- Jul31-Aug5W&M Law Institute of Special Education AdvocacyLaw School, Courtroom & various classroomsThe W&M Law Institute of Special Education Advocacy is presenting its 6th annual five-day training program hosted by the Law School and co-sponsored by the PELE Special Education Advocacy Clinic, Wrightslaw, and The Oklahoma Disability Law Center.
- Sep23-Sep24Supreme Court PreviewLaw SchoolThe Institute of Bill of Rights Law marks the commencement of the new term of the United States Supreme Court each fall with its Supreme Court Preview Conference.
- Oct19-Oct212016 Brigham-Kanner Property Rights ConferenceThe HagueThe 2016 Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Conference will be held October 19–21 in The Hague. The conference will be presented in cooperation with the Grotius Centre for International Legal Studies of Leiden Law School.
- Nov9-Nov11William & Mary Tax ConferenceOff-Campus, Kingsmill ResortThe William & Mary Tax Conference offers lawyers and accountants an in-depth look at current topics in tax law. Please plan to join us for our 62nd conference.
- Feb63:30pm - 4:30pmWythe Lecture by Professor Keith HyltonLaw School, Room 127Keith N. Hylton, the William Fairfield Warren Distinguished Professor of Law at Boston University School of Law, will present the Wythe Lecture on Monday, February 6, at 3:30 PM in room 127. The lecture is free and all are welcome.Show More...
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Law School