- Ali's Run 5K Run/WalkLaw School, Lobby
The 13th Annual Ali's 5K Run/Walk sponsored by the Bone Marrow Drive organization at William & Mary Law School. This race is in memory of Ali Kaplan to benefit the national bone marrow donor program through Be the Match Foundation's bone marrow registry.
- National Eating Disorder (NEDA) Walk 2017Student Recreation Center, Outside
Join us and our National Walk Sponsor Aerie for the Williamsburg, VA NEDA Walk at William & Mary!
- Human Computers: A Moment in HistorySadler Center
"Hidden Figures" event with special guests:
-Luncheon: 12:30 pm to 2 pm in Trinkle Hall, RSVP (required), http://forms.wm.edu/31050-Movie: 5:30 pm, Commonwealth Auditorium, Sadler Center-Reception: following movie, Cohen Career CenterThe event is free.
- Delta Chi Presents: Hot & BotheredHouse 660
William & Mary's most successful fraternity fundraiser returns as members of the Delta Chi Fraternity eat the 2nd hottest pepper in the world to raise money for the V Foundation for Cancer Research.
- Crim Dell Restoration WorkdayCrim Dell Meadow
Join the Restoration Committee for a morning of removing invasive plants and planting natives in the Crim Dell area! Bring a water bottle and wear long pants and close-toed shoes. Snacks, tools, and a water cooler will be provided.
- None of Our Business - Or Is it? How We Keep the Community in Business PlanningTyler Hall, Room 114
Hear from representatives from Williamsburg’s Chamber of Commerce, Economic Development Authority, and Planning Commission on how decisions are made in local business.
- Out of the Darkness Suicide Prevention WalkStudent Recreation CenterWilliam & Mary Suicide Prevention Walk on April 22nd. Registration begins at the Student Recreation Center at 8:00 am. The walk being at 9:00 am.
|Calendar View List View Today|