This spring we encourage the W&M community to celebrate "Wellness Your Way" on our university Spring Break Days! A group of campus partners have created themed spring break days with the eight dimensions of wellness in mind:
- Thursday, March 4 – Coffee & Connection
- Wednesday, March 17 – Justice & Community
- Tuesday, April 6 – Health & Wellness
- Wednesday, April 7 – Sustainability
- Monday, April 26 – Reflection & Resilience
Spend your Spring Break Days in whatever way you see fit! Whether it’s a movie marathon, a long walk, snuggling up with a good book, a high-intensity workout, connecting with friends, or catching some extra Zs – self-care comes in all forms. Check back here for more info on events that will be available across campus on each day. Questions? Email [[trici]].
Special thanks to Auxiliary Services, Campus Recreation, Office of Community Engagement, Health & Wellness, Student Leadership Development, Student Transition Engagement Programs and Student Unions & Engagement.