- Voices of "Tradition": Examining the Socio-Political Role of Women's Music in Gujarat, IndiaTucker Hall, 127AThis lecture on Indian music is based on recent research by ethnomusicologist Niyati Dhokai.
- Choir Spring TourTBAPerformance tour of the W&M Choir. Conductor - James Armstrong
- Senior Recital: Arianna Zell, mezzo sopranoWilliamsburg Presbyterian ChurchSenior Project in Music Recital: Arianna Zell, mezzo-soprano, with Nick Starr, piano. An art song recital, featuring music of Rossini, Schumann, and Beach.
- Faculty Concert: Sounds of Spring, Classical to JazzEwell Hall, Ewell Recital HallCelebrate the first day of spring with a concert of classical and jazz, performed by W&M Music faculty. Free admission, no tickets required.
- Chinese Traditional Music ConcertEwell Hall, Recital HallWilliam & Mary Confucius Institute presents its first concert of Chinese traditional and folk music in Ewell Recital Hall at 7 pm on Friday, March 21st.
- Ewell Concert Series: Borromeo String QuartetWilliamsburg Library Theatre$10/general public, $5/students, tickets at the door.
- The Language of Chance with Sound Artist and Turntablist Maria ChavezTucker Hall, 127ASound artist and abstract turntablist Maria Chavez focuses on the values and lessons derived from chance encounters, accidents, and improvisation in her art practice.
- Fridays at the Opera: RigolettoEwell Hall, Recital Hall
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Music