- The Middle Eastern Music EnsembleCity Stage (across from the Williamsburg Regional Library)An Occasion for the Arts
- An Occasion for the Arts - Choir ConcertKimball TheatrePerformance by W&M Choir. Free and open to the public. James Armstrong - Conductor
- Ewell Concert Series: The IngramettesEwell Hall, Ewell Recital HallPart of the Ewell Concert Series Admission is free.
- Sunset CeremonyWren YardPerformance by W&M Choir. Conductor - James Armstrong
- Wind Ensemble Homecoming Concert: BandemoniumSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
- Botetourt Chamber Singers Homecoming ConcertWren Chapel
- Music Department Homecoming ReceptionEwell Hall, Ewell Recital Hall FoyerMeet up with your classmates and alumni, tour our renovated Music Library, hear about our ongoing project and performances, enjoy light refreshments and a little morning musical fare.
- Reception for Alumni of the W&M ChoirsEwell Hall, Ewell Recital Hall FoyerAll former members of the W&M Choir, Women's Chorus, and Botetourt Chamber Singers as well as their family and friends are invited to attend.
- Choral Homecoming ConcertUnited Methodist ChurchAll are invited to attend a program that will feature Nathaniel Dett's "Chariot Jubilee" and a work sung jointly by the Choir and choral alumni. Free and open to the public. Guest Artist - Thomas Marshall Conductor - James Armstrong
- Symphony Orchestra Halloween ConcertSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
- Chamber Winds Ensemble performs in DANCEVENTPhi Beta Kappa Memorial HallA collaboration between the William & Mary Chamber Winds and the student performers from the William & Mary Department of Theatre, Speech and Dance featuring the music from Igor Stravinsky's "Historie du Soldat."
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Music