- Feb23-Feb26William & Mary Global Film FestivalOff-Campus, Kimball Theatre 428 West Duke Of Gloucester Williamsburg, VA 23185
The W&M Global Film Festival is celebrating its 10th anniversary with four days of films, special guests, workshops, and receptions from February 23 to 26.
- Feb2310am - 4pmAFLAC Counseling SessionVIMS - Watermen's Hall, 211/212
- Feb235:30pmTechnologized Voices, Listening, and Power in the Music of Laurie AndersonEwell Hall, Recital Hall (Rm 107)
Core Lecturer in Music Humanities, Department of Music, Columbia University
- Feb238pm - 9pmNational Organization for Women (NOW) First Official MeetingWashington Hall, Room 310
At our first official meeting, we'll be discussing our goals as an organization, deciding what issues we'd like to focus on, and preparing to take action in our community!
- Feb238pm - 11pmAMP / Cash Me at Brew, Howbow Dah?Sadler Center, Lodge 1
Cash Me at Brew, Howbow Dah? You bet we'll be there. Admission is free for this musical event, which will feature 5 performances by some talented William & Mary students, along with free snacks, coffee and hot cocoa.
- Feb247pmTrippin' on Brix Presents: Civil SerpentsEwell Hall, Recital Hall
Trippin' on Brix will be presenting their very first HALF SKETCH, HALF LONGFORM show! You won't want to miss this!
Oh, and did we mention it's free?Show More...
- Feb249pm-Feb251amAMP / Human BowlingSadler Center, Tidewater A/B
Are you trying to roll away from your problems? Do you wish you could smash into stuff in a giant hamster ball?
Human Bowling is here for you, complete with 2 inflatable bowling lanes, pins, and hamster balls. Knock them down, champ. AMP believes in you.
- Feb251pm - 2:30pmWomen in MusicEwell Hall, Recital HallWilliam & Mary Women's Chorus is proud to present Women in Music: an event by females of William & Mary dedicated to the empowerment and strength that women can find through interactions with music.
- Feb251pm - 4pmTailgate & Viewing Party Hosted by the Grad CouncilKaplan Arena (formerly William & Mary Hall), The Wightman Cup Room and the Basketball Court Stage
A graduate student event to cheer on the Tribe against Towson and enjoy free food and drinks.
- Feb254pm - 6pm2017 Annual George Wythe Society Mock Legislature and DinnerWren Chapel
The Annual Mock Legislature brings back one of William & Mary's oldest traditions. Since the days of George Wythe, William & Mary law pupils have gathered to discuss and debate hotly contested topics of the day. We continue this tradition on Saturday.
- Feb254:30pm - 6:30pmWilliamsburg - Peninsula Graduate Student GatheringTriangle Restaurant | 601 Prince George Street, Williamsburg, VA 23185
- Feb257:30pm - 9pmA Memory, a Monologue, a Rant, and a PrayerSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumShow More...
- Feb261:30pm - 3:30pmW&M Alumni House Open HouseW&M Alumni House
- Feb262pmW&M Wind Ensemble - Global Film Festival – Silent Film ShowcaseKimball Theatre
Global Film Festival – Silent Film Showcase
$5 general admission Global Film Festival
- Feb262pm - 4pmDC Metro - W&M Eastern Market Book Club MeetingEast City Bookshop | 645 Pennsylvania Ave SE, Suite 100 | Washington DC 20003
- Feb263pm - 5pmCharleston - W&M Charter Day at the Gibbes MuseumGibbes Museum of Art | 135 Meeting St., Charleston, SC 29401
- Feb268pmWilliam & Mary Choir - Pre-Tour ConcertCatholic Campus Ministry Chapel (10 Harrison Ave.)
- Feb28All dayMovie Screening: Loving (2016)Swem Library, Botetourt Theatre, ground floor
Free and open to the public. There are two showtimes: 12:30pm and 7pm on 2/28.
- Feb28All dayTravel Tuesday! Enjoy the Delights of Charleston right here at Sadler!Campus Center, Marketplace Dining
Let your taste buds travel to Charleston for our Travel Tuesday special!
- Feb2810am - 3pmBone Marrow Drive DayLaw School, Lobby
Our Annual Bone Marrow Drive Day is Tuesday, Feb. 28 from 10-3. We will collect cheek swabs for the National Bone Marrow Registry. This helps patients find a match that could save their life. Stop by to learn more! Pizza and Ben & Jerry's provided!
- Feb283:30pm - 5pmFaculty Assembly MeetingBlow Memorial Hall, Board Room
- Feb285pm - 6:30pmCreative Careers Meet-Up: Insider Perspectives on Interning In EntertainmentCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomThis event hosted by the Entertainment Business Association and the Cohen Career Center will feature a panel of W&M students who have pursued internships in entertainment.
- Feb287pm - 9pmSubmit to W&M VOX's Abortion Speak-OutAndrews Hall, Room 101
Have you or a loved one had an abortion? If so, please consider contributing to W&M VOX: Voices For Planned Parenthood's Abortion Speak-Out. Submit your story or the story of someone you know with prior consent (submission link: bit.ly/2kbEtr2).
- Mar112:50pm - 1:50pmJudicial Backlash and Same-Sex Marriage: Lunchtime Talk with Prof. Reva SiegelLaw School, Room 133
Reva Siegel, Nicholas deB. Katzenbach Professor of Law at Yale Law School, will give an informal lunchtime talk entitled "Judicial Backlash and Same-Sex Marriage" on Wednesday, March 1st at 12:50 PM at the Law School in room 133. RSVP now.Show More...
- Mar14pm - 5pmFederal Resume & Applications WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation Room
The federal resume looks significantly different than that you use to apply to other jobs. Learn how to build a resume that meets federal agencies expectations as well as tips and insights about the federal application process.All events in March 2017
- Feb17-Mar31Mindfulness Training & Stress Relief SkillsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Come learn and practice simple scientifically researched ways to manage stress and anxiety, improve memory and enhance the quality of your life.
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
- Feb810:30am-Apr1211:30amHealthy Eating SeriesSadler Center, Tidewater A
Welcome to the Spring 2017 Healthy Eating Series! Each session is designed so you can attend one, a combination of them, or all four. A certificate of completion will be presented to those attending all four programs.
- Feb8-Mar22Food and Feelings WorkshopBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
Come learn about your relationship with food-how emotions impact eating behavior, how diets don’t work, and how to survive and thrive in a diet-driven world.
- Jan317pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)Washington Hall, Room 301
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan315:30pm-Apr116:30pmBeginner Sun Style TaijiSadler Center, Chesapeake B
Take 10 classes in beginner Sun Style Chinese Taiji with Stan Rockwell.
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|