[PAST EVENT] Etiquette Lunch - Registration Deadline Extended to Monday, February 12th!
Access & Features
- Paid event
The Cohen Career Center is hosting an Etiquette Lunch on Friday, February 16, 2018, 12:00pm - 1:30pm, Sadler Center, Tidewater A&B
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to polish your etiquette skills, so you can put your best foot forward in varied business and social situations.
Attendees will be dining and learning the subtleties of etiquette with expert, Kathleen Powell, Associate Vice President for Career Development, William & Mary. Business casual dress is advised.
Students RSVP via Tribe Forms at: tinyurl.com/EtiquetteSpring18.
The Registration Deadline has been extended to Monday, February 12, 2018, at 4pm.
A $10 fee is required to confirm your reservation.
Students, use the link provided to register, and on completion bring $10 in cash or check (made out to College of William & Mary) to Julia Brown, Room 111, in the Cohen Career Center to guarantee your seat.
This Event Appears On
- W&M Featured Events
- Law School Events
- Raymond A. Mason School of Business Events
- Diversity Events
- Cohen Career Center Events
- Student Unions & Engagement Events
- Student Diversity Events
- Undergraduate Business Career Events
- A&S Graduate Studies & Research
- Student Engagement & Leadership
- All Wellness Passport Events
- Intellectual Dimension Events
- Social Dimension Events
- Occupational Dimension Events