- Sep278:30pm-Sep298:30pmBosnia Project Information SessionsTyler Hall, Room 131
If you're interested in teaching, ESL, international service, collaborative research, and having a meaningful cultural immersion experience, consider W&M Bosnia Project. Spend a month in Sarajevo working in an English-immersion summer camp.
- Sep294:30pm - 7:30pmMassey Cancer Center Profit Share at Blaze PizzaOff-Campus, Blaze PizzaCome out to Blaze Pizza to support a good cause. The William and Mary Track Team is raising money for the Massey Cancer Center. Out of the portion of the profits we receive, 100% will go to the center. Come on out and grab a pizza and join us.
- Oct18am - 10am3rd Annual Suicide Prevention WalkStudent Recreation Center
Together, Tribe Women's Gymnastics and William & Mary's chapter of Active Minds are teaming up to lead a movement on our campus -- we are empowering students to change the perception around mental health.
- Oct12pm - 5pmDelta Omicron Fall Music FestivalTrinkle Hall
Delta Omicron Music Fraternity is hosting a fall music festival! There will be games, food, and best of all, live music by your favorite W&M groups! You can purchase tickets (50 cents a piece) to play at the booths or just come to hear the music.
- Oct8-Oct11Branch Out Alternative Fall Break Trip to Innisfree VillageOff-Campus, Innisfree Village, Charlottesville VA
Looking for something to do over Fall Break? Register for the Branch Out Alternative Break to Innisfree Village, a residential community for adults with intellectual disabilities. Register here by 9/16.
- Oct31-Nov5Global Chef ThailandDining Halls
Visit and get a taste of Thailand!
|Calendar View List View Today|