- Sr. Flute Recital, Erin WagnerEwell Hall, Ewell Recital HallErin will be performing a Senior Recital on the flute, performing pieces by Vivaldi, Copland, Piazzolla, Reinecke and Ganne.
- Fehr Project Digitization & Preservation of Choir ArchiveSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterJoin alumni, students and volunteers as they continue efforts to scan, photograph, label and preserve items documenting William & Mary's choral music program (1945-1974) in Swem Library's Special Collections.
- Senior Recital, Taylor Ashlock, SopranoWren ChapelTaylor Ashlock, soprano, will present an early music recital with Rebecca Davy of Bruton Parish Church, organ and harpsichord; and Herbert Watson of Colonial Williamsburg Foundation, German and English flutes.
- Annual Bots Gala "Music from the Movies"Off-Campus, Kimball TheatreFeaturing Harris Simon, jazz harmonica and piano, and Nick Starr, jazz piano. Tickets are $15. All proceeds go to scholarship aid for the W&M Choral International Fund.
- Senior Recital, Tim Rivenburg, Saxophone and ConductingEwell Hall, Ewell Recital HallJoin Tim for his Senior Recital, featuring Sax Quartet, Woodwind Quartet, Brass Quintets, Piano Solo and String Quartet
- W&M Global Film Festival Pre-Festival Screening: Nobody KnowsOff-Campus, Williamsburg Regional LibraryIn a small Tokyo apartment, 12-year-old Akira must care for his younger siblings after their mother leaves them and doesn't seem to be coming back.
- Senior Recital, Lauren Harrington, Mezzo SopranoOff-Campus, Williamsburg Presbyterian ChurchLauren's program features both classical and musical theatre selections, including works by Mozart, Schumann, American composer Ned Rorem, and Broadway composers Adam Guettel, Stephen Sondheim, Stephen Schwartz, and Jason Robert Brown.
- Annual Tidewater Gospel FestivalSadler Center, Chesapeake RoomsSponsored by the Department of Music and the Center for Student Diversity
- The William & Mary Middle Eastern Music Ensemble in Concert with Simon ShaheenOff-Campus, Williamsburg Library TheatreThe William & Mary Middle Eastern Music Ensemble will host guest artist Simon Shaheen for a concert on February 16. Shaheen, an incredibly versatile virtuoso musician, deftly leaps from Arabic to Classical to Jazz styles.
- W&M Wind Symphony, Global Film FestivalOff-Campus, Kimball TheatreThe W&M Wind Symphony performs in collaboration with the 2013 William & Mary Global Film Festival. The guiding theme of this year's festival is, "Youth."
- Honors Colloquium - Taylor Ashlock, Music & Matthew Reese, Music and HistoryBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201Taylor Ashlock and Matthew Reese present their Honors research in Music.
- 3rd Annual Women in Music PerformanceTrinkle HallThe William & Mary Women's Chorus presents the 3rd annual Women in Music Concert in Trinkle Hall. Tickets are $2 in advance and $4 at the door. Performers include several W&M all female a cappella groups and several talented solo performers as well.
- An Evening of Indian Classical MusicEwell Hall, Ewell Recital HallFeaturing Irfan Khan, Sarod and Loren Oppenheimer, Tabla. Free and open to the public.
- Sr. Oboe Recital, Kevin DeiszWren Building, Great HallJoin Kevin for his Sr. Oboe Recital. Featuring works of J.S. Bach, Michael Head, Benjamin Britten, and Gordon Jacob. Kevin will be accompanied by Professor Tom Marshall on the harpsichord and Sarah Glosson on the viola da gamba.
- Senior Recital, Matthew ReeseWren ChapelJoin Matthew for his Senior Conducting Recital, offered through the William & Mary Department of Music.
- Senior Voice Recital, Rachel RochteOff-Campus, Williamsburg Presbyterian ChurchRachel will be accompanied by Nick Starr, piano. Program features music of Haydn, Schubert, Faure, and British composer Michael Head. Rachel and Nick are award-winning Music Majors at W&M in Voice and Piano.
- Senior Recital, Mike Goetjen, Harpsichord and OrganWren ChapelJoin Mike for his Senior Recital on Harpsichord and Organ, featuring works by Bach, Telemann, Couperin, Pachelbel and others.
- W&M Choir Pre-Tour ConcertOff-Campus, Catholic Campus Ministries Chapel, 10 Harrison Ave.Join the choir for this concert, in preparation for their spring tour. Directed by James Armstrong.
- William and Mary Symphony Ochestra: Love, Lust, and DeathPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallThe WMSO presents a very dark, very German concert, with classic themes of love, lust, and death. Don't miss the juxtaposition of Wagner and Brahms, with some new music thrown in!
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Music