Earth Week Celebration
Every year, the Ecoambassador program, the Committee on Sustainability and AMP's Sustainability branch work together to create fun, awareness-raising activities and events that highlight the conservation and protection of our environment. More...
- Apr19All dayLearn to Stand Up PaddleboardLake Matoaka Amphitheatre, Lake MatoakaEver wanted to try stand up paddleboarding? Well, here's your chance to learn how in a safe and fun environment.
- Apr19All daySurry SkydivingOff-Campus, Surry, VAJoin the Tribe Adventure Program as you cross this one off your bucket list! We are going skydiving down in Surry, VA. Beautiful location and a life-changing experience!
- Apr1911am - 4pmEarth Week Event: Saturday CELEBRATIONCrim Dell MeadowJoin us for our final earth week celebration BLOWOUT combining all 5 senses!
- Apr1912pm[AMP] HomebrewarooCrim Dell MeadowCome out to the Sunken Garden/Crim Dell Meadow on Saturday, April 19th from 11AM - 4 PM to celebrate the end of Earth Week and for some awesome times, with face painting, food, smoothies and fun!
- Apr1912pm - 4pmAsian and Middle Eastern Studies Music FestivalLake Matoaka AmphitheatreShow More...
- Apr196:30pmMovie Reelz and Cheese WheelzSadler Center, Chesapeake CCome and enjoy a fantastic hot dinner, along with wheels of The Cheese Shop's finest cheeses (that's right! Wheels!). Then, unwind with a cheese-related movie showing!
- Apr211pm - 2pmBalance & Stress Management using Qigong and TaijiSadler Center, Tidewater BLearn and practice slow smooth body movements of Qigong (a moving Toga technique) & Taiji (Tai Chi) to achieve a state of balance and relaxation of both body and mind (beginner's level).
- Apr211:15pm - 1:45pmMindfulness MeditationBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Learn to be in the present moment, reduce stress and anxiety, increase memory, and feel at peace.
- Apr214pm - 5pmMaking the Most of Your Summer InternshipCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BCongratulations on securing that summer internship! Now, are you ready to make the most of it?
- Apr224am - 6pm[AMP] Lemonade DaySadler Center, TerraceCome out to Sadler Terrace, where AMP will be giving away free lemonade to celebrate the end of the semester in free color changing cups! Come quickly before supplies run out.
- Apr221:15pm - 1:45pmRelaxation SessionBlow Memorial Hall, Room 24030-Minute Relaxation Session. No appointment necessary.
- Apr234pm - 6pmManaging Your Online IdentityCohen Career Center, AtriumPutting your most professional foot forward online can help in your job search. Join the career center to find out how to best present yourself online.
- Apr234:10pm - 4:50pmResilience Workshops: "You Can't Stop the Waves, But You Can Learn to Surf" ~John Kabat-ZinnBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240This entire workshop series focuses on building emotional health.
- Apr235pm - 6pmStudent Organization Needs - Focus GroupSadler Center, James RoomThe Office of Student Leadership Development is conducting two focus groups to learn how we can more effectively support student organization needs on campus.
- Apr236:15pm - 7:15pmA&S Graduate Student Association MeetingSadler Center, James RoomShow More...
- Apr249am - 4:30pmFidelity Investments Counseling SessionsSadler Center, Colony Room
- Apr2412:30pm - 1:30pmPricewaterhouseCoopers Aspire to Lead: Women's Leadership SeriesCohen Career Center, Conference Room or from your home computer
- Apr245pm - 6pmDietitian on DeckStudent Recreation Center, LobbyRegistered Dietitian Amber DeVore will be at the Student Recreation Center to answer your questions on nutrition and tips on managing healthy eating during stressful times.
- Apr25All day
- Apr255pm - 11:59pmVIMS Spring PartyVIMS - Fort Area
- Apr27All day
- Apr287pmBroadway FlippedSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumMonday night, April 28th at 7 p.m. marks the debut of "Broadway Flipped," Gary Green's musical revue that features some of Broadway's best loved show tunes, but sung by a performer of the "other gender."
- Apr301:30pm - 3:30pmPerformance Management -- PPFsBell Hall, Training RoomThe session will provide an overview of the William & Mary performance management system and deadlines for those who supervise professionals/professional faculty. Session is for current supervisors only. Space is limited.All events in April 2014
- Apr18-Apr19Beach Yoga RetreatOff-Campus, Virginia, VAJoin the Tribe Adventure Program as we do Sun Salutations on the beach, camp out on the beach, and wake up and do sunrise yoga...on the beach! You won't want to miss this!
- Apr149am-Apr195pmEarth Week CelebrationCrim Dell MeadowA campus-wide celebration of the environment and what we're doing on campus to protect it.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|