- Jul1512pm - 1:30pmInnovation & Sustainability with Professor Michael LuchsOff-Campus, The Tower Club, 8000 Towers Crescent Drive #1700, Vienna, VA 22182WAABA Business Trends Speakers presents Professor Michael Luchs, with Innovation & Sustainability
- Aug2612:30pm - 5pmSign-up now for S.H.O.W. DayTrinkle HallStudents Helping Out Williamsburg (S.H.O.W. Day) is an afternoon of service just for incoming students.
- Aug27All dayOpening ConvocationWren BuildingAn opportunity for the College community to come together to welcome all new students.
- Sep195pm-Sep209amSupreme Court Preview 2014-15, William & Mary Law SchoolLaw School, McGlothin Courtroom and Room 119The Institute of Bill of Rights Law will hold its annual Supreme Court Preview starting 5 pm Friday evening, September 19th and continuing at 9 am Saturday, September 20th, 2014 at the William & Mary Law School.
- Sep27All dayFall FormalSadler CenterShow More...
- Oct21All day2014 McGlothlin Leadership ForumMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)Join the Mason School of Business and the W&M Law School for the 2014 McGlothlin Leadership Forum
- Oct222pm2014 McGlothlin Leadership ForumMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Brinkley Commons RoomJoin the Mason School of Business and the W&M Law School for the 2014 McGlothlin Leadership Forum.
- Oct23All day2014 McGlothlin Leadership ForumMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)Join the Mason School of Business and the W&M Law School for the McGlothlin Leadership Forum.
- Oct23-Oct25Southern Clinical Conference at W&M Law SchoolLaw School, TBAOn October 23-25, William & Mary Law School will host the Southern Clinical Conference, "Assessment, Outcomes, and the Value of Clinical Legal Education."
- Oct318am - 5pm2014 Brigham-Kanner Property Rights ConferenceLaw School, Room 11911th Annual Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Conference: Exploring Property's Essence
- Nov54pm-Nov74:45pm60th Annual William & Mary Tax ConferenceNov. 5, W&M Law School; Nov. 6 & 7 Kingsmill ResortThe 60th Annual William & Mary Tax Conference, titled "Sophisticated Tax Planning for Closely Held Businesses," will be held Nov. 5 - 7.
- Nov78:30am - 5pm2014 Alumni Association Board MeetingLaw School, TBDA meeting of the Alumni Association Board will have their Fall meeting in November
- Apr17-Apr18Alumni Weekend 2015Law SchoolSave-The-Date Classes of '65, '70, '75, '80, '85, '90, '95, '00, '05, and 2010All events in April 2015
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Law School