- Apr211pm - 2pmBalance & Stress Management using Qigong and TaijiSadler Center, Tidewater BLearn and practice slow smooth body movements of Qigong (a moving Toga technique) & Taiji (Tai Chi) to achieve a state of balance and relaxation of both body and mind (beginner's level).
- Apr211:15pm - 1:45pmMindfulness MeditationBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Learn to be in the present moment, reduce stress and anxiety, increase memory, and feel at peace.
- Apr214pm - 5pmMaking the Most of Your Summer InternshipCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BCongratulations on securing that summer internship! Now, are you ready to make the most of it?
- Apr224am - 6pm[AMP] Lemonade DaySadler Center, TerraceCome out to Sadler Terrace, where AMP will be giving away free lemonade to celebrate the end of the semester in free color changing cups! Come quickly before supplies run out.
- Apr221:15pm - 1:45pmRelaxation SessionBlow Memorial Hall, Room 24030-Minute Relaxation Session. No appointment necessary.Show More...
- Apr234:10pm - 4:50pmResilience Workshops: "You Can't Stop the Waves, But You Can Learn to Surf" ~John Kabat-ZinnBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240This entire workshop series focuses on building emotional health.
- Apr235pm - 6pmStudent Organization Needs - Focus GroupSadler Center, James RoomThe Office of Student Leadership Development is conducting two focus groups to learn how we can more effectively support student organization needs on campus.
- Apr236:15pm - 7:15pmA&S Graduate Student Association MeetingSadler Center, James Room
- Apr249am - 4:30pmFidelity Investments Counseling SessionsSadler Center, Colony Room
- Apr2412:30pm - 1:30pmPricewaterhouseCoopers Aspire to Lead: Women's Leadership SeriesCohen Career Center, Conference Room or from your home computer
- Apr245pm - 6pmDietitian on DeckStudent Recreation Center, LobbyRegistered Dietitian Amber DeVore will be at the Student Recreation Center to answer your questions on nutrition and tips on managing healthy eating during stressful times.
- Apr25All day
- Apr255pm - 11:59pmVIMS Spring PartyVIMS - Fort Area
- Apr27All dayShow More...
- Apr287pmBroadway FlippedSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumMonday night, April 28th at 7 p.m. marks the debut of "Broadway Flipped," Gary Green's musical revue that features some of Broadway's best loved show tunes, but sung by a performer of the "other gender."
- Apr301:30pm - 3:30pmPerformance Management -- PPFsBell Hall, Training RoomThe session will provide an overview of the William & Mary performance management system and deadlines for those who supervise professionals/professional faculty. Session is for current supervisors only. Space is limited.
- Apr305pmPi Delta Phi 2014 induction ceremonyReves Center for International Studies, Reves RoomPi Delta Phi 2014 induction ceremony
- May15:30pm - 7:30pmWilliam & Mary Law School Washington, D.C. Alumni GatheringPlease join Dean Davison Douglas at Covington & Burling, LLP
- May16pmWashington Area Business Alliance (WAABA) Annual ReceptionOff-Campus, The Ritz Carlton Tyson's CornerJoin Dean Larry Pulley, WAABA Leadership and alumni from the D.C. area for WAABA's annual reception event.
- May311am - 12pmStorytimeW&M BookstorePlease join us every Wednesday and Saturday morning in our Children's Department for some fun stories and activities.
- May69am - 4pmFidelity Investments Counseling SessionsSadler Center, York RoomAll events in May 2014
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary