Muscarelle Museum of Art Fall Festival: Brafferton Stomp Dance
Join us for a student event at the Muscarelle Museum of Art, which will feature a stomp dance performance, delicious food, and unique art exhibition. The event coincides with current exhibition, Building the Brafferton.More...
- Oct228:30am - 4pmInaugural Diversity SymposiumSchool of Education
Featured Speaker: Dr. Ben Reese: "Implicit Bias in the Academy: Meeting the Challenge"
- Oct229am - 12pmAtlanta - BeltLine Volunteer DayAtlanta BeltLine Eastside Trail
- Oct2211am - 1pmIREP Africa Weekend - Lecture Lunch with Jamaican and West African foodSadler Center, Chesapeake A
Join us for a lecture by guest speaker and local activist Travis Harris and a sit lunch of Jamaican and West African food!
- Oct2212pm - 2pmThe W&M Public Health Club presents: Clean Air, Healthy Campus--Leave no butt behind!Sunken Garden
Join us as we race around campus in teams of 2 to pick up cigarette butts! The top three winning teams will get Wawa gift cards. We'll meet at the Sunken Garden and head out to lunch after. Anyone can join in on the fun and stay as long as you'd like!
- Oct221:15pm - 4pmBoston - Tribe Rowing at Head of the CharlesWeeks Footbridge | 98 DeWolfe St, Cambridge MA 02138
- Oct222pm - 6pmCharleston - BBQ and Family Games Day: CANCELLEDHome of Gary '88 and Dama Gerald | 1585 Terns Nest Road, James Island, SC 29412Show More...
- Oct223:30pm - 6pmFundraiser Tournament (hosted by Ping Pong Club) Anyone can join!Student Recreation Center, Miller Gym (Right Side)
We have officially decided that the Fundraiser Tournament is on October 22nd. Please come and share this news with friends who are interested! (All Are Welcome!)
- Oct226:30pm11th Annual IREP Africa Cultural ShowcaseSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
Join ACS and celebrate the African continent and diaspora in our 11th annual Cultural Showcase featuring amazing dance, song and poetry! Tickets are $7 in advance and $10 at the door.
- Oct237pmOpen Meditation (OM) - Sunday silent meditationCampus Center, Meditation Room
- Oct243pm - 4pmVegetarian Nutrition, Part 2Sadler Center, Tidewater B
Julie Nance, Campus Dietitian, hosts a vegetarian nutrition "class." Free to all students, faculty, and staff. Learn about nutrients that are important in a plant-based diet and how to make sure you're getting them.
- Oct245pm-Oct286pmAudition for Queer Night of Expression!Tyler Hall, 134 (10/24) and 123 (10/28)
Are you, here, queer, and PROUD of it? Then please consider auditioning for Queer Night of Expression (QNOE)! More information on how/when to sign up for an audition can be found in our Facebook event.Show More...
- Oct247pm - 8pmHearing Death in Video Game Music's Silent Era: The Failure Sound of Pac-ManBlow Memorial Hall, Room 334
Game sound scholar Neil Lerner offers a fresh look at the history of video game music: What does the sound of a dying Pac-Man tell us about gaming, its history and its players?
- Oct2511am - 12pmResume Learning LabCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomLooking to get in-depth advice and tips about writing a resume? Join Cohen staff professionals for a hands-on workshop about how to write and perfect your resume. Bring a laptop!
- Oct251:30pm - 2:30pmInterview Learning LabCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomLearn and practice strategies for presenting yourself well and sharing your story with employers. We will review, brainstorm, and tryout responses to common interview questions.
- Oct253pm - 4pmLinkedIn Learning LabCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomLooking to get in-depth advice and tips about creating a LinkedIn account? Join Cohen staff professionals for a hands-on workshop about how to create and perfect your LinkedIn. Bring a laptop!
- Oct253:30pm - 5pmFaculty Assembly MeetingBlow Memorial Hall, Board Room
- Oct256pm - 7pmThe Lemon Project: An Informational MeetingBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201
Learn more about the history of William & Mary and how you can get involved in the Lemon Project.
- Oct257pmFall 2016 Independent and International Film SeriesSwem Library, Botetourt Theatre
Join Swem Tuesday evenings this semester for the Independent and International Film Series. This evening's screening features Prairie Love, directed by Dusty Bias.
- Oct257pmOpen Meditation (OM) - Inner Refuge PracticeCampus Center, Meditation Room
- Oct268:30am - 4pmFidelity Investments Counseling SessionSadler Center, York Room
- Oct2610am - 11amHealthy Eating 102Sadler Center, Chesapeake C
Healthy Eating 102 focuses on the ChooseMyPlate.gov web site. Our presenter, Julie Nance, is a Registered Dietitian and a Certified Diabetes Educator. This is part-three of a four-part series. All are welcome to attend.
- Oct2610am - 4pmFISH Costume Sale 2016Sadler Center, Tidewater A and B
Looking for a cool Halloween costume? Or an elegant tuxedo? Or something completely unexpected? Stop by the annual FISH Costume Sale on Wednesday, 10/26, 10am-4pm! TWILIGHT SALE the night before - Tuesday, 10/25, 10pm-11pm! Cash and Express accepted.
- Oct2611am - 12pmResearch Data Management WorkshopSwem Library, Ford Classroom
Does your grant funding require you to develop a data management plan? Are you struggling with copyright and licensing questions? Curious about the best ways to preserve and share your data? Register for a Research Data Management workshop!Show More...
- Oct2611am - 12pmResume Learning LabCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomLooking to get in-depth advice and tips about writing a resume? Join Cohen staff professionals for a hands-on workshop about how to write and perfect your resume. Bring a laptop!All events in October 2016
- Oct1-Oct31Swem Month at Ben & Jerry'sOff-Campus, Ben & Jerry's Scoop Shop, 5699-18 Richmond Rd, Williamsburg, Virginia 23188
October is Swem Month at Ben & Jerry's! The Scoop Shop at the Williamsburg Premium Outlets will donate 50 cents to the library for every frozen beverage purchased in October.
- Sep27-Dec1Mindfulness Meditation WorkshopBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
Become more present in each moment.
- Sep266pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
- Sep1-Dec1Creative Arts GroupBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
Using Art to explore feelings and work on relaxation.
|Calendar View List View Today|