- Film Series "Post-Socialist Visions"Washington Hall, Room 301Film 1: I Served the King of England (Czech Republic, dir. Jiri Menzel 2006) Sept 4th, Wed., 5 pm. Washington Hall 301
- Putinism as Global Model: What Russia Tells Us About Democracy TodayBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201Reves Hall Coffee Hour lecture by Steve Hanson, Vice Provost for International Affairs, Director of the Reves Center for International Studies, and the Lettie Pate Evans Professor in the Department of Government.
- Study Abroad Scholarships Information SessionWashington Hall, Room 201An opportunity for interested students to learn about various scholarships specifically for study abroad which are available through the Reves Center and other sources.
- "Beholden to Stace: Triangulating Stalinism in Contemporary Belarus"Washington Hall, Room 201The talk will take a close look at public debates associated with several historical sites located on the outskirts of the Belarusian capital, Minsk.
- Beholden to Space: Triangulating Stalinism in Contemporary BelarusWashington Hall, Room 201Professor Serguei Alex Oushakine (Princeton University) The talk is taking a close look at public debates associated with memory sites located on the outskirts of the Belarusian capital Minsk.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Russian and Post-Soviet Studies