- Feb2212:50pm - 1:50pmSupporting Survivors: Skills for Representing Survivors of TraumaLaw School, Room 119
Leading up to A Memory, a Monologue, a Rant, and a Prayer (MMRP), Law Revue is proud to host a faculty panel on skills for lawyers to support survivors of trauma, including domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Feb237pm - 8:30pmIn Pursuit of Excellence: Understanding the Public School LandscapeSmall Hall, Room 110
Join CPK for the first installment of their spring lecture series. This lecture is dedicated to focusing on the areas of educational equity that WJCC public schools combat daily, and how to assist our WM volunteers in being educational advocates.
- Feb257:30pm - 9pmA Memory, a Monologue, a Rant, and a PrayerSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
- Feb2711am-Mar32pmSEALS Cutest Pet ContestLaw School, Lobby
SEALS is now accepting entries for the annual Cutest Pet Contest! To enter send 1) your name, 2) your pet's name, and 3) a photo of your pet to to email@example.com by 02/19. Voting will take place in the law school lobby from 02/27-03/03.
- Feb287pm - 9pmSubmit to W&M VOX's Abortion Speak-OutAndrews Hall, Room 101
Have you or a loved one had an abortion? If so, please consider contributing to W&M VOX: Voices For Planned Parenthood's Abortion Speak-Out. Submit your story or the story of someone you know with prior consent (submission link: bit.ly/2kbEtr2).
- Mar16pm - 7:30pmFear 2 Freedom Celebration EventCampus Center, Trinkle Hall
Assemble After-Care Kits to be provided to survivors of sexual assault and domestic violenceShow More...
- Mar2912:50pmJudge Katzmann on The Unmet Legal Needs of the Immigrant PoorLaw School, Room 124
Judge Robert Katzmann, Chief Judge of the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, will discuss immigrant access to legal representation.
- Apr110am - 12pmAli's Run 5K Run/WalkLaw School, Lobby
The 13th Annual Ali's 5K Run/Walk sponsored by the Bone Marrow Drive organization at William & Mary Law School. This race is in memory of Ali Kaplan to benefit the national bone marrow donor program through Be the Match Foundation's bone marrow registry.
- Apr82pm - 5pmDelta Chi Presents: Hot & BotheredHouse 660
William & Mary's most successful fraternity fundraiser returns as members of the Delta Chi Fraternity eat the 2nd hottest pepper in the world to raise money for the V Foundation for Cancer Research.
- Apr228am - 10amOut of the Darkness Suicide Prevention WalkStudent Recreation CenterWilliam & Mary Suicide Prevention Walk on April 22nd. Registration begins at the Student Recreation Center at 8:00 am. The walk being at 9:00 am.All events in April 2017
|Calendar View List View Today|