How to Research Career Options with Your Interests & Skills
This workshop, specifically for freshmen and sophomores, will take you through resources and strategies for researching career possibilities based on your current and desired skills and interests. More...
- Mar6-Mar75th Annual Capital Area Legal Writing ConferenceLaw SchoolThe conference will take place March 6th & 7th, 2015, at William & Mary Law School.
- Show More...
- Mar129am - 4pmDeferred Compensation MeetingSadler Center, Colony
- Mar121pm - 4pmDeferred Compensation MeetingVIMS - Chesapeake Bay Hall, 2nd Floor Conference RoomShow More...
- Mar138:30amFISH!Bell Hall, Training RoomFISH! introduces four basic principles for approaching your work so that you can be more positive, productive, efficient and have fun, too.
- Mar139am - 4pmAflac Counseling SessionSadler Center, Colony Room
- Mar133pm - 4pm
- Mar179am - 4pmTIAA-CREF Counseling SessionSadler Center, Colony Room
- Mar1711am - 12pmBreathe Well, Live Well CommonHealth CampaignSadler Center, Tidewater A
- Mar1712pm - 1pmSenior Career Readiness #4: Accepting and Comparing JobsCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BPart 4 of the new Senior Career Readiness series will be focused on comparing the different job offers you may have as well as professionalism when accepting a job or turning down a job.All events in March 2015
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|