- Feb106:45am - 7:15amBoot CampStudent Recreation Center, MPSwith Terry
- Feb107am - 8amBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, GFSwith Mallory and Susanne
- Feb107:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiowith Melanie
- Feb108:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiowith KC
- Feb1012pm - 12:50pmFac/Staff/Grad BODYPUMP (TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Megan & BethShow More...
- Feb104:15pm - 5:15pmBarreStudent Recreation Center, GFSLindsay C/ Chelsea
- Feb104:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiowith Lindsay G
- Feb105:30pm - 6:30pmTRXSpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Jill
- Feb105:45pm - 6:45pmStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kim
- Feb107pm - 7:50pmCardio DanceStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Chelsea & Honor
- Feb108pm - 9pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiowith Mary
- Feb1112:50pm - 1:50pmSexual Health for Law StudentsLaw School, Room 124Meet Eric Garrison, certified sexologist and Nurse Practitioners Nancy Moul and Karla Beckman for an open forum of your questions about sex, sexual health, and anything you want to talk about.
- Feb111:30pm - 11pmMen's Track and Field at Liberty QuadLynchburg, Va.
- Feb111:30pm - 11pmWomen's Track and Field at Liberty QuadLynchburg, Va.
- Feb117pm - 10pmMen's Basketball vs HofstraWilliamsburg, Va.Show More...
- Feb1212am - 3am
- Feb1212am - 3am
- Feb1212:30pm - 11pmWomen's Track and Field at Liberty QuadLynchburg, Va.
- Feb121pm - 4pm
- Feb123:20pm - 7:30pm
- Feb123:30pm - 10pmMen's Track and Field at Liberty QuadLynchburg, Va.
- Feb127pm - 10pmWomen's Basketball vs HofstraWilliamsburg, Va.
- Feb127pm - 10pmWomen's Gymnastics at Sweetheart InvitationalChapel Hill, N.C.
- Feb1312am - 3am
- Feb1312am - 3amAll events in February 2016
- Feb87pm-Feb258pmApogee Adventures Information SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation Room A&BApogee Adventures of Brunswick, Maine, is looking for current sophomores, juniors and seniors to lead overnight Adventure/Community Service trips in New England, Quebec, the states, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico & Europe this summer.
- Feb3-May6Relaxation SessionsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
- Feb1-Apr25Mindfulness Meditation and Stress ReliefBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Learn to manage stress and anxiety, improve memory and enhance the quality of your life.
- Jan20-Apr13Spring 2016 Personal Training Instructional CourseStudent Recreation CenterInterested in becoming a Personal Trainer? Join this course, designed to prepare students for the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Certified Personal Trainer Exam.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary