- Mar268am - 5pmTribewizard TournamentBarksdale Field
William & Mary Quidditch will be hosting this year's Tribewizard Tournament! It's an intercollegiate event---quidditch teams from all over Virginia and the Mid-Atlantic will be attending. Spectators are always welcome. Hope to see you there!
- Mar262pmAn Evening of DancePhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallW&M Dance and Orchesis Modern Dance Company present An Evening of Dance.
- Mar262pm - 4pmRHA's Housing Selection WorkshopSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumThis Q&A workshop will be led by Residence Life's Katrina Pawvluk. Stop by any time to get all the answers on the housing process and ask any questions you might have going into selection!
- Mar272pm - 4pmA Historian's Response: Standoff at Standing RockOff-Campus, Stryker Center near the Williamsburg Public Library, Room 128
Join us for the first of our biannual lecture series at the Stryker Center to hear Professor of History, Andrew Fisher, discuss the crisis at Standing Rock. This event is free and open to the public with a discussion and Q&A to follow.
- Mar274:30pm - 6:30pmGeorgian Papers Programme Open HouseSwem Library, Botetourt Gallery
Join us for the Georgian Papers Programme Open House on Monday, March 27 from 4:30-6:30 p.m. in Swem Library’s Botetourt Gallery.
- Mar275pm - 6pmCareers in Historic Preservation & Public HistoryCohen Career Center, Presentation Room
Come and learn about careers in historic preservation, public history, and cultural resource management from Todd Ballance, Executive Director of Historic St. Luke's Church. Todd will also be available to discuss internship opportunities at St. Luke's.Show More...
- Mar2811am - 5pmAKPsi Krispy Kreme FundraiserSadler Center Terrace
Stop by the Sadler Terrace on Tuesday, March 28th to grab a delicious Krispy Kreme donut from the members of the Alpha Kappa Psi business Fraternity!
- Mar286:30pm - 8:30pmSunset Paddle on Lake MatoakaMatoaka Boat House
Float over to the Lake Matoaka Boathouse for some paddling by the light of the moon.
- Mar287pm - 9pmThe 21st Annual Minnie G. Braithwaite Lecture in Gender, Sexuality and Women's Studies: Arlene SteinTucker Hall, Tucker Theatre 127A
The 21st Annual Minnie G. Braithwaite Lecture in Gender, Sexuality and Women's Studies Presents Arlene Stein: "All the Young Dudes: Accounting for the Rise of Transgender Masculinity". Please join us in Tucker Theatre 127A on Tuesday, March 28th at 7pm.
- Mar299am - 4:45pmK-12 Education Interview DaySchool of Education
Schools and districts from Virginia and beyond will be on campus to interview students and candidates for teaching jobs as well as for some school counselor, school psychologist, and administrator positions.
- Mar2912:50pm - 1:50pmMVLS & WLS Present: A Discussion on Sexual Assault in the Military with Lt. NicholLaw School, Room 141
Join the Military and Veterans Law Society and the Women’s Law Society for a conversation with Lt. Nichol about sexual assault in the military. Lt. Nichol will also discuss her experience as a woman in the JAG Corps. Zaxby's will be served for lunch!
- Mar291pm - 7pmBlood DriveTrinkle Hall
The American Red Cross will hold a blood drive on Wednesday, March 29th from 1:00PM-7:00PM in Trinkle Hall.Show More...
- Mar294:30pm - 5:30pmHow to Build a State Job ApplicationCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms
Interested in working for the state of Virginia? David L. Davis, Virginia Department of Environmental Quality, has offered his time to teach you the ins and outs!
- Mar297pm - 9pmAMP / Marquee Speaker: Judy SmithPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall
Judy Smith, crisis management specialist and the inspiration for the hit show Scandal, will speak about her life and career. Known for representing individuals such as Monica Lewinsky and Michael Vick, Smith has had an extensive and successful career.
- Mar309:30am - 4:30pmCeramics Workshop with David EichelbergerCeramics Studio (Old Power Plant)
Two workshop times:
9:30am - noon
2:00pm - 4:30pm
Following the workshops will be an image presentation at 5pm.
- Mar304pm - 5:30pmWMCI Distinguished Scholar Lecture: “Is China Socialist?” by renowned scholar Professor Barry NaughtonBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201
Join us on Thursday, March 30th from 4:00 to 5:30 in Blow Hall 201 for Professor Naughton's lecture.
- Mar304:30pm - 6:30pm"From the Vantage of the Victory: New Research on the Nike of Samothrace"Andrews Hall, Room 101
In this year's Brinkley Lecture, Professor Bonna Westcoat from Emory University sheds new light on the Nike of Samothrace. Free and open to the public.
- Mar305pmThe Patrick Hayes Writers Series Presents Richard Lucyshyn and Jack ChristianTucker Hall, Tucker Theatre, Tucker 127A
Poets and William & Mary alumni Richard Lucyshyn and Jack Christian
- Mar305pm - 6pmA Networking Reception with the Cohen Career Center Employer Advisory BoardCohen Career Center, Presentation Room
Join the Cohen Career Center and their Employer Advisory Board for a Networking Reception and gain valuable networking experience and make connections before you leave campus!
- Mar306pm - 7:30pmHigher Ed Salon: College Presidents and Racial UnrestSchool of Education, Dogwood Room
Eddie Cole, assistant professor in the School of Education's higher education program, will lead a discussion about college presidents and racial unrest through history.
- Mar314pm - 5pmDigital Escapes: Our Journey in Digital Creation and ConsumptionSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
Legendary game designer, director, and producer Todd Howard '93 will speak on his journey from W&M to the present. His credits include Fallout 3, Fallout 4, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- Mar315pm - 7pmPhi Music: A Lip Sync Battle (Hosted by Phi Mu)Andrews Hall, Room 101
Phi Mu's first annual Signature Philanthropy Event benefiting Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Make a team and compete to be the lip sync champion or come watch your friends go head to head in battle!
- Mar316pm-Apr22pmTribeHacks IIISwem Library
TribeHacks is William & Mary's annual hackathon. It's a chance for students to come together for three days to learn some new stuff, build cool technologies, and win prizes.Show More...
- Apr110am - 12pmAli's Run 5K Run/WalkLaw School, Lobby
The 13th Annual Ali's 5K Run/Walk sponsored by the Bone Marrow Drive organization at William & Mary Law School. This race is in memory of Ali Kaplan to benefit the national bone marrow donor program through Be the Match Foundation's bone marrow registry.All events in April 2017
|Calendar View List View Today|