[PAST EVENT] Virtual FitWell Class: Barre with Clare
Enjoy Barre Live on Zoom! The Barre workout combines fitness techniques from Yoga, Pilates and Dance, and stresses core and total body conditioning. Strengthen and lengthen your muscles while working to the beat of the music. If you are looking to build body awareness, self-confidence and strength while having fun, this class is for you! This class is modified to fit the home workout environment and can be done with body weight.
The class will be available via this link: https://cwm.zoom.us/j/96462540560
Clare is a rising senior and Barre Instructor for Campus Rec. She is a Marketing major and Film & Media Studies minor and has a love of watching movies and baking. She is certified to teach Barre through Barre Above.
You don't have to have the Zoom app, but we encourage you to download it. W&M students, faculty and staff members all have access to Zoom Pro, search ZOOM here for more information.
There will not be music, so feel free to listen to your own.
ALL THE DETAILS:
- Participants should join the class 5-10 minutes before the start time.
- When you join, you'll be put in a waiting room until the instructor adds you to the class. There will be time before the class to chat with other patrons or the instructor, if you'd like. The instructor will continue adding people to the class until the scheduled start time.
- At the start of class, the instructor will mute all patrons and begin recording. The recording is ONLY of the instructor, NOT of any patrons or any patron's names. We are recording to build our virtual Health & Wellness class options, available anytime on YouTube.
- If you have a question or are having difficulties during the class then you can utilize the chat feature to privately message the instructor or the class
- At the end of class, the instructor will stop the recording and unmute you so you can ask questions or chat.
At this time we are aiming for AWESOME, NOT PERFECT! Please be patient with your instructor as we adapt to this new platform for classes.