Ali's Run 5K Run/Walk
The 13th Annual Ali's 5K Run/Walk sponsored by the Bone Marrow Drive organization at William & Mary Law School. This race is in memory of Ali Kaplan to benefit the national bone marrow donor program through Be the Match Foundation's bone marrow registry.More...
- Mar284pm - 7pmOne Tribe One Day: Campus CarnivalSunken Garden
To commemorate One Tribe One Day, William & Mary's international day of giving, we'll be hosting a Campus Carnival in the Sunken Garden! Stop by on Tuesday for free food, games, contests, and prizes! Stay tuned to our Facebook event page for updates.
- Mar2912:50pmJudge Katzmann on The Unmet Legal Needs of the Immigrant PoorLaw School, Room 124
Judge Robert Katzmann, Chief Judge of the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, will discuss immigrant access to legal representation.
- Mar291pm - 7pmBlood DriveTrinkle Hall
The American Red Cross will hold a blood drive on Wednesday, March 29th from 1:00PM-7:00PM in Trinkle Hall.
- Apr110am - 12pmAli's Run 5K Run/WalkLaw School, Lobby
The 13th Annual Ali's 5K Run/Walk sponsored by the Bone Marrow Drive organization at William & Mary Law School. This race is in memory of Ali Kaplan to benefit the national bone marrow donor program through Be the Match Foundation's bone marrow registry.
- Apr28:30am - 10amNational Eating Disorder (NEDA) Walk 2017Student Recreation Center, Outside
Join us and our National Walk Sponsor Aerie for the Williamsburg, VA NEDA Walk at William & Mary!Show More...
- Apr412:30pm - 8pmHuman Computers: A Moment in HistorySadler Center
"Hidden Figures" event with special guests:
-Luncheon: 12:30 pm to 2 pm in Trinkle Hall, RSVP (required), http://forms.wm.edu/31050-Movie: 5:30 pm, Commonwealth Auditorium, Sadler Center-Reception: following movie, Cohen Career CenterThe event is free.
- Apr67pm - 8pmCelebration of Active CitizenshipBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201
Join us as we celebrate all of the ways you have prioritized community in your values and life choices this year. The celebration features speakers, awards, delicious desserts, and the company of other committed active citizens. See you there.
- Apr82pm - 5pmDelta Chi Presents: Hot & BotheredHouse 660
William & Mary's most successful fraternity fundraiser returns as members of the Delta Chi Fraternity eat the 2nd hottest pepper in the world to raise money for the V Foundation for Cancer Research.
- Apr910am - 2pmCrim Dell Restoration WorkdayCrim Dell Meadow
Join the Restoration Committee for a morning of removing invasive plants and planting natives in the Crim Dell area! Bring a water bottle and wear long pants and close-toed shoes. Snacks, tools, and a water cooler will be provided.
- Apr134pm - 5pmNone of Our Business - Or Is it? How We Keep the Community in Business PlanningTyler Hall, Room 114
Hear from representatives from Williamsburg’s Chamber of Commerce, Economic Development Authority, and Planning Commission on how decisions are made in local business.
- Apr228am - 10amOut of the Darkness Suicide Prevention WalkStudent Recreation CenterWilliam & Mary Suicide Prevention Walk on April 22nd. Registration begins at the Student Recreation Center at 8:00 am. The walk being at 9:00 am.All events in April 2017
|Calendar View List View Today|