- Aug2911am - 1pmBike to Panera with the Bike Initiative!Sadler Center, TerraceDid you know you can get around Williamsburg solely by bike? Ride to New Town & Monticello Marketplace (with a stop at Panera!) with the Bike Initiative, W&M's Bike Advocacy Group! The pace will be slow and the distance short. Meet on the Terrace at 11.
- Aug3011amBack to School Hike with SEALSStudent Recreation CenterSEALS cordially invites all William & Mary Law students, their friends, and dogs to join us on a nature walk behind the Rec Center on Sunday, August 30.
- Sep312:50pm - 1:50pmImmigration Law & Service Society Interest MeetingLaw School, Room 137Join ILSS for our first meeting of the year during lunch on Thursday, September 3 in Law School Room 137.
- Sep31pmGeneral Interest Meeting for SEALSLaw School, Room 138The Student Environmental & Animal Law Society cordially invites all to a general interest meeting to meet our executive board & hear about our upcoming projects in Room 138 at 1 PM on Thursday, Sept 3. Lunch (including a vegan option) will be served.
- Sep511am - 3pmBike Initiative Ride to Chickahominy Riverfront ParkSadler Center, TerraceCome ride with the Bike Initiative and Campus Rec to Chickahominy Riverfront Park for food, games and friends! This is a slow, 25 mile ride--perfect for novices (really!). Helmets required. Need a bike? Contact us in time and we'll get you a loaner.Show More...
- Sep85pm - 6pmGates Scholarship Information SessionBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201Ian Ralby (Marshall-Wythe '05) will discuss his experience as a Gates Scholar and offer advice on how to make the strongest application possible for nationally competitive awards.
- Sep255pm-Sep264pmSupreme Court PreviewLaw School, Room 119Moot court and expert panel sessions focused on the 2015-16 term's most controversial topics, including: the death penalty, abortion, voting rights, and affirmative action.
- Oct28:30am - 5pm2015 Brigham-Kanner Property Rights ConferenceLaw School, Room 119The Twelfth Annual Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Conference will take place at William & Mary Law School on October 2, 2015
- Oct83pm-Oct912pmFuture of Iraq SymposiumLaw School, Rooms 119, 124, 127The Center for Comparative Legal Studies and Post-Conflict Peacebuilding and William & Mary's Reves Center for International Studies will host the Future of Iraq symposium at the Law School. Keynote speech : Oct. 8, roundtable symposium, Oct. 9.
- Oct1011am - 1:30pmBike to Queen's LakeSadler Center, TerraceCure the mid-term blues with a beautiful bike ride to Queen's Lake with the Bike Initiative! Ride is approximately 20 miles long, and will be at a slow, novice-friendly pace. All riders welcome! Need a bike? We'll get you a loaner. Helmets required.
- Nov114:30pm-Nov135pm61st Annual W&M Tax ConferenceLaw School, TBAThe William & Mary Tax Conference offers lawyers and accountants an in-depth look at current topics in tax law. This year's conference will be held Nov. 11-13 (Nov. 11 program at the Law School; Nov. 12-13 program at Kingsmill).
- Jan22All dayW&M Law Fourth Annual Leadership ConferenceLaw SchoolWe began with Women in BigLaw in 2012, in 2013 featured Lawyers in In-House Practice, and in 2014 explored Lawyers as Leaders. Our Fourth Annual Leadership Conference will be held on January 22, 2016. Stay tuned for details!All events in January 2016
- Jun2312:01am-Sep2112pmFulbright Full Grant Application DeadlineAll parts of the Fulbright Full Grant application must be submitted on line by noon on Monday, September 21.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Law School