Earth Week Celebration
Every year, the Ecoambassador program, the Committee on Sustainability and AMP's Sustainability branch work together to create fun, awareness-raising activities and events that highlight the conservation and protection of our environment. More...
- Apr1710am - 2pmHazmat Disposal DayWilliam & Mary Hall, Parking LotFacilities is helping you dispose of all those hazardous materials that you don't want around anymore but can't throw away! Things like batteries, broken electronics, and cleaning products are welcome!
- Apr174pm - 5pmStudent Organization Needs - Focus GroupSadler Center, James RoomThe Office of Student Leadership Development is conducting two focus groups to learn how we can more effectively support student organization needs on campus.
- Apr174:30pm - 6:30pmSenior Wine & CheeseCommunity BuildingJoin us on Thursday, April 17th in a celebration of the graduating members of our Greek organizations!
- Apr175pm - 6pmLecture "Building Blocks of the 21st Century Transatlantic Relationship"Blow Memorial Hall, Room 331A lecture by Matthew Murray, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Europe and Eurasia, U.S. Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration
- Apr175pm - 7pmEnd-of-year BBQ & Student/Faculty VolleyballJames Blair HallCome enjoy a BBQ in the sun to celebrate the end of the school year, accompanied by the department's traditional student/faculty volleyball match. We'll begin at 5pm on Thursday April 17th on the lawn by the James Blair statue.Show More...
- Apr175:30pm - 7pmSomeone You Know Presents: Nancy DonovalSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumSomeone You Know is bringing an awesome speaker to campus April 17, from 5:30-7:00pm in the Sadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium. The speaker, Nancy Donoval, will speak on sexual assault issues related to our campus using storytelling and experience.
- Apr176pm - 7pmCompass: Making Summer Break PlansCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BCome to this quick workshop to discover activities you can engage in during your time away from college.
- Apr177pm - 10pmEarth Week Event: SIGHTLake Matoaka AmphitheatreCelebrate Earth Week by kicking back with your friends on a beautiful evening to watch WALL-E.
- Apr18All day#LivesChangeSwem LibraryHow has the library changed your life? Tweet your answer to @swemlibrary using #LivesChange for a chance to win a Swem T-shirt.
- Apr18-Apr19Beach Yoga RetreatOff-Campus, Virginia, VAJoin the Tribe Adventure Program as we do Sun Salutations on the beach, camp out on the beach, and wake up and do sunrise yoga...on the beach! You won't want to miss this!
- Apr189am - 12pmDeferred CompensationSadler Center, Colony RoomA Deferred Compensation representative will meet with William and Mary employees regarding available benefits. To make an appointment, please call Mackenzie Moss at 855-253-1201.
- Apr1810am - 5pmRwanda20: A Memorial and Conversation on Modern GenocideCrim Dell Meadow
- Apr1811am - 4pmEarth Week Event: HEARINGSadler Center, TerraceJoin us on the terrace for sustainability related trivia and a local band!
- Apr181pm - 2:30pmW&M eLearning Community Meeting!Miller Hall (Mason School of Business), Room 1018Experience flipping with the W&M eLearning Community! Please check out the content in our Blackboard course; then join us on Friday, April 18, at 1:00 pm in Miller 1018 for the face-to-face meeting and finish the exploration. We hope to see you there!Show More...
- Apr181pm - 4pmDeferred CompensationVIMS - Watermen's Hall, 2nd Floor Conf RoomA Deferred Compensation representative will meet with VIMS employees regarding available benefits. To make an appointment, please call Mackenzie Moss at 855-253-1201.
- Apr185pm - 6pmChina Night: Introduction to Chinese Zodiac AnimalsRowe HouseExplore and experience the world of Chinese Zodiac animals with a cup of tea.
- Apr185pm - 7pmRwanda20: A Memorial and Conversation on Modern GenocideSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
- Apr19All dayLearn to Stand Up PaddleboardLake Matoaka Amphitheatre, Lake MatoakaEver wanted to try stand up paddleboarding? Well, here's your chance to learn how in a safe and fun environment.
- Apr19All daySurry SkydivingOff-Campus, Surry, VAJoin the Tribe Adventure Program as you cross this one off your bucket list! We are going skydiving down in Surry, VA. Beautiful location and a life-changing experience!
- Apr1911am - 4pmEarth Week Event: Saturday CELEBRATIONCrim Dell MeadowJoin us for our final earth week celebration BLOWOUT combining all 5 senses!
- Apr1912pm - 4pmAsian and Middle Eastern Studies Music FestivalLake Matoaka Amphitheatre
- Apr196:30pmMovie Reelz and Cheese WheelzSadler Center, Chesapeake CCome and enjoy a fantastic hot dinner, along with wheels of The Cheese Shop's finest cheeses (that's right! Wheels!). Then, unwind with a cheese-related movie showing!
- Apr211pm - 2pmBalance & Stress Management using Qigong and TaijiSadler Center, Tidewater BLearn and practice slow smooth body movements of Qigong (a moving Toga technique) & Taiji (Tai Chi) to achieve a state of balance and relaxation of both body and mind (beginner's level).
- Apr211:15pm - 1:45pmMindfulness MeditationBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Learn to be in the present moment, reduce stress and anxiety, increase memory, and feel at peace.All events in April 2014
- Apr149am-Apr195pmEarth Week CelebrationCrim Dell MeadowA campus-wide celebration of the environment and what we're doing on campus to protect it.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|