- Feb15-Mar15Virginia Governor's Fellows ProgramApplications are submitted online.The historic and prestigious Virginia Governor's Fellows Program offers a select group of outstanding and highly motivated individuals the opportunity to experience firsthand the administration of state government in the Commonwealth.
- Feb151pm - 1:50pmSummer Program in Madrid Interest MeetingLaw School, Room 119The Madrid Summer Program will be hosting an interest meeting on Monday, 2/15 at 1:00 pm in Room 119. Come hear from former participants, Dean Ende and Professor Heller on how it can complement your work experience! Pizza will be provided!
- Feb191:30pm-Feb2012pmLaw Review Symposium: Judicial Supremacy v. DepartmentalismLaw SchoolPlease join us for the 2016 William & Mary Law Review Symposium on Friday, Feb. 19 and Saturday, Feb. 20.
- Feb2312:50pmTrials of Terrorists by Military Commissions: The Experiences of the First Chief ProsecutorLaw School, Room 127Join the Human Security Law Center for a presentation by Fred Borch, former First Chief Prosecutor for the Guantanamo Military Commissions. FREE PIZZA!
- Feb256pmSystematic Suppression: A Panel Discussion on Mass Incarceration and Voter DisenfranchisementSadler Center, Tidewater RoomCome join BLSA's Annual Symposium on Thursday, February 25th at 6pm in the Sadler Center as we explore various forms of systematic suppression. A panel discussion will be held on Mass Incarceration and Voter Disenfranchisement. All are welcome!Show More...
- Feb268:15am - 4pmAdvancing LGBTQIA Rights in a Post-Obergefell WorldLaw School, Room 127This is the Journal of Women and the Law's annual Symposium.
- Feb269:15am - 4pmELPR Spring Symposium on Environmental JusticeLaw School, Room 120Environmental Justice is the fair treatment and meaningful involvement of all people regardless of race, color, national origin, or income with respect to the development, implementation and enforcement of environmental laws, regulations and policies.
- Feb277pm - 11pm
- Mar26:30pm - 8pmConstitutional ConversationsOff-Campus, Williamsburg Regional Library, 515 Scotland Street, Williamsburg, VirginiaDiscussion of constitutional rights sponsored by the Institute of Bill of Rights Law of William & Mary Law School. This session's topic is The Religion Clauses (Adults and Students).
- Mar189am - 4pmFourth Annual Leadership ConferenceLaw School, Various law school locationsThe Law School welcomes its alumnae back to Marshall-Wythe for the Fourth Annual Leadership Conference: Making Things Happen, Getting Things Done.
- Mar243:30pm - 5pmCutler Lecture: Professor John F. Manning, Harvard Law SchoolLaw School, Room 127John F. Manning, Deputy Dean and Bruce Bromley Professor at Harvard Law School, will present the 2016 Cutler Lecture on Thursday, March 24, at the Law School. Free and all are welcome.
- Apr66:30pm - 8pmConstitutional ConversationsOff-Campus, Williamsburg Regional Library, 515 Scotland Street, Williamsburg, VirginiaDiscussion of constitutional rights sponsored by the Institute of Bill of Rights Law of William & Mary Law School. This session's topic is Equal Protection (Adults and Students).
- Apr15-Apr16Alumni Weekend 2016Law School, Law SchoolSave-The-Date Classes of '66, '71, '76, '81, '86, '91, '96, '01, '06, and 2011All events in April 2016
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Law School