- Citizen Lawyers: Week of CaringLaw School
The George Wythe Society for Citizen Lawyers is excited to announce a partnership with Doctors’ Commons Legal History Society for this year’s Week of Caring! The week is marked by service opportunities and events at the law school and main campus.
- Ali's Run 5K Run/WalkLaw School, Lobby
The 13th Annual Ali's 5K Run/Walk sponsored by the Bone Marrow Drive organization at William & Mary Law School. This race is in memory of Ali Kaplan to benefit the national bone marrow donor program through Be the Match Foundation's bone marrow registry.
- Mini Relay for LifeTrinkle HallCome to the Mini Relay for Life hosted by Colleges Against Cancer on April 1st 7-10pm in Trinkle Hall! Tickets are $3 in advance and $5 at the door! You do not need a team to attend but bring all your friends for a great time to benefit a great cause!
- National Eating Disorder (NEDA) Walk 2017Student Recreation Center, Outside
Join us and our National Walk Sponsor Aerie for the Williamsburg, VA NEDA Walk at William & Mary!
- Human Computers: A Moment in HistorySadler Center
"Hidden Figures" event with special guests:
-Luncheon: 12:30 pm to 2 pm in Trinkle Hall, RSVP (required), http://forms.wm.edu/31050-Movie: 5:30 pm, Commonwealth Auditorium, Sadler Center-Reception: following movie, Cohen Career CenterThe event is free.
- Introductory Forest Mindfulness Walk: A Path to Health and Resilience (open to all)Student Recreation Center, Out front (please be prompt)Would you like to add something restorative to this month, this semester, this year? We invite everyone (particularly staff and faculty) to partake in this practical application of meditation and mindfulness to the daily activity of walking.
- W&M Class of 2017: Introduction to Financial LiteracyAlan B. Miller Hall, Room 1088
William & Mary Student Assembly and the business school's Boehly Center for Excellence in Finance presents, "Importance of Financial Literacy" by Carl Tack.
- Integrative Diversity & Inclusion ForumSadler Center, Chesapeake RoomsJoin campus and community leaders to discuss the ways that peer educators at William & Mary can collaboratively approach topics of health & wellness from the lens of diversity & inclusion.
- Celebration of Active CitizenshipBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201
Join us as we celebrate all of the ways you have prioritized community in your values and life choices this year. The celebration features speakers, awards, delicious desserts, and the company of other committed active citizens. See you there.
- Delta Chi Presents: Hot & BotheredHouse 660
William & Mary's most successful fraternity fundraiser returns as members of the Delta Chi Fraternity eat the 2nd hottest pepper in the world to raise money for the V Foundation for Cancer Research.
- Crim Dell Restoration WorkdayCrim Dell Meadow
Join the Restoration Committee for a morning of removing invasive plants and planting natives in the Crim Dell area! Bring a water bottle and wear long pants and close-toed shoes. Snacks, tools, and a water cooler will be provided.
- Tie Dye Against TraffickingCrim Dell Meadow
Come out to Tie Dye against Trafficking to fight against human trafficking! $5 to tie dye your own shirt, $15 to tie dye a special event shirt, and food is included! All of the proceeds go to International Justice Mission.
- Southern SmashCrim Dell Meadow
Come smash scales (literally) on April 12th!
- Chipotle Fundraiser for the Bosnia ProjectOff-Campus, Chipotle at 143 Richmond Road in Williamsburg
Eat at Chipotle on April 12th between 2:00pm and 9:00pm and 50% of the proceeds will be donated to the Bosnia Project! Don't forget to tell the cashier you're supporting the Project!
- None of Our Business - Or Is it? How We Keep the Community in Business PlanningTyler Hall, Room 114
Hear from representatives from Williamsburg’s Chamber of Commerce, Economic Development Authority, and Planning Commission on how decisions are made in local business.
- 5K Run for RefugeesKaplan Arena (formerly William & Mary Hall)
Come out to the 5K Run for Refugees sponsored by Amnesty International Saturday, April 15th and help raise awareness and money for ShelterBox, an amazing organization that provides emergency shelter and relief to refugees!
Facebook: Run for Refugees 5K
- Delta Phi Croquet PhilanthropySunken Garden
The Delta Phi Fraternity will be holding its 29th Annual Delta Phi Croquet Philanthropy in the Sunken Garden on Saturday, April 15. The proceeds from this philanthropy will be donated to Avalon Women's Shelter.
- 2017 Engaged Scholarship SymposiumSwem Library, The Research Room
Thursday, April 20
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
SWEM | The Research Room (1st floor)
Featuring the research of Sharpe Community Scholars and other engaged research presentations!
- W&M Earth Week: Intergenerational Painting and Planting
- Kappa Alpha Theta's Philanthropy: Dunk-A-ThetaOff-Campus, 155 Richmond Road
- Take Back the Night: A Faculty/Staff ResponseAndrews Hall, Room 101
Join other members of W&M's faculty and staff as we support students and ourselves on this important evening focused on supporting survivors and preventing future sexual assaults from occurring. This is a two-part event (see within).
- 7th Grade Sketch Comedy presents: Shyly Dipping Big Toe in Cold Water!Campus Center, Little Theater
Come celebrate another year of 7G with us this Friday, as our seniors perform some of their favorite sketches from the past four years.
Admission is $2. Half of all proceeds will benefit the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.
- W&M Marches for Science!Sadler Center
Come to Washington DC to join thousands of others to support the scientific community! The Chemistry Club and Biology Club have collaborated to help as many people as possible in the Williamsburg area to join the March for Science in DC.
- Out of the Darkness Suicide Prevention WalkStudent Recreation CenterWilliam & Mary Suicide Prevention Walk on April 22nd. Registration begins at the Student Recreation Center at 8:00 am. The walk being at 9:00 am.
- Beta Theta Pi Presents: Casino NightSadler Center, Tidewater
The Zeta Upsilon Chapter of Beta Theta Pi presents Casino Night, benefiting the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.
Thursday, April 27th, from 9pm-11pm in Sadler.
|Calendar View List View Today|