- Intramural Sand Volleyball and CornholeStudent Recreation Center, Front DeskSignups for the Intramural Sand Volleyball and Cornhole event begin Wednesday, April 3 and end Wednesday, April 10. The event will be held Saturday, April 13.
- Spinning Instructor OrientationStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioThis comprehensive workshop will give you all the tools you need to become a certified Spinning instructor and lead your own classes.
- Disc Golf Day TripOff-Campus, New Quarter ParkFrolf is back and better than ever! If you are a wiley vet or have never played, disc golf is fun for all!
- Family Stand Up Paddleboard CourseOff-Campus, Lake MatoakaLooking for a new activity for the family? Join the TAP on Lake Matoaka for some family stand up paddleboarding.
- Spinning Workshop: High Intensity TrainingStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioApplied correctly, high intensity training can beat fitness plateaus and enhance overall fitness. But too much of it can cause overtraining and burnout. Come learn how, why and when to use high intensity training, and more importantly, when not to.
- New River Gorge White Water RaftingOff-Campus, New River GorgeEver wanted to raft the New River? Of course you have! And now is your chance, with the TAP!
- Stand Up Paddleboard ClassOff-Campus, Lake MatoakaEnjoy the nice spring weather on the waters of Lake Matoaka.
- Old Rag Overnight HikeOff-Campus, Old Rag MountainShenandoah Valley is home to some of the most beautiful vistas in Virginia and Old Rag is the best of the them all. With an awesome scamble and bomber hangout space at the summit, its time to get out there and chill!
- James River Float TripOff-Campus, James River, Richmond, VAAs the semester winds down, we could all use some time on the river. Come on a lazy river float with the TAP!
- Full Moon PaddleOff-Campus, Lake MatoakaMissed the first one and still haven't seen the moon? Destroy that drought with the TAP!
- Group Fitness Exam ScheduleStudent Recreation CenterGroup fitness classes are FREE for all W&M students, faculty, staff and privilege card holders during the exam period.
- All Students: $5 Off any Massage through Finals!Student Recreation CenterSchedule time to unwind! Ends May 8-
- Mar206am-Apr35pmIntramural Tennis Doubles TournamentStudent Recreation Center, Front DeskSignups for the Intramural Tennis Doubles tournament begin Wednesday, March 20 and end on Wednesday, April 3. The tournament will be held at the McCormack-Nagelsen Tennis Center.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Campus Recreation