- Mar1012pm - 1pmStrategic Learning WorkshopCampus Center, Room 107
- Mar101pm - 2pmBalance & Stress Management using Qigong and TaijiSadler Center, Tidewater BLearn and practice slow smooth body movements of Qigong (a moving Toga technique) & Taiji (Tai Chi) to achieve a state of balance and relaxation of both body and mind (beginner's level).
- Mar101pm - 2pmDeclaring is a Major DecisionSadler Center, York RoomDemystify the major selection process. Co-presented by the Cohen Career Center and the Office of Academic Advising.
- Mar101:15pm - 1:45pmMindfulness MeditationBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Learn to be in the present moment, reduce stress and anxiety, increase memory, and feel at peace.
- Mar105pm - 6:30pmDesigning Conference PostersCohen Career Center, Presenation Room AShow More...
- Mar107pm - 8pmCambridge Information SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation Room
- Mar1110:30am - 12pmCV, Resume, Networking, & MORE! (Humanities)Cohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A & BThe English proverb tells us that "first impressions are most important." Just in case this is true, we want to make the best possible professional first impression. In this workshop, learn how to make and keep up a solid professional image.
- Mar1111am - 12pmTED Talk Tuesdays - MarchSadler Center, Tidewater BMembers of our community will select his or her favorite TED Talk and then lead a facilitated discussion after viewing the talk. Participation highly encouraged.
- Mar1111:30amStudy Abroad 101 Beginner WorkshopReves Center for International Studies, Student Resource Center (Second Floor)
- Mar111:15pm - 1:45pmRelaxation SessionBlow Memorial Hall, Room 24030-Minute Relaxation Session. No appointment necessary.
- Mar113pm - 4pmTime Management WorkshopCampus Center, Room 107
- Mar114:30pm - 5:15pmArts & Sciences Business Bootcamp Information SessionCohen Career Center, Conference RoomThis program provides students who are not in the business school an opportunity to spend a week in D.C. learning the ins and outs of the business industry! This event is open to rising Juniors and Seniors.
- Mar115:30pm - 7pmKPMG PreNight ReceptionCohen Career Center, AtriumPreNight reception for students invited to interview with KPMG on 3/12.
- Mar116pm - 7pmEffective Interviewing WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BYou'll be interviewing from time to time throughout your life - come learn how to do it well! Attending an interviewing workshop is one of the prerequisites to participating in on-campus interviews for jobs and internships.
- Mar116:30pm - 8:30pmConstitutional ConversationsWilliamsburg LibraryConstitutional Conversations is the award-winning seven-month long examination of our nation's founding document.Show More...
- Mar117pm - 8pmResume & Cover Letter Writing WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BBring your charged laptop with you - All Students Welcome, No Registration Required!
- Mar129am - 4pmFidelity Investments Counseling SessionsSadler Center, York Room
- Mar1211am - 12pmCompass: Match Interests to Explore CareersCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomThe Compass Program is designed for Freshmen & Sophomores to help you use career tools and resources to inform your career decision making process.
- Mar1211am - 12pmStrategic Learning WorkshopCampus Center, Room 107
- Mar121pm - 2pmWake Forest University - School of Business Information SessionSadler Center, Colony Room
- Mar124:10pm - 4:50pmResilience Workshops: "You Can't Stop the Waves, But You Can Learn to Surf" ~John Kabat-ZinnBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240This entire workshop series focuses on building emotional health.
- Mar125pmCORT Series: Building a Brand and MarketingCampus Center, Ballroom Conference RoomThis workshop will help you better serve your organization!
- Mar125pm - 7pmDisney College Live Information TableSadler Center, Lobby, 1st floor
- Mar125:30pm - 6:30pmCompass: Going to Grad SchoolCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomFreshmen & Sophomores, come to this workshop to learn about the different types of graduate programs, how to research them, basic information about admissions testing and the application process.
- Mar13All dayAll events in March 2014
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary