- May133pmLaw School Graduation Awards CeremonyOff-Campus, Kimball Theatre, Merchants SquareCommencement Weekend Law School Event
- May134:45pm - 6pmLaw School Awards ReceptionWren Yard, (Rain location: Law School Lobby)
Commencement Weekend Event for Graduating Law Students
- May134:45pm - 6pmLaw School Reception Honoring the Class of 2017Wren Yard
Open to all Class of 2017 graduates, their families & friends. Business attire or business casual.
- May148:15amLaw School Diploma CeremonyMartha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka, (Rain Site: Kaplan Arena)
Commencement Weekend Event for graduating law students and guests.
Reception at Law School to follow. If you have questions regarding this ceremony please contact the Law School directly.
- Jul30-Aug4Institute for Special Education AdvocacyLaw School, TBA
The Institute for Special Education Advocacy is presenting its seventh annual five-day training program hosted by the Law School and co-sponsored by the PELE Special Education Advocacy Clinic and Wrightslaw. Visit the website for more information.
- Sep155pm-Sep163pmSupreme Court PreviewLaw School, Room 119
The Institute of Bill of Rights Law will host the 2017 Supreme Court Preview on September 15-16, 2017 at the William & Mary Law School.Show More...
- Oct12-Oct1314th Annual Brigham-Kanner Property Rights ConferenceLaw School, Room 119
Professor David L. Callies will receive the 2017 Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Prize during the fourteenth annual Brigham Kanner Property Rights Conference at the William & Mary Law School on October 12-13.
- Nov8-Nov10William & Mary Tax ConferenceOff-Campus
The William & Mary Tax Conference offers lawyers and accountants an in-depth look at current topics in tax law. Please plan to join us for our 63rd conference at the Kingsmill Resort. For more information, visit our conference website below.All events in November 2017
|Calendar View List View Today|