- Oct2210am - 4pmSigEpic Soccer 2016Sunken Garden
Come out to the second annual SigEpic Soccer on October 22nd! Teams of 5-10 will compete in a giant game of soccer featuring 7ft tall inflatable soccer balls. All proceeds will go to the Williamsburg chapter of Big Brothers Big Sisters.
- Oct2212pm - 2pmThe W&M Public Health Club presents: Clean Air, Healthy Campus--Leave no butt behind!Sunken Garden
Join us as we race around campus in teams of 2 to pick up cigarette butts! The top three winning teams will get Wawa gift cards. We'll meet at the Sunken Garden and head out to lunch after. Anyone can join in on the fun and stay as long as you'd like!
- Oct24-Oct28Impact WeekSadler Center
A week of giving that helps financially support community service projects identified by student organizations. All projects directly impact the William & Mary or Williamsburg Community.
- Oct267pm - 9pmLGBT+ Health & Sex... SafelyTucker Hall, 127A
STEM, LAMBDA, VOX, and Red Cross Club are joining with guest speaker Eric Garrison to debunk common misconceptions about LGBT+ sex and health.
- Oct27-Oct28Global Chef Columbia - Sierra Wilson will be here to share his native cuisine and cultureDining Halls
Visit and get a taste of Columbia!
- Oct2911am - 5pmTheta DodgeballJamestown FieldJoin Kappa Alpha Theta for our Fall philanthropy event, Theta Dodgeball! All proceeds benefit Colonial CASA. Teams consist on 6-10 people and tickets are $10 each.Show More...
- Nov112:50pmILSS Speaker Series: Phil Storey from Legal Aid Justice CenterLaw School, Room 141
Join the Immigration Law & Service Society for lunch with Phil Storey of the Legal Aid Justice Center. If you are interested in any type of civil advocacy, please join us in room 141 on November 1st. Lunch will be served.
- Nov11pm - 7pmBlood DriveTrinkle Hall
The American Red Cross will hold a blood drive on Tuesday, Nov. 1st from 1:00PM-7:00PM in Trinkle Hall.All events in November 2016
|Calendar View List View Today|