Muscarelle Museum of Art Fall Festival: Brafferton Stomp Dance
Join us for a student event at the Muscarelle Museum of Art, which will feature a stomp dance performance, delicious food, and unique art exhibition. The event coincides with current exhibition, Building the Brafferton.More...
- Oct2910am - 2pmChicago - Fall Service EventPAWS Chicago Lurie Clinic | 3516 W. 26th Street, Chicago, IL 60623
- Oct2910:45am - 12:45pmAviation Club Tour of Williamsburg Airport and Cessna 172s, lunch at Charley's Airport Restaurant.Off-Campus
Tour of the Williamsburg Airport, including the Cessna 172’s, and no-host lunch at the airport. The tour is open to members of the William & Mary Aviation Club, prospective members, students, faculty, staff, and families. There is no cost for the tour.
- Oct291pm - 3:30pmW&M Home Tailgate - Tribe vs. MaineAlumni House, Front Lawn • 500 Richmond Road • Williamsburg, VA 23185
- Oct304pm - 6pmTriangle - Halloween Fall FestivalKamado Grille | 832 Springfield Commons Drive, Raleigh, NC 27609
- Oct307pmOpen Meditation (OM) - Sunday silent meditationCampus Center, Meditation Room
- Oct312pm-Nov142:30pm3-Part Monday Relaxation Sessions at Campus RecStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose room
Three consecutive 30-minute Relaxation Sessions will be held at Campus Rec on Mondays 10/31, 11/7, and 11/14. It’s a small amount of time with big benefit.Show More...
- Nov112:50pmILSS Speaker Series: Phil Storey from Legal Aid Justice CenterLaw School, Room 141
Join the Immigration Law & Service Society for lunch with Phil Storey of the Legal Aid Justice Center. If you are interested in any type of civil advocacy, please join us in room 141 on November 1st. Lunch will be served.
- Nov14pm - 6pmOff-Campus Housing FairSadler Center, TerraceLooking for off-campus housing for 2017-18? Stop by the Sadler Center Terrace on Tuesday, November 1 from 4:00-6:00 p.m. to learn about housing options (rain location: Sadler Center Lobby)
- Nov16pm - 8pmWomen in Political CampaignsLaw School, Room 120
Join Women's Law Society and Emerge for a panel and reception discussing women in political campaigns.
- Nov16:30pmDominican Bachata: Exploring Embodied Memories and Oral HistoriesPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall, The Dodge Room
Interdisciplinary Lecture & Dance starting at 7:00pm.
Come for a dynamic lecture, to be followed by an introductory dance lesson in bachata dance!
Gather for light snacks and beverages starting at 6:30pm.
- Nov16:30pm - 7:30pm
- Nov17pmFall 2016 Independent and International Film SeriesSwem Library, Botetourt Theatre
Join Swem Tuesday evenings this semester for the Independent and International Film Series. This evening's screening features Lake Tahoe, directed by Fernando Eimbcke.Show More...
- Nov17pmOpen Meditation (OM) - Inner Refuge PracticeCampus Center, Meditation Room
- Nov17pm - 8pmWithin the World with Max BlalockWren Building, Great Hall
Join the W Society as we kick off our discussion series about service, community engagement, and compassion for others. We will be hearing from Max Blalock, Campus Minister for the Wesley Foundation.
- Nov18pm - 9pmEntertainment Business Association Interest MeetingTyler Hall, Room 114Are you interested in working in an entertainment-related field such as movies, music, or television? If so, stop by the Entertainment Business Association's interest meeting and learn more about what the organization has in store! Refreshments provided.
- Nov212pm - 1pmAlumna Jessica Kyle Discusses her Experience Working at the Nonprofit, International Justice MissionCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A/B
Jessica Kyle, the Associate Program Manager, Africa for International Justice Mission is coming to give a talk at the Cohen Career Center about her experiences working for this wonderful non-profit.
- Nov25pm - 6pmTour of the Dining HallCommons Dining Hall, Private Dining Room
Join Julie Nance, Campus Dietitan, when she guides you on a tour of the dining hall to show how to find the healthier choices and plan a well-balanced meal.
- Nov25:30pm - 6:30pmChesapeake Environmental Communications - Information SessionCohen Career Center
Chesapeake Environmental Communications bridges the gap between science and understanding with a combination of trained scientists, talented communicators, and creative professionals. Learn about CEC projects and internship opportunities.
- Nov27pm - 8pmPre-Health Student Panel: Part of the Pre-Professional FYI Program SeriesSadler Center, York Room, Sadler Center
The Office of First Year Experience will be holding a student pre-health (dental, medicine and pharmacy) panel. Come learn about what it is like being a pre-health undergraduate student. There will be free food and swag! Please RSVP.
- Nov3All dayBrafferton Indian School Symposium – Muscarelle Museum of ArtMuscarelle Museum of Art
The Muscarelle Museum of Art is hosting a day-long symposium, consisting of scholarly presentations by William & Mary faculty and Colonial Williamsburg staff. Student posters will also highlight the ongoing research on the Brafferton Indian School.
- Nov33pm - 6pm"Alt-Ac” Careers PanelCohen Career Center, Presentation Room
Interested in a non-tenure track career? Considering your options with a M.A. degree? Come to the “Alt-Ac” panel for American Studies, Anthropology, and History graduate students on Thursday, November 3 at 6 p.m. at the Cohen Career Center.
- Nov34:30pm - 5:30pmRecruiting & Interviewing 101Cohen Career Center, Presentation Room
Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Recruiting/Interviewing, but were Afraid to Ask.
Join the Cohen Career Center and their Employer Advisory Board for a panel discussion on the Interviewing Process.
- Nov35:30pm - 7:30pmHouston - Dinner and a night at the museumFirst Presbyterian Church of Houston and Museum of Fine Arts, Houston (MFAH)
- Show More...
- Nov37pm - 10pmSenior Class Lip Sync 2016Andrews Hall, Room 101
Win a $100 tab at College Delly!!!
The Senior Class Gift Committee is hosting the first annual Senior Class Lip Sync! If you're a senior and have already donated to the Senior Class Gift, grab your friends, show off your talent, and potentially win big!!!All events in November 2016
- Oct27-Oct28Global Chef Columbia - Sierra Wilson will be here to share his native cuisine and cultureDining Halls
Visit and get a taste of Columbia!
- Oct1-Oct31Swem Month at Ben & Jerry'sOff-Campus, Ben & Jerry's Scoop Shop, 5699-18 Richmond Rd, Williamsburg, Virginia 23188
October is Swem Month at Ben & Jerry's! The Scoop Shop at the Williamsburg Premium Outlets will donate 50 cents to the library for every frozen beverage purchased in October.
- Sep27-Dec1Mindfulness Meditation WorkshopBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
Become more present in each moment.
- Sep266pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
- Sep1-Dec1Creative Arts GroupBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
Using Art to explore feelings and work on relaxation.
|Calendar View List View Today|