- Sep511am - 3pmBike Initiative Ride to Chickahominy Riverfront ParkSadler Center, TerraceCome ride with the Bike Initiative and Campus Rec to Chickahominy Riverfront Park for food, games and friends! This is a slow, 25 mile ride--perfect for novices (really!). Helmets required. Need a bike? Contact us in time and we'll get you a loaner.
- Sep712:50pm - 1:50pmLatino Law Student Association- Interest MeetingLaw School, Room 137General Interest Meeting
- Sep85pm - 6pmGates Scholarship Information SessionBlow Memorial HallIan Ralby (Marshall-Wythe '05) will discuss his experience as a Gates Scholar and offer advice on how to make the strongest application possible for nationally competitive awards.
- Sep1012:50pm - 1:50pmBLSA General Body MeetingLaw School, Room 141Interested in joining BLSA? Membership into our national and local organization is open to all! Come to our first General Body Meeting in Room 141 on Thursday, Sept. 10 at 12:50pm.
- Sep1712:50pmW&M BLSAs 2nd Annual L. Douglas Wilder Speaker SeriesLaw School, Room 141The first lecture features David Lopez, General Counsel for the EEOC.Show More...
- Sep199amPro-Choice Leadership & Advocacy Summit: Women of Color, Reproductive Justice, and ChoiceOff-Campus, Tidewater Community CollegeNARAL Pro-Choice Virginia is hosting a pro-choice leadership & advocacy summit focusing on women of color, reproductive justice, and choice. VOX: Voices for Planned Parenthood will offer rides upon request. Apply by August 31st to reserve your spot!
- Sep2112pmFulbright Full Grant Application DeadlineAll parts of the Fulbright Full Grant application must be submitted on line by noon on Monday, September 21.
- Sep2512:50pm - 1:50pmConstitution Day Celebration: Lunch with Judge WilkinsonLaw School, Room 127William & Mary's annual Constitution Day celebration will take place at the Law School, Room 127, from 12:50-1:50PM on Friday, September 25th. U.S. Court of Appeals Judge Harvie Wilkinson will participate in a lunchtime conversation with attendees.
- Sep255pm-Sep264pmSupreme Court PreviewLaw School, Room 119Moot court and expert panel sessions focused on the 2015-16 term's most controversial topics, including: the death penalty, abortion, voting rights, and affirmative action.
- Oct14pm - 5pmIntelligence as a Career: Is it right for you and are you right for it?Cohen Career Center, Presentation RoomJames R. Hughes, President of the Association of Former Intelligence Officers, will share insights and stories from his 40-year career in the U.S. government's clandestine service. Don't miss this unique opportunity!
- Oct28:30am - 5pm2015 Brigham-Kanner Property Rights ConferenceLaw School, Room 119The Twelfth Annual Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Conference will take place at William & Mary Law School on October 2, 2015
- Oct83pm-Oct912pmFuture of Iraq SymposiumLaw School, Rooms 119, 124, 127The Center for Comparative Legal Studies and Post-Conflict Peacebuilding and William & Mary's Reves Center for International Studies will host the Future of Iraq symposium at the Law School. Keynote speech : Oct. 8, roundtable symposium, Oct. 9.
- Oct1011am - 1:30pmBike to Queen's LakeSadler Center, TerraceCure the mid-term blues with a beautiful bike ride to Queen's Lake with the Bike Initiative! Ride is approximately 20 miles long, and will be at a slow, novice-friendly pace. All riders welcome! Need a bike? We'll get you a loaner. Helmets required.
- Oct213:30pmNo Man's Land: Jamaican Guestworkers in America and the Global History of Deportable WorkersReves Center for International Studies, Reves RoomThe Reves Global Lecture Series continues with a presentation by Cindy Hahamovitch, Professor History at William & Mary
- Nov43:30pmThe Credibility of the Nuclear Nonproliferation RegimeReves Center for International Studies, Reves RoomThe Reves Global Lecture Series hosts Professor Jeffrey Kaplow.Show More...
- Nov114:30pm-Nov135pm61st Annual W&M Tax ConferenceLaw School, TBAThe William & Mary Tax Conference offers lawyers and accountants an in-depth look at current topics in tax law. This year's conference will be held Nov. 11-13 (Nov. 11 program at the Law School; Nov. 12-13 program at Kingsmill).
- Jan229:15am - 3:45pmW&M Law Fourth Annual Leadership ConferenceLaw School, TBAHigh-achieving lawyers in litigation & corporate practice, judges, and people who followed nontraditional career paths after law school discuss their leadership journeys. Luncheon speaker: ABA President-Elect Linda A. Klein.All events in January 2016
- Sep2-Sep27HOPE - Accepting Applications through Sept. 27!Campus CenterShow your passions for peer education and health by working with an inclusive and diverse campus group! HOPE's application for this year will be open through September 27. Application link: forms.wm.edu/22120
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Law School