- Disc Golf Day TripOff-Campus, New Quarter ParkFrolf is back and better than ever! If you are a wiley vet or have never played, disc golf is fun for all!
- Family Stand Up Paddleboard CourseOff-Campus, Lake MatoakaLooking for a new activity for the family? Join the TAP on Lake Matoaka for some family stand up paddleboarding.
- New River Gorge White Water RaftingOff-Campus, New River GorgeEver wanted to raft the New River? Of course you have! And now is your chance, with the TAP!
- Stand Up Paddleboard ClassOff-Campus, Lake MatoakaEnjoy the nice spring weather on the waters of Lake Matoaka.
- Old Rag Overnight HikeOff-Campus, Old Rag MountainShenandoah Valley is home to some of the most beautiful vistas in Virginia and Old Rag is the best of the them all. With an awesome scamble and bomber hangout space at the summit, its time to get out there and chill!
- James River Float TripOff-Campus, James River, Richmond, VAAs the semester winds down, we could all use some time on the river. Come on a lazy river float with the TAP!
- Full Moon PaddleOff-Campus, Lake MatoakaMissed the first one and still haven't seen the moon? Destroy that drought with the TAP!
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Recreational Sports