[PAST EVENT] In-Person FitWell Class: CycleStrength with Bryce
May 13, 2021
9am - 10am
LocationThe Bee McLeod Recreation Center, Miller 3
400 Brooks St
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
Access & Features
Combine cardio and strength training in one high-energy, 45 minute class! This total-body workout alternates between sections of high intensity interval training on a stationary bike and strength training on the floor. Bring your yoga mat, a towel, and an extra mask because you'll be leaving this class sweaty and accomplished!
All the details:
- This class will take place indoors in Miller Gym, Court 3 in the Rec Center. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to set up your bike.
- Participants should pre-register for this class online. Registration opens 48 hours in advance. Participants can also register through the W&M Wellness app.
- Bikes will be placed 10 ft. apart. Masks are required throughout the class. Participants are advised to bring an extra mask, water bottle and hand towel.
- Participants will be asked to wipe down the bikes with provided disinfectant wipes before and after class.
- This class is 45 minutes long, but listed as one hour in order to make time for the instructor's announcements at the beginning, in addition to time for cleaning and putting away equipment at the end.