- Sep2712:50pm - 1:50pmACS Interest MeetingLaw School, Room 119
Please join the American Constitution Society for Law & Policy (ACS) for our Interest Meeting this Tuesday, September 27 at 12:50pm in Room 119.
- Oct46pm - 8pmLecture: Commonwealth’s Efforts to Address Sea Level Rise and Restore the Chesapeake BayMuscarelle Museum of Art
Joint lecture by Elizabeth Andrews, Professor of the Practice of Law, and Director, Virginia Coastal Policy Center at William & Mary Law School, and Peggy Sanner, Virginia Assistant Director and Senior Attorney of the Chesapeake Bay Foundation.
- Oct64pmReparatory Justice for Global Black Enslavement: Lecture by Sir Hilary Beckles, Vice Chancellor, UWITucker Hall, 127A
The Reves Center presents the 2017 George Tayloe Ross Address on International Peace by Sir Hilary Beckles, Vice Chancellor, University of the West Indies and Chairman of the Caribbean Community Commission on Reparation and Social Justice.
- Oct75:30pmThe End of Engagement in US-China Relations: A Lecture by Ambassador James Keith '79Alan B. Miller Hall, Brinkley Commons
The Raymond A. Mason School of Business, with the support of the W&M Confucius Institute and the Reves Center for International Studies, presents a lecture by Ambassador James Keith '79, former US Ambassador to Malaysia.
- Oct19-Oct212016 Brigham-Kanner Property Rights ConferenceThe HagueThe 2016 Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Conference will be held October 19–21 in The Hague. The conference will be presented in cooperation with the Grotius Centre for International Legal Studies of Leiden Law School.
- Oct2612:50pm - 1:50pmWilliam & Mary Dunn Speaker Series Lecture by Burt NeuborneLaw School, Room 127
Burt Neuborne, the founding legal director of the Brennan Center for Justice at NYU School of Law, will deliver a lecture in the Dunn Speaker Series. This event is free and open to all. Sponsored by the Institute of Bill of Rights Law.Show More...
- Oct299am - 3pmRepresenting Service Members & Veterans CLELaw School, 119 and 127
Spend the day learning about issues related to civil representation of service members in Virginia and disability compensation claim representation of veterans. This CLE is free to attend and lunch will be provided.
- Nov112:50pm - 1:50pm"Law and Taboo Markets," Lecture by Professor Kimberly D. Krawiec, Duke University Law SchoolLaw School, Room 127Professor Kimberly D. Krawiec is the Kathrine Robinson Everett Professor of Law at Duke University Law School. The lecture is sponsored by the Center for the Study of Law and Markets. Free admission and all are welcome.
- Nov9-Nov11William & Mary Tax ConferenceOff-Campus, Kingsmill ResortThe William & Mary Tax Conference offers lawyers and accountants an in-depth look at current topics in tax law. Please plan to join us for our 62nd conference.
- Nov1612:50pm - 1:50pmDunn Speaker Series: Dan KahanLaw School, Room 141Dan Kahan, a Professor of Law at Yale University, and clerk to former Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall, will deliver a lecture as part of the Dunn Speaker Series on November 16. Free and open to all.Sponsored by the Institute of Bill of Rights.
- Feb63:30pm - 4:30pmWythe Lecture by Professor Keith HyltonLaw School, Room 127Keith N. Hylton, the William Fairfield Warren Distinguished Professor of Law at Boston University School of Law, will present the Wythe Lecture on Monday, February 6, at 3:30 PM in room 127. The lecture is free and all are welcome.
- Mar13:30pm - 4:30pmCutler Lecture by Professor Reva SiegelLaw School, Room 127Reva Siegel, Nicholas deB. Katzenbach Professor of Law at Yale Law School, will present the Cutler Lecture on Wednesday, March 1 at 3:30 PM in room 127. The lecture is free and all are welcome.Show More...
- Mar22All dayGreen Fee Proposals Due
Fund your sustainability idea, research, program or initiative! Projects should relate to sustainability environmentally, socially, and/or economically, those featuring the intersectionality of these factors are encouraged.
- Mar248am-Mar251:30pm16th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumSadler CenterThe annual Graduate Research Symposium (GRS) is a unique educational and networking event, encouraging exchange between disciplines and bringing together students from William & Mary and regional universities.All events in March 2017
|Calendar View List View Today|