- Spring BreakSmall Hall, Room 111
- Travis Scott Horrom, Physics Dissertation DefenseSmall Hall, Conference Room 122Title: Experimental Generation and Manipulation of Quantum Squeezed Vacuum via Polarization Self-Rotation in Rb Vapor"
- Physics SeminarSmall Hall, Room 122Speaker: Daniel Hernandez (ICTP) Title of Talk: "An elementary approach to lepton mixing from discrete symmetries"
- Physics AMO SeminarSmall Hall, Room 122John Behr, TRIUMF, Canada Title of Talk: Atom traps, beta decay and wrong-handed neutrinos
- No Physics ColloquiumSmall Hall, Room 111GRADUATE RESEARCH SYMPOSIUM
- Saturday Morning Physics: "Guesstimation" (Prof. Larry Weinstein, ODU)Small Hall, Room 111Why don't we all drive electric cars? Does it matter if you don't recycle that plastic water bottle? How can we answer these questions without relying on experts? This talk by Larry Weinstein will cover the principles of estimating.
- Condensed Matter/Math SeminarSmall Hall, Room 122Mikio Nakahara, Kinki University, Higashi-Osaka, Japan Title of Talk: "ABC of NMR QIP"
- Dissertation Defense - Ilker TuncSadler Center, James roomApplied Science PhD candidate- ILKER TUNC "Epidemic models on adaptive networks with network structure constraints"
- Physics ColloquiumSmall Hall, Room 111Dr. Morgan Mitchell, Institute of Photonic Sciences Barcelona, Spain Title of Talk: "Squeezing of light and atoms in atomic instruments"
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Physics