[PAST EVENT] Take to the Rec!
LocationThe Bee McLeod Recreation Center, Lobby
400 Brooks St
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
This is your chance to explore all that The Bee McLeod Recreational Center offers! Campus Recreation is composed of seven distinct areas that foster a lifelong appreciation for health and wellness. Our work supports a multidimensional approach to student well-being and we are committed to ensuring a safe, affirming, and nurturing environment.
- Fitness & Wellness: Relax with massage therapy or kick it up a notch with our group fitness classes. Personal training, education, and certification opportunities are available throughout the year.
- Intramurals: Structured and competitive on-campus sports. Play for glory, pride, and the IM championship tee.
- Sport Clubs: Find academic athletic, and social balance through involvement in one of over 40 student-led sport clubs.
- Tribe Adventure Program: Venture off-campus on an outdoor adventure trip or explore campus features like the climbing wall and Lake Matoaka with TAP.
- Aquatics & Safety: Equip yourself with lifesaving skills in our learn-to-swim class or CPR course. Enjoy recreational swim in the Rec Natatorium.
- Athletic Training: Injury evaluation, treatment, rehabilitation, and referrals.