- Spring Break Smokey Mountain BackpackingOff-Campus, Monongahela National Forest, WVWant to spend spring break backpacking through the breathtakingly beautiful Smokey Mountains? Here's your chance to do so with the Tribe Adventure Program!
- Volleyball RegistrationSadler Center and Student Rec Center
- Free Little, Green LittleStudent Recreation CenterGet your free little, green little gift with every massage received March 10-17!
- Sharp Top Day HikeOff-Campus, Blue Ridge Mountains, VAYou'll definitely want to join us for this one. We are hiking the mountain that was used to make the Washington Monument!
- Hidden Rocks ClimbingOff-Campus, George Washington National ForestJoin the Tribe Adventure Program as we venture out to the George Washington National Forest to rock climb on some of Virginia's best natural rock formations!
- Kitty Hawk Hang GlidingOff-Campus, Kitty Hawk, NCJoin the Tribe Adventure Program as we soar over Kitty Hawk on Hang Gliders! If you haven't tried hang gliding its one of the coolest experiences!!
- TRX Group Suspension Training CourseStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioThis course will help you create fun and innovative classes adaptable to all fitness levels. You'll not only learn TRX Suspension Training fundamentals, but how to incorporate a range of TRX strength and flexibility exercises into a group-training forma
- Learn to Stand Up PaddleboardLake Matoaka Amphitheatre, Lake MatoakaEver wanted to try stand up paddleboarding? Well, here's your chance to learn how in a safe and fun environment.
- Bike to the BeachOff-Campus, Jamestown, VAJoin the Tribe Adventure Program as we bike from the Student Rec Center to Jamestown beach on the beautiful and historic Colonial Parkway!
- Feb18-Mar9TAP into: Your amphibious natureOff-Campus, Campus RecreationRegister for Kitty Hawk Hang Gliding or RVA Whitewater Rafting and we will send you on your watery way with some Free Campus Rec gear that is sure to dry off your soggy bottom.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Campus Recreation