- Jul710am - 11:30am
- Jul810am - 11:30amSharks in the ParksBeaverdam Park 8687 Roaring Springs Rd. Gloucester, VA 23061Join us at Beaverdam Park in Gloucester for Sharks in the Parks!
- Jul81:30pm - 4:30pm
- Jul910:30am - 12pm
- Jul1010:30am - 12pmShow More...
- Jul1410:30am - 12pm
- Jul146pm - 8pmJuly Discovery Lab-Marine DebrisVIMS - Catlett-Burruss Research and Education LabJoin VIMS Professor Rob Hale and the marine educators at the Chesapeake Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve for the July Discovery Lab!
- Jul151:30pm - 4:30pm
- Jul1710:30am - 12pm
- Jul2110am - 11:30amJellyfish!York River State Park 9801 York River Park Rd. Williamsburg, VA 23188Join us at York River State Park in Williamsburg for our fun and educational jellyfish program!
- Jul2210:30am - 12pm
- Jul221:30pm - 4:30pm
- Jul2310am - 11:30am
- Jul2410:30am - 12pm
- Jul2810am - 11:30amJellyfish!Beaverdam Park 8687 Roaring Springs Rd. Gloucester, VA 23061Join us at Beaverdam Park in Gloucester for our fun and educational jellyfish program!Show More...
- Jul2910:30am - 12pm
- Jul291:30pm - 4:30pm
- Jul307pmJuly After Hours Lecture: Oysters: Chesapeake Bay's once and future kingVIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumJoin VIMS professor Mark Luckenbach as he continues VIMS' 75th anniversary lecture series by tracing the long and tumultuous history of oysters in Chesapeake Bay.
- Jul3110:30am - 12pm
- Aug710am - 12:30pm
- Aug810am - 11:30am
- Aug1110am - 11:30am
- Aug1410am - 12:30pm
- Aug277pmAugust After Hours Lecture: Native use of the ChesapeakeVIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumJoin W&M Professor Martin Gallivan as he uses archaeological evidence and colonial accounts to reveal the tools and techniques employed by local tribes to harvest the rich marine resources of Chesapeake Bay.
- Aug2810am - 12:30pmAll events in August 2015
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Virginia Institute of Marine Science