- Mar114pm - 5pmAn Open Forum with His Royal Highness Prince Turki Al-FaisalSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
- Mar116:30pm - 8:30pmConstitutional ConversationsWilliamsburg LibraryConstitutional Conversations is the award-winning seven-month long examination of our nation's founding document.
- Mar123pm - 4pmThe Dalai Lama in Retirement: Prospects for Tibet in the 21st Century?Reves Center for International Studies, Reves RoomReves Hall Global lecture by Kevin Vose, Walter G. Mason Associate Professor of Religious Studies.
- Mar1312:50pm - 1:50pm"Islam in the Iraq Constitution"Law School, Room 141Haider Ala Hamoudi, Associate Professor of Law at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, is the 2014 Kraemer Scholar-in-Residence.
- Mar143:30pm - 5pm"Understanding the Sunni-Shi'a Split: From Theology to Law"Andrews Hall, Room 101Haider Ala Hamoudi, Associate Professor of Law at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, is the 2014 Kraemer Scholar-in-Residence.Show More...
- Mar203:30pm - 4:30pm2014 Wythe Lecture by Professor Brian TamanahaLaw School, Room 124Professor Brian Z. Tamanaha of Washington University School of Law in St. Louis will present the 2014 Wythe Lecture on March 20 at 3:30 p.m. in room 124 at W&M Law School. The lecture is free and is open to the public.
- Mar303pm - 4pm"Soft Vengeance of a Freedom Fighter"Hennage Auditorium - Colonial WilliamsburgJoin us for a talk by the Honorable Albie Sachs, Justice of the Constitutional Court of South Africa (retired).
- Mar3112:50pm - 1:50pm"Working with Mandela: The Constitutional Process in Post-Apartheid South Africa"Law School, Room 141Join us for a talk by The Honorable Albie Sachs, Justice of the Constitutional Court of South Africa (retired).
- Apr38am-Apr412:30pmNational Conference on Law Clinics Serving VeteransOff-Campus, TBA
- Apr36:30pm - 8:30pmConstitutional ConversationsWilliamsburg LibraryConstitutional Conversations is the award-winning seven-month long examination of our nation's founding document.
- Apr1110am-Apr1211pm2014 William & Mary Law School Alumni WeekendLaw SchoolJoin your classmates for Alumni Weekend and celebrate the milestone classes of 1969, 1974, 1979, 1984, 1989, 1994, 1999, 2004, 2009
- Apr163pm - 4pmComparative Education: Stories from W&M International StudentsReves Center for International Studies, Reves RoomA panel of W&M international students from different countries will share their experiences of studying in their home countries and in the US.
- May103pm - 4:30pmLaw School Order of Coif & Class of 2014 Awards CeremonyKimball Theatre, 428 West Duke of Gloucester Street, WilliamsburgThe Law School community will bestow awards and honors on members of the Class of 2014 at a ceremony at Kimball Theatre on Duke of Gloucester Street. Reception to follow.
- May114pm - 6pmLaw School Diploma CeremonyLake Matoaka AmphitheatreThe Law School community will gather at Lake Matoaka Amphitheatre on the main campus to celebrate the graduation and awarding of diplomas to the J.D. and LL.M. classes of 2014. Seating is limited to graduates and their guests.All events in May 2014
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Law School