- Physics ColloquiumSmall Hall, Room 111Speaker: Herbert Fertig (Indiana University Bloomington) Title: Inducing Topology in Graphene Electronics
- Careers in the Pharmaceutical IndustryCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BLearn about the variety of exciting career opportunities in the pharmaceutical industry, both in and out of the lab.
- Physics & Applied Science ColloquiumSmall Hall, Room 111Speaker: Dr. Gregory Boutis (Brooklyn College, New York) Title of Talk: Measurement of the spin diffusion rate in a rigid solid via NMR
- Green Science CareersCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BThe term "Green" is becoming a part of our everyday language. Learn how you can use your science degree to break into the green industry and make a difference.
- Physics ColloquiumSmall Hall, Room 111Speaker: Michael Ramsey-Musolf (University of Wisconsin) Title of Talk: Fundamental Symmetries of the Early Universe and the Intensity Frontier
- Applied Science Department Open House — Mon, Nov. 19thMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 20You are cordially invited to attend the Applied Science Department Open House on Monday, Nov. 19th 2012, at 4–6 pm, in McGlothlin–Street Hall. Our Ph.D. program is highly individualized and our programs of study are tailored to meet the diverse needs of
- Physics ColloquiumSmall Hall, Room 111Speaker: Vincent Sulkosky, Massachusetts Institute of Technology Title of Talk: "Unveiling Nuclear Structure with Electrons"
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Physics