- Second Spring 2017 eLearning Workshop - "Beyond Blackboard"Swem Library, Ford ClassroomBeyond Blackboard: Expanding Your Web-Based Teaching, Strategies, and Tools
- WMSURE Preparation for Day for Admitted StudentsSwem Library, Ford Classroom
Join Randy Tripp, Associate Dean of Admission and Director of Multicultural Recruitment, in preparation to host admitted William & Mary Scholars to inform them about WMSURE. Help us plan for the day and sign up to host! Please register here.
- Second Spring 2017 eLearning Workshop - "Beyond Blackboard"Swem Library, Ford Classroom"Beyond Blackboard": Expanding Your Web-Based Teaching, Strategies, and Tools
- Mary Mitchell Speaker Series presents Dr. Stephen EnnissSwem Library, Ford Classroom
Join William & Mary Libraries on Tuesday, April 11 at 5:30 p.m. for First Acts of Scholarship: Sixty Years of Growth of American Research Collections, a lecture by Dr. Stephen Enniss.
- Open Textbook NetworkSwem Library, Ford Classroom
Are you concerned about the impact of high textbook costs on your students? Are you looking for more customizable solutions to your traditional textbook? Join us for an open textbook workshop, review a textbook and receive a $200 stipend for your efforts!
- WMSURE Managing the Student-Faculty Research RelationshipsSwem Library, Ford Classroom
Join our faculty panel: Professors Elizabeth Harbron, Jamie Settle, and Francis Tanglao-Aguas. Come get ideas on how to maximize your research relationship with your professors. Please register here.
- Tools for Going "Beyond Blackboard" - Second Spring 2017 eLearning LabSwem Library, Ford Classroom
Faculty are invited to attend our second eLearning Lab where we will be taking a hands-on approach to explore and discuss digital tools that allow you to go "Beyond Blackboard: Expanding Your Web-Based Teaching, Strategies, and Tools".
- Stranger Sounds: Music Library Open HouseEwell Hall, Room 250
Discover Music Library services available to you! Instrument demonstrations, Q&A, and more!
- 2017 Engaged Scholarship SymposiumSwem Library, The Research Room
Thursday, April 20
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
SWEM | The Research Room (1st floor)
Featuring the research of Sharpe Community Scholars and other engaged research presentations!
- Take Back the Night: A Faculty/Staff ResponseAndrews Hall, Room 101
Join other members of W&M's faculty and staff as we support students and ourselves on this important evening focused on supporting survivors and preventing future sexual assaults from occurring. This is a two-part event (see within).
- LIVE: Symposium on Human Development & Data ScienceBlow Memorial Hall, Board of Visitors Room
COLL150 / INTR150 Freshman Symposium on the global dimensions of human development and the application of data science methods
- Give me a break: Finals week activities at Swem LibrarySwem Library, LobbyTherapy dogs, snacks, special guests and more! Take a break from your studies with activities held in Swem's lobby. Open to W&M students.
|Calendar View List View Today|