- Oct10All day
- Oct10All dayWomen's Tennis vs. Main Draw of the ITA All-American ChampionshipsPacific Palisades, Calif.
- Oct106pmMen's Soccer at NortheasternBoston, Mass.
- Oct107pmVolleyball vs. COL. OF CHARLESTONWILLIAMSBURG
- Oct11All dayShow More...
- Oct11All dayWomen's Tennis vs. Main Draw of the ITA All-American ChampionshipsPacific Palisades, Calif.
- Oct112pmWomen's Soccer vs. UNCWWilliamsburg, Va.
- Oct113pm - 4pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Ayana
- Oct12All day
- Oct12All dayWomen's Golf vs. First Round at Pinehurst ChallengePinehurst, N.C.
- Oct12All dayWomen's Golf vs. Second Round at Pinehurst ChallengePinehurst, N.C.
- Oct1212pm - 12:45pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Susanne
- Oct122pmVolleyball vs. DELAWAREWILLIAMSBURG
- Oct125:30pm - 6:30pmBODYCOMBAT (TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Melanie
- Oct13All dayWomen's Golf vs. Third Round at Pinehurst ChallengePinehurst, N.C.Show More...
- Oct1312pm - 12:45pmBarreStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Julia
- Oct135:30pm - 6:30pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Megan and Terry
- Oct147pmMen's Soccer at James MadisonHarrisonburg, Va.
- Oct15All day
- Oct15All dayWomen's Tennis vs. Day One of the ITA Atlantic RegionalLynchburg, Va.
- Oct16All day
- Oct16All dayWomen's Tennis vs. Day Two of the ITA Atlantic RegionalLynchburg, Va.
- Oct16-Oct18Fall Foliage Bike TourStudent Recreation CenterEnjoy the scenic heart of Virginia's Shenandoah Valley as you join us for the 25th annual Fall Foliage Bike Festival. The Fall Foliage Bike Festival offers a full weekend of riding, sightseeing and warm Virginia hospitality.
- Oct1612pmWomen's Cross Country vs. Wisconsin Women's 6K "A"Madison, Wisc.
- Oct1612:45pmMen's Cross Country vs. Wisconsin Men's 8K "A"Madison, Wisc.All events in October 2015
- Oct9-Oct13Fall Break Climbing with the Tribe Adventure ProgramStudent Recreation CenterLet's go to the New River Gorge in West Virginia to get in some great climbing! Camping at American Alpine Club campground at night and climbing during the day. If you're looking for an adventure filled Fall Break, this trip's for you!
- Oct9-Oct13Fall Break Backpacking in the SmokiesStudent Recreation CenterDe-stress over Fall Break by trekking through the Great Smoky Mountains National Park! No experience is required, however, you will be carrying your own gear over challenging terrain, so participants should have good physical fitness.
- Oct67pm-Oct252pmHerCampus at William & Mary: Breast Cancer and Domestic Violence Awareness MonthSadler Center, Sadler CenterJoin the ladies of HerCampus @ W&M during the month of October for fun activities, each in support and remembrance of those affected by Domestic Violence and Breast Cancer. The month's activities are themed around empowerment, fitness and uniting as one.
- Oct2-Dec4Relaxation Sessions - Reservation RequiredBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
- Sep14-Oct23"Walk It Out" Pedometer Incentive ProgramStudent Recreation CenterStart the academic year off right by stepping up your physical activity and mental attitude - literally! Sign up for W&M Campus Recreation's FREE Patron Incentive Program.
- Sep22:15pm-Nov44:15pmGroup Fitness Instructor Training Course - Fall 2015Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary