Crace
- Certificate in Business ManagementAlan B. Miller Hall
The Certificate in Business Managment is a five-day program created to address core functional business areas allowing participants to broaden their professional skills and enhance their career potential.
- SunTrust Information SessionAlan B. Miller Hall, Room 1018
Join Billy Harper from SunTrust to learn more about the company and the commercial banking industry.
- JP Morgan Chase Panel DiscussionAlan B. Miller Hall, Room 1018
Join representatives from JP Morgan Chase to learn about the finance industry.
- Online MBA Application Deadline 3 - Summer 2017Submit your application for consideration to the Online MBA program. Summer 2017 classes begin May 8.
- Undergraduate End of Classes Ice Cream SocialAlan B. Miller Hall, Undergraduate Lounge
- Last Day of ClassesAlan B. Miller Hall
- Online MBA ResidencyAlan B. Miller HallWelcome to campus and the Spring 2017 Online MBA Residency weekend!
|Calendar View List View Today|