Fall Break Backpacking in the Smokies
De-stress over Fall Break by trekking through the Great Smoky Mountains National Park! No experience is required, however, you will be carrying your own gear over challenging terrain, so participants should have good physical fitness. More...
- Oct55pm - 6pmFocus On: State Department InternshipsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201Come learn about the State Department Internship process and W&M's Harriman Foreign Service Fellowship.
- Oct55:30pm - 7:30pmIBM Summit Program Info SessionSadler Center, York Room
- Oct65pm - 6pmSMA KickoffMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Brinkley CommonsThe Student Marketing Association executive board is excited to be hosting our fall kickoff event in Brinkley Commons Tuesday, October 6th, from 5-6pm. We will be hosting Professor Dawn Edmiston and providing light snacks!Show More...
- Oct67pm[AMP] Mini Virginia Living MuseumSadler Center, Tidewater A
- Oct67pm-Oct252pmHerCampus at William & Mary: Breast Cancer and Domestic Violence Awareness MonthSadler Center, Sadler Center, Sunken GardensJoin the ladies of HerCampus @ W&M during the month of October for fun activities, each in support and remembrance of those affected by Domestic violence and Breast cancer. The month's activities are themed around empowerment, fitness and uniting as one.
- Oct68pmRahim AlHaj in ConcertEwell Hall, Ewell Recital HallAcclaimed Oud Soloist Rahim AlHaj with Issa Malluf Tuesday, October 6, 2015 8 p.m. Free and open to the public
- Oct68pm - 9pmHOPE Presents: Back 2 BasicsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 332Come experience a sex ed crash course with HOPE to explore decisions regarding sex and sexual actions, safe sex, your and your partner's anatomies, and resources that we have on campus!
- Oct68:30pm - 9:30pmMerrimac Mentors Interest Meeting 1Washington Hall, Room 301Merrimac Mentors is a mentoring program that works with youth at a local juvenile detention center. If you are interested in learning more about our program, please attend one of the interest meetings.
- Oct77pm - 8pmMerrimac Mentors Interest Meeting 2Blow Memorial Hall, Room 334Merrimac Mentors is a mentoring program that works with youth at a local juvenile detention center. If you are interested in learning more about our program, please attend one of the interest meetings.
- Oct89am - 11amCustomer Service, William & Mary StyleSadler Center, Chesapeake CCustomer Service within a higher education institution is different than retail or corporate America. Come learn how to do customer service well, as a representative of the College of William & Mary. The workshop is highly interactive and fun!
- Oct85:30pmShow More...
- Oct86pm - 7pmSyndicate Hip Hop Dance Open WorkshopTrinkle HallSyndicate Hip Hop Dance Team hosts weekly workshops that are open to ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE!! Always wanted to try hip hop dance? Need a good workout? Looking for something fun to do on Thursdays? COME DANCE WITH US! Absolutely no experience necessary!
- Oct9-Oct13Fall Break Backpacking in the SmokiesStudent Recreation CenterDe-stress over Fall Break by trekking through the Great Smoky Mountains National Park! No experience is required, however, you will be carrying your own gear over challenging terrain, so participants should have good physical fitness.
- Oct9-Oct13Fall Break Climbing with the Tribe Adventure ProgramStudent Recreation CenterLet's go to the New River Gorge in West Virginia to get in some great climbing! Camping at American Alpine Club campground at night and climbing during the day. If you're looking for an adventure filled Fall Break, this trip's for you!
- Oct125am-Oct1311:59pmFlat Hat Media Day 2015Off-Campus, Washington D.C.Interested in journalism and communications? Want to make the most of Fall Break? Join us for The Flat Hat's second annual Media Day. Tour prominent D.C. publications and network with alumni working in media.
- All events in October 2015
- Oct2-Dec4Relaxation Sessions - Reservation RequiredBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
- Oct111am-Oct221pmWMCI Presents: Chinese CookingOff-Campus, Baptist Campus Ministry House, 244 S. Boundary StreetLearn to cook delicious Chinese cuisine! Classes occur Thursdays, 11am-1pm, from October 1st to 22nd.
- Sep175:15pm-Dec311:59pmADD/ADHA Support Group Meets Every ThursdayBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240ADD/ADHA Support Group is an opportunity to meet with other students to discuss the challenges and emotions associated with living with ADD/ADHD.
- Sep155pm-Oct86pmWMCI Presents: Chinese CalligraphyRowe HouseLearn how to make masterful creations with a bamboo brush and appreciate the concepts of Chinese Calligraphy! Classes run from 5:00pm-6:00pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays, September 15th to October 8th.
- Sep145pm-Oct76pmWMCI Presents: HulusiRowe HouseLearn how to play an ancient Chinese gourd flute! Classes will run from September 14th to October 7th, occuring Mondays & Wednesdays from 5:00- 6:00 pm.
- Aug267pm-Dec28:30pmCru Weekly MeetingJames Blair Hall, Room 205Interested in getting involved in a Christian ministry? Wanting to solidify your beliefs as separate from your parents'? Seeking answers? Have questions? Join us Wednesday nights in James Blair 205 at 7pm for Cru. Small groups meet throughout the week.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|