- Oct9-Oct13Fall Break Backpacking in the SmokiesStudent Recreation CenterDe-stress over Fall Break by trekking through the Great Smoky Mountains National Park! No experience is required, however, you will be carrying your own gear over challenging terrain, so participants should have good physical fitness.
- Oct9-Oct13Fall Break Climbing with the Tribe Adventure ProgramStudent Recreation CenterLet's go to the New River Gorge in West Virginia to get in some great climbing! Camping at American Alpine Club campground at night and climbing during the day. If you're looking for an adventure filled Fall Break, this trip's for you!
- Oct16-Oct18Fall Foliage Bike TourStudent Recreation CenterEnjoy the scenic heart of Virginia's Shenandoah Valley as you join us for the 25th annual Fall Foliage Bike Festival. The Fall Foliage Bike Festival offers a full weekend of riding, sightseeing and warm Virginia hospitality.
- Oct17-Oct18Beginner Camp and PaddleStudent Recreation CenterWant to learn more about canoeing and/or camping? Join us on this beginner expedition just down the road at Chickahominy River Front Park! Our experienced Trip Leaders will teach you everything you need to know to improve your paddling and camping skills!
- Oct196:30pm - 8:30pmSunset Paddle on Lake MatoakaStudent Recreation CenterHit Lake Matoaka for some paddling by the light of the moon. Lemonade will be provided by the Tribe Adventure Program.Show More...
- Oct23-Oct24Outdoor Climbing at Elizabeth's FurnaceStudent Recreation CenterTAP is heading up to George Washington National Forest for some amazing climbing at Elizabeth's Furnace! Join us for a great day of climbing and bouldering on natural rock and an evening camping with friends around the bonfire.
- Oct31-Nov1Haunted Halloween Canoeing and CampingStudent Recreation CenterSpend your haunted Halloween with TAP at the Great Dismal Swamp in southeastern VA! Canoe out to your beautiful campsite along the lake, set up camp, and tell ghost stories around the campfire (s'mores included), followed by a Sunday day hike around GDS.
- Nov6-Nov7Beginner CampingStudent Recreation CenterHoping to improve your camping skills? Here's your chance! TAP is hosting a beginner camping clinic at Chippokes Plantation State Park, and you're not going to want to miss it! Learn about everything from camp set-up/tear-down to outdoor cooking.
- Nov14-Nov15Backpacking in Shenandoah National ParkStudent Recreation CenterExperience the beauty and adventure that few ever have a chance to see with a guided backpacking trip in Shenandoah National Park! Beginners welcome, but please be able to carry 40-50 lbs on your back and walk long distances.All events in November 2015
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Campus Recreation