[PAST EVENT] In-Person FitWell Class: Outside Les Mills GRIT Cardio with Dr. Doug
LocationMartha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka
121 Ukrop Way
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
LES MILLS GRIT Cardio is a 30-minute high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workout that improves cardiovascular fitness, increases speed, and uses a variety of body weight exercises! Dr. Doug has been teaching Les Mills BodyPump for over 5 years and recently obtained his GRIT certification! In addition to rec classes he has a side-hustle teaching Biochemistry at W&M. He's excited to be able to bring the BodyPump and GRIT formats to you!
ALL THE DETAILS:
- This is an in-person exercise class for on-campus students only.
- The class will be held outside on the stage of the Martha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka. Participants should dress for the weather and are advised to bring a mat or towel for core/stretching exercises. The class will happen rain or shine, but may be cancelled in case of thunder and lightning. Participants will be notified by 30 minutes before the class start time if the class is cancelled.
- Participants should pre-register for this class online. Participants can also register through the W&M Wellness app.
- All participants are required to wear a mask throughout the class and maintain social distancing of 10 feet (spaces are marked on the stage).
- Participants should arrive at least 5 minutes in advance and check-in at the registration desk to the bottom left of the stage.