- Feb249am - 4:30pmWilliam & Mary Journal of Women and the Law 2017 Symposium on Human TraffickingLaw School, Room 127
2017 Symposium: Combatting Human Trafficking Through Law and Social Policy
- Feb251pm - 4pmTailgate & Viewing Party Hosted by the Grad CouncilKaplan Arena (formerly William & Mary Hall), The Wightman Cup Room and the Basketball Court Stage
A graduate student event to cheer on the Tribe against Towson and enjoy free food and drinks.
- Feb254pm - 6pm2017 Annual George Wythe Society Mock Legislature and DinnerWren Chapel
The Annual Mock Legislature brings back one of William & Mary's oldest traditions. Since the days of George Wythe, William & Mary law pupils have gathered to discuss and debate hotly contested topics of the day. We continue this tradition on Saturday.
- Feb257:30pm - 9pmA Memory, a Monologue, a Rant, and a PrayerSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
- Feb2711am-Mar32pmSEALS Cutest Pet ContestLaw School, Lobby
SEALS is now accepting entries for the annual Cutest Pet Contest! To enter send 1) your name, 2) your pet's name, and 3) a photo of your pet to to email@example.com by 02/19. Voting will take place in the law school lobby from 02/27-03/03.
- Feb2712:50pm - 1:50pmDunn Speaker Series: Trump, National Security, and Foreign AffairsLaw School, Room 127
Jack Goldsmith, Henry Shattuck Professor of Law Harvard Law School and former head of the Office of Legal Counsel in the George W Bush administration, will deliver a lecture at 12:50 on Monday, February 27, in room 127. Please RSVP. Lunch will be served.Show More...
- Feb2810am - 3pmBone Marrow Drive DayLaw School, Lobby
Our Annual Bone Marrow Drive Day is Tuesday, Feb. 28 from 10-3. We will collect cheek swabs for the National Bone Marrow Registry. This helps patients find a match that could save their life. Stop by to learn more! Pizza and Ben & Jerry's provided!
- Mar112:50pm - 1:50pmJudicial Backlash and Same-Sex Marriage: Lunchtime Talk with Prof. Reva SiegelLaw School, Room 133
Reva Siegel, Nicholas deB. Katzenbach Professor of Law at Yale Law School, will give an informal lunchtime talk entitled "Judicial Backlash and Same-Sex Marriage" on Wednesday, March 1st at 12:50 PM at the Law School in room 133. RSVP now.
- Mar13:30pm - 4:30pmCutler Lecture: Yale Law School Professor Reva SiegelLaw School, Room 119Professor Reva Siegel of Yale Law School will present the Cutler Lecture titled “On the Basis of Sex” – Analyzing (Pregnancy) Discrimination under Young v. UPS on Wednesday, March 1, at 3:30 PM in room 119. The lecture is free and all are welcome.
- Mar15:30pmChanging the World: How Today’s Youth are Engaging Globally. Lecture by Shari Villarosa J.D. '79Tucker Hall, 127A
The Reves Center announces that William & Mary Law School Alumna Ambassador Shari Villarosa will deliver the 2017 McSwain-Walker lecture.
- Mar22All dayGreen Fee Proposals Due
Fund your sustainability idea, research, program or initiative! Projects should relate to sustainability environmentally, socially, and/or economically, those featuring the intersectionality of these factors are encouraged.
- Mar2312pm - 1pmThe International Student ExperienceReves Center for International Studies
Learn about W&M's international students.Show More...
- Mar248am-Mar251:30pm16th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumSadler CenterThe annual Graduate Research Symposium (GRS) is a unique educational and networking event, encouraging exchange between disciplines and bringing together students from William & Mary and regional universities.
- Mar2812:50pm - 1:50pmWilliam & Mary Dunn Speaker Series Lecture by Robert KatzmannLaw School, Room 127
Robert Katzmann, Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, will deliver a lecture in the Dunn Speaker Series. This event is free and open to all, and lunch will be available.
- Mar2912:50pmJudge Katzmann on The Unmet Legal Needs of the Immigrant PoorLaw School, Room 124
Judge Robert Katzmann, Chief Judge of the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, will discuss immigrant access to legal representation.
- Mar31All dayBanking and Poverty in the U.S.: Lecture by Professor Mehrsa Baradaran, University of GeorgiaLaw School, TBA
Professor Mehrsa Baradaran of the University of Georgia School of Law will present a lecture on banking and poverty in the United States as a guest of the Center for the Study of Law and Markets. Free and all are welcome.
- Apr110am - 12pmAli's Run 5K Run/WalkLaw School, Lobby
The 13th Annual Ali's 5K Run/Walk sponsored by the Bone Marrow Drive organization at William & Mary Law School. This race is in memory of Ali Kaplan to benefit the national bone marrow donor program through Be the Match Foundation's bone marrow registry.
- Apr7All dayConference: "Markets and the Moral Foundations of Contract Law"Law School, Room 127
The Center for the Study of Law and Markets will host its first conference on April 7, "Markets and the Moral Foundations of Contract Law." Details to follow.
- Apr89:30amBLSA's Annual Oliver Hill Scholarship BrunchOff-Campus
The W.C. Jefferson Black Law Students Association at William & Mary is excited to announce our 22nd Annual Oliver Hill Scholarship Brunch. This year's brunch will be held at Kingsmill Resort on Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 9:30am.
- May133pmLaw School Graduation Awards CeremonyOff-Campus, Kimball Theatre, Merchants SquareLaw School Commencement event for graduating students and their guests. If you have questions regarding this ceremony please contact the school directly.
- May134:45pm - 6pmLaw School Awards ReceptionWren Yard, (Rain location: Law School Lobby)
Commencement Weekend Event for Graduating Law Students
- May148:15amLaw School Diploma CeremonyMartha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka, (Rain Site: Kaplan Arena)
Commencement Weekend Event for graduating law students and guests.
Reception at Law School to follow. If you have questions regarding this ceremony please contact the law school directly.All events in May 2017
|Calendar View List View Today|