- Mar2812:50pm - 1:50pm"Reflections on the Relationship between the Courts and Congress" - Dunn Speaker Series LectureLaw School, Room 141
Robert Katzmann, Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, will deliver a lecture in the Dunn Speaker Series. This event is free and open to all; lunch will be available. Please RSVP.
- Mar2912:50pmJudge Katzmann on The Unmet Legal Needs of the Immigrant PoorLaw School, Room 124
Judge Robert Katzmann, Chief Judge of the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, will discuss immigrant access to legal representation.
- Mar2912:50pm - 1:50pmMVLS & WLS Present: A Discussion on Sexual Assault in the Military with Lt. NicholLaw School, Room 141
Join the Military and Veterans Law Society and the Women’s Law Society for a conversation with Lt. Nichol about sexual assault in the military. Lt. Nichol will also discuss her experience as a woman in the JAG Corps. Zaxby's will be served for lunch!
- Mar3112:50pm - 1:50pm"How the Other Half Banks: Poverty and Banking": Lecture by Professor Mehrsa BaradaranLaw School, Room 133
Professor Mehrsa Baradaran of the University of Georgia School of Law will present a lecture titled "How the Other Half Banks: Poverty and Banking." The event is sponsored by the Center for the Study of Law and Markets. Free and all are welcome.
- Apr110am - 12pmAli's Run 5K Run/WalkLaw School, Lobby
The 13th Annual Ali's 5K Run/Walk sponsored by the Bone Marrow Drive organization at William & Mary Law School. This race is in memory of Ali Kaplan to benefit the national bone marrow donor program through Be the Match Foundation's bone marrow registry.
- Apr412:50pmUS Trade Policies: Where We've Been, Where We Are Going and How To Get Back On TrackLaw School, RM 127
Human Security Law Center invites you to join us for former U.S. Ambassador to Belize, Vinai Thummalapally's talk on US Trade Policies: Where We've Been, Where We Are Going and How to Get Back On Track. Pizza will be served.Show More...
- Apr512pm - 1pmSecond Spring 2017 eLearning Workshop - "Beyond Blackboard"Swem Library, Ford ClassroomBeyond Blackboard: Expanding Your Web-Based Teaching, Strategies, and Tools
- Apr69:30am - 10:30amSecond Spring 2017 eLearning Workshop - "Beyond Blackboard"Swem Library, Ford Classroom"Beyond Blackboard": Expanding Your Web-Based Teaching, Strategies, and Tools
- Apr78:30am - 5pmThe Past, Present and Future of the Middle East: The James A. Bill Memorial ConferenceSchool of Education, Dogwood Room
The James A. Bill Memorial Conference honors the Reves Center's Founding Director and brings renowned scholars and experts from the fields of international relations, diplomacy, journalism and history to share insights and perspective on the Middle East.
- Apr79am - 3:30pmConference: "The Dignity of Commerce: Markets and the Moral Foundations of Contract Law"Law School, Room 127
The Center for the Study of Law and Markets will host its first conference on April 7, "The Dignity of Commerce: Markets and the Moral Foundations of Contract Law."
- Apr89:30amBLSA's Annual Oliver Hill Scholarship BrunchOff-Campus
The W.C. Jefferson Black Law Students Association at William & Mary is excited to announce our 22nd Annual Oliver Hill Scholarship Brunch. This year's brunch will be held at Kingsmill Resort on Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 9:30am.
- Apr102pm - 3pmThe Washington Home of the Philippine Suffrage MovementSwem Library, The Botetourt Gallery
Opening Reception and Lecture: “The Washington Home of the Philippine Suffrage Movement”
An exhibit honoring the esteemed group of women Filipino suffragists and independence fighters
Monday, April 10
2:00 -3:00 PM
SWEM Library | The Botetourt Gallery Show More...
- Apr105:30pmRethinking the Holocaust: Lecture by Professor Jeremy Black, University of ExeterTucker Hall, 127A
The Reves Center presents historian and author Jeremy Black for a lecture entitled Rethinking the Holocaust.
- Apr1310am - 1pmTools for Going "Beyond Blackboard" - Second Spring 2017 eLearning LabSwem Library, Ford Classroom
Faculty are invited to attend our second eLearning Lab where we will be taking a hands-on approach to explore and discuss digital tools that allow you to go "Beyond Blackboard: Expanding Your Web-Based Teaching, Strategies, and Tools".
- May133pmLaw School Graduation Awards CeremonyOff-Campus, Kimball Theatre, Merchants SquareCommencement Weekend Law School Event
- May134:45pm - 6pmLaw School Awards ReceptionWren Yard, (Rain location: Law School Lobby)
Commencement Weekend Event for Graduating Law Students
- May134:45pm - 6pmLaw School Reception Honoring the Class of 2017Wren Yard
Open to all Class of 2017 graduates, their families & friends. Business attire or business casual.
- May148:15amLaw School Diploma CeremonyMartha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka, (Rain Site: Kaplan Arena)
Commencement Weekend Event for graduating law students and guests.
Reception at Law School to follow. If you have questions regarding this ceremony please contact the Law School directly.All events in May 2017
- Mar248am-Mar251:30pm16th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumSadler CenterThe annual Graduate Research Symposium (GRS) is a unique educational and networking event, encouraging exchange between disciplines and bringing together students from William & Mary and regional universities.
- Mar24-Mar25"Big Data, National Security, and the Fourth Amendment"National Center for State Courts - Holton RoomPlease join the William & Mary Bill of Rights Journal for its annual symposium. The symposium will feature panels and individual presentations from several prominent legal scholars in the field of data security.
|Calendar View List View Today|