[PAST EVENT] Law School Online Networking
LocationPhone, Computer or Tablet!
Access & Features
- Open to the public
Connect online with fellow members of the Marshall-Wythe community from all over the world! We invite you to join us to expand your network through this unique platform.
Feel free to share your favorite law school experiences, network or provide one another AIR (Advice, Information & Referrals). It's free, it's for only an hour and it's fun!
How this online networking event works:
Online networking enables you to speed-network no matter where you are in the world. You can sign in from your home, office, local library, smartphone or tablet. The chats are text-based and timed (8-minutes each), allowing you to make multiple connections, exchange contact information, and end the hour with several new connections you didn't have before. A transcript of your conversations will be saved for you to access after each event, so you can look back at your chat history, review your notes, gather contact information and follow up!
While registering for the event, you will be asked to answer a few questions, including:
• What year did you graduate/expect to graduate from William & Mary Law School?
• What is your practice area/area of interest?
• What types of experiences, skills, expertise, or connections can you share?
• What types of connections, information or resources are you hoping to gain from this event?
Suggested talking points: We suggest you have some ice breaker questions on hand. Some examples are:
• When was the last time you returned to Williamsburg?
• Have you seen the new Hixon Center wing where the Clinics & Legal Writing are located?
• How can I help you most during this chat session?
• I sit on the Alumni Association Board: • Is there anything you want me to bring back to the school (Board or Dean/Faculty) on your behalf?
• Is there some piece of communication (or medium) you wish the law school would communicate? We look forward to having you join us for this unique opportunity to connect with members of the William & Mary Law School community from around the world.
Questions? Please contact Michael Steelman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Steelman at email@example.com