[PAST EVENT] Chemistry UG Research Showcase!
LocationIntegrated Science Center (ISC), 1127 and ISC Atrium (by Starbucks)
540 Landrum Dr
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
Chemistry encourages all students to become involved with research, whether you're a chem major or not!
The benefits are many:
- development of skills associated with working in the chemical literature
- development of advanced laboratory skills and methods of data archival and analysis
- increased interactions with your peers and faculty within the department
- greater exposure to state-of-the art instrumentation used in chemical research
- easier transition to graduate study or employment
- flexible scheduling of research time (as opposed to structured teaching labs)
- increased self-confidence and independence in laboratory research
- development of written and oral communication skills
See what fellow UG researchers are working on at this event and connect with faculty to talk about doing your own chemistry research project!