[PAST EVENT] Community & Volunteer Fair
LocationSadler Center, Lobby
200 Stadium Dr
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
Access & Features
- Open to the public
Here are just a few of the community engagement opportunities & resources:
- Gain healthcare skills volunteering with Medi Home Health & Hospice.
- Address housing and sustainability with the Habitat ReStore.
- Voter & Library Card Registration.
- Improve the quality of life of individuals with physical, emotional and developmental needs by providing therapeutic riding and equine assisted activities at Dream Catchers/Cori Sikich Therapeutic Riding Center.
- Support residents of the greater Williamsburg area that are in the need of food or clothing with FISH, Inc
- WATA/Williamsburg Bus System
Volunteer programs from the Office of Community Engagement will also be offering sign-ups at the fair.
Rich Thompson - The Office of Community Engagement --> email email@example.com