- Oct17All dayMake a Difference DayOff-Campus, All around WilliamsburgInterested in community service? Register your student organization/group to participate in the our annual Make a Difference Day on Saturday, October 17th! MaDD is an awesome opportunity for William & Mary student groups to volunteer in groups of 5+.
- Oct188:30am - 10amStudents for Stop Hunger Now 5K!Student Recreation CenterStudents for Stop Hunger Now is holding a 5K run on October 18th! Tickets are $15 and can be purchased online or in Sadler. Prizes will be awarded to the fastest runners and biggest team, so be sure to invite your friends!
- Oct227:30pm - 11pmWilliamsburg Ghost Tour (to benefit Susan G. Komen)Off-Campus, Colonial WilliamsburgMBA Association Community Service Event: This event is to be held in Colonial Williamsburg as a fundraiser for Susan G. Komen.
- Oct297pm - 9:30pmInside out: Mental Health ForumSadler Center, Tidewater ABAn open discussion on mental health issues with the campus. Join us to learn and be heard!
- Oct297:30pm - 11pmWilliamsburg Ghost Tour (to benefit Susan G. Komen)Off-Campus, Colonial WilliamsburgMBA Association Community Service Event: This event is to be held in Colonial Williamsburg as a fundraiser for Susan G. Komen.Show More...
- Nov110am - 4pmSigEpic SoccerSunken GardenSigEpic Soccer is Sigma Phi Epsilon's philanthropy to benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Nov65pm-Nov85pmMikey's Camp to Support Kidz' N GriefOff-Campus, TBDMikey's Camp is one of the most important events to support Kidz' N Grief. Kidz' N Grief is part of the Bereavement Program of Bon Secours Hospice at Mary Immaculate Hospital.
- Nov710am - 4pmStop Hunger NowOff-Campus, Williamsburg Presbyterian Church.Off-sight community service event open to all William & Mary students and the community.
- Dec36pm - 8pmW&M Night in Merchants SquareOff-Campus, DOG StreetWilliam & Mary Night in Merchants Square marks the official opening of the holiday season in Colonial Williamsburg!All events in December 2015
- Oct67pm-Oct252pmHerCampus at William & Mary: Breast Cancer and Domestic Violence Awareness MonthSadler Center, Sadler CenterJoin the ladies of HerCampus @ W&M during the month of October for fun activities, each in support and remembrance of those affected by Domestic Violence and Breast Cancer. The month's activities are themed around empowerment, fitness and uniting as one.
- Sep175:15pm-Dec311:59pmADD/ADHA Support Group Meets Every ThursdayBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240ADD/ADHA Support Group is an opportunity to meet with other students to discuss the challenges and emotions associated with living with ADD/ADHD.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary