[PAST EVENT] In-Person FitWell: BODYPUMP™ 45 with Georgina & Meredith
LocationThe Bee McLeod Recreation Center, Miller 3
400 Brooks St
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
Access & Features
This is the original barbell class that strengthens your entire body. This strength training workout challenges all your major muscle groups by using the best weight room exercises like squats, presses, lifts, and curls.
All the details:
- This is an in-person exercise class for on-campus students only that will take place in Miller 3 Gym. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to set up your equipment.
- Participants should pre-register for this class online. Registration opens 48 hours in advance. Participants can also register through the W&M Wellness app.
- Masks and social distancing of 10 ft. are required. Participants are advised to bring an extra mask, mat, water bottle and hand towel.
- Participants will be asked to wipe down equipment with provided disinfectant wipes before and after class.
- This class is 45 minutes long, but listed as one hour in order to make time for the instructor's announcements at the beginning, in addition to time for cleaning and putting away equipment at the end.