- Sep412pm - 1pmUndergraduate Business Admission Information SessionMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Miller 1077Tell your friends! The Undergraduate Business Program will be accepting applications for both the majors and minors programs for entry in the Spring of 2016.
- Sep45pm[AMP] Fridays @ 5: Old Best FriendSadler Center, Terrace (Rain Site: Lodge 1)Come chill with your best friends and hark to the music of Old Best Friend, a singer-songwriter/rock group coming all the way down from Brooklyn, New York. It's our first Fridays @ Five of the year, so show some love and come hang out with us!
- Sep45pm - 8pmSnow Cones & PopcornSadler CenterNothing is better than Snow Cones and Popcorn! Join us for some fun :-)
- Sep45:30pm - 6:30pmW&M Pep Band rehearsalEwell Hall, Room 207Come out to Ewell 207 on Friday 9/4 from 5:30-6:30 to join the Pep Band for our first rehearsals of the semester! No audition required. If you need to rent an instrument please contact Cody Jones at [[e|cmjones]].
- Sep47pm-Sep511pm[AMP] September Blockbuster: Jurassic WorldSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumAMP will be screening "Jurassic World" starring Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard. There will be two screenings each on Friday and Saturday. Only $3!! We accept cash, check AND NOW EXPRESS! Friday 9/4 and Saturday 9/5 7 pm and 9 pmShow More...
- Sep48pm - 9pmTrippin' on Brix Comedy presents: Fall!Ewell Hall, Room 107A free improv and sketch comedy show! Come out to see Trippin' on Brix's first show of the year: Fall! At 8pm on September 4th in Ewell Hall.
- Sep511am - 3pmBike Initiative Ride to Chickahominy Riverfront ParkSadler Center, TerraceCome ride with the Bike Initiative and Campus Rec to Chickahominy Riverfront Park for food, games and friends! This is a slow, 25 mile ride--perfect for novices (really!). Helmets required. Need a bike? Contact us in time and we'll get you a loaner.
- Sep59pm-Sep61am[AMP] Trivia!Sadler Center, TidewaterJoin us for the semester's first Trivia! Free food, lots of prizes, and 8 great categories!
- Sep63pm - 5pmCanoeing with Cru!Matoaka Boat HouseEnjoy a relaxing Sunday by joining Cru at Lake Matoaka for an afternoon of canoeing. We will be meeting at 3pm on Sept. 6th at the Matoaka Amphitheater stage area to walk to the boat house together. Remember to bring a hat and/or sunscreen!
- Sep63pm - 5pmMeet the Music GreeksEwell Hall, Room 154If you have a passion for music and are interested in joining a strong community of like-minded musicians, come out and meet the three Greek organizations devoted to music on campus: Delta Omicron, Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia, and Nu Kappa Epsilon.
- Sep64pmThe Matoaka Sessions Interest Meeting!Swem Library, Media CenterThe people who bring you FPS are launching a new audiovisual project to appreciate and expose the student bands on campus. If you are interested in being involved, contact us or come to our interest meeting.
- Sep7All dayLabor DayClasses will be held.
- Sep7-Sep13National Suicide Prevention WeekCampus WideSuicide prevention is everyone's business and anyone can participate in National Suicide Prevention Week.
- Sep85:30am-Nov176:30pmWMCI Presents: Sun Style TaijiSadler Center, Chesapeake BExperienced teacher Stan Rockwell will lead students and community members of all ages in a weekly Taiji Routine. Class is held every Tuesday at 5:30.
- Sep810am - 11amVRS Hybrid Plan PresentationSadler Center, Tidewater AShow More...
- Sep812pm - 12:30pmPrepare for a Career Fair WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomLearn how to navigate and get the most out of a Career Fair.
- Sep812:30pm - 1:30pmResumes, Cover Letters & Linked-in WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomBring your charged laptop with you to learn how to strengthen your career documents and online professional identity.
- Sep81:30pm - 2pmOn-Campus Interviewing & Navigating Tribe CareersCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomCome learn about the process for securing an interview when employers visit campus, as well as the tricks to navigating Tribe Careers as a job search and exploration resource.
- Sep82:30pm - 3:30pmVRS Hybrid Plan PresentationVIMS - Watermen's Hall, Classroom A/B
- Sep86pm - 7:30pmA Day in the Life of Booz Allen HamiltonCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomA Day in the Life of a Booz Allen Consultant: Open to all students. Come and learn what it is like to be a Booz Allen consultant from professionals at BAH.
- Sep99am - 12pmDeferred Compensation MeetingSadler Center, Colony Room
- Sep912:30pm - 1:30pmUndergraduate Business Admission Information SessionMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Miller 2052 (Design Studio)Tell your friends! The Undergraduate Business Program will be accepting applications for both the majors and minors programs for entry in the Spring of 2016.
- Sep91pm - 4pmDeferred Compensation MeetingVIMS - Watermen's Hall, Director's Conference Room
- Sep92:30pm - 3pmPrepare for a Career Fair WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomLearn how to navigate and get the most out of a Career Fair.
- Sep93pm - 4pmOn-Campus Interviewing & Navigating Tribe CareersCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomCome learn about the process for securing an interview when employers visit campus, as well as the tricks to navigating Tribe Careers as a job search and exploration resource.All events in September 2015
- Aug267pm-Dec28:30pmCru Weekly MeetingJames Blair Hall, Room 205Interested in getting involved in a Christian ministry? Wanting to solidify your beliefs as separate from your parents'? Seeking answers? Have questions? Join us Wednesday nights in James Blair 205 at 7pm for Cru. Small groups meet throughout the week.
- Aug20-Sep20Interfraternity Council Recruitment Registration DeadlineCommunity BuildingMake sure you register to be a part of recruitment for the Interfraternity Council by Sunday September 20th.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary