- ACS presents Reruns: '90s and '00s TV show based skits!Campus Center
Miss watching the Fresh Prince of Bel Air? The Proud Family? A Different World? Martin? No worries! Join us for a series of skits based on the popular '90s and '00s TV shows, with an African twist! Tickets will be $3 presale, $5 at the door.
- 2017 Spring Break Chinese Culture CampRowe House
Let your kids have fun at WMCI from April 3rd to April 6th while learning Chinese arts and culture over Spring Break. Space is limited to 8 students!
- US Trade Policies: Where We've Been, Where We Are Going and How To Get Back On TrackLaw School, RM 127
Human Security Law Center invites you to join us for former U.S. Ambassador to Belize, Vinai Thummalapally's talk on US Trade Policies: Where We've Been, Where We Are Going and How to Get Back On Track. Pizza will be served.
- The Past, Present and Future of the Middle East: The James A. Bill Memorial ConferenceSchool of Education, Dogwood Room
The James A. Bill Memorial Conference honors the Reves Center's Founding Director and brings renowned scholars and experts from the fields of international relations, diplomacy, journalism and history to share insights and perspective on the Middle East.
- Amernet String QuartetEwell Hall, Recital Hall (Rm 107)
Pre-concert lecture at 6pm
- Chinese Karaoke!ISC1 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1221
Come sing your favorite songs in English and Chinese with WMCI!
- Rethinking the Holocaust: Lecture by Professor Jeremy Black, University of ExeterTucker Hall, 127A
The Reves Center presents historian and author Jeremy Black for a lecture entitled Rethinking the Holocaust.
- Campus COLL 300 Presentation: "Inclusion and the University"Sadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
Emiko Soltis, Executive Director of Freedom University, and several Freedom University students give the third of three campus COLL 300 presentations scheduled for Spring 2017.
- DEADLINE: Study Abroad Fall 2017 Scholarships and Non-W&M Study Abroad Program Application DeadlinesReves Center for International Studies
- World Taiji and Qigong Day 2017Williamsburg Public Library, Stryker 127 & 128
The William & Mary Confucius Institute invites the greater Williamsburg community to explore ancient Chinese martial arts and health improvement techniques on World Taiji and Qigong Day.
|Calendar View List View Today|