- Mar10-Mar17Free Little, Green LittleStudent Recreation CenterGet your free little, green little gift with every massage received March 10-17!
- Mar229am - 5pmTRX Group Suspension Training CourseStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioThis course will help you create fun and innovative classes adaptable to all fitness levels. You'll not only learn TRX Suspension Training fundamentals, but how to incorporate a range of TRX strength and flexibility exercises into a group-training forma
- Apr59am - 6pmSpinning Instructor OrientationStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioThis comprehensive workshop will give you all the tools you need to become a certified Spinning instructor and lead your own classes.
- Apr69am - 1pmSpinning WorkshopStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioSpinning and Yoga
- Apr12-Apr13Body Combat Initial TrainingStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioTrain to be a Les Mills Body Combat Instructor! This two-day workshop (8 a.m.-6 p.m. both days) will prepare you to teach Body Combat classes. Sat & Sun, April 12-13, 2014Show More...
- Jun218am-Jun226pmYogaFit Level 2 TrainingStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioAfter building a firm foundation in the Level 1 Teacher Training, Level 2 Trainees spend time developing their transformational language skills through the use of positive affirmations and discovering how to address all types of learners most effectively.All events in June 2014
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Recreational Sports