- Apr175pm - 6pmLecture "Building Blocks of the 21st Century Transatlantic Relationship"Blow Memorial Hall, Room 331A lecture by Matthew Murray, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Europe and Eurasia, U.S. Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration
- Apr175:30pm - 7pmSomeone You Know Presents: Nancy DonovalSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumSomeone You Know is bringing an awesome speaker to campus April 17, from 5:30-7:00pm in the Sadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium. The speaker, Nancy Donoval, will speak on sexual assault issues related to our campus using storytelling and experience.
- Apr177pm - 8:30pmSpring 2014 Tack Faculty Lecture SeriesOff-Campus, Kimball Theatre, Merchants Square"The World That Panics Made" with Legum Professor of History, Scott Nelson.
- Apr187:30pm - 10:30pmFridays at the Opera: Nixon in ChinaEwell Hall, Recital HallJohn Adams's groundbreaking work vividly brings to life President Nixon's 1972 visit to communist China and reveal the real characters behind the headlines in this landmark American opera.
- Apr264pm - 5pmWind Ensemble Spring ConcertPhi Beta Kappa Memorial HallThe Wind Ensemble presents a program featuring Grainger's ode to folk songs of the British Isles, "Lincolnshire Posy," as well as Gustav Mahler's "Um Mitternacht" for mezzo-soprano and winds. Dr. Paul Bhasin directs.Show More...
- May15:30pm - 7:30pmWilliam & Mary Law School Washington, D.C. Alumni GatheringPlease join Dean Davison Douglas at Covington & Burling, LLP
- May96pm - 7:30pmHulon Willis Alumni Association & Lemon Project Donning of the Kente Ceremony and ReceptionPhi Beta Kappa Memorial Hall
- May103pm - 4:30pmLaw School Order of Coif & Class of 2014 Awards CeremonyKimball Theatre, 428 West Duke of Gloucester Street, WilliamsburgThe Law School community will bestow awards and honors on members of the Class of 2014 at a ceremony at Kimball Theatre on Duke of Gloucester Street. Reception to follow.
- May114pm - 6pmLaw School Diploma CeremonyLake Matoaka AmphitheatreThe Law School community will gather to celebrate the awarding of diplomas to the J.D. and LL.M. classes of 2014. Seating is limited to graduates and their guests. U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia will present the commencement address.
- May1311am - 12pmTED Talk Tuesdays - MaySadler Center, Tidewater BJoin Vice-Provost Kate Slevin as she presents the TED Talk, "Madeleine Albright: On being a woman and a diplomat." Kate will lead the group in discussion after the video. Please, come join us!
- Jun1711am - 12pmTED Talk Tuesdays - JuneSadler Center, Tidewater BBrene Brown's, "The Power of Vulnerability" will be the TED Talk shown and discussed during this session. Her talk is one of the top 10 TED Talks since its inception. Come join us for this important topic!
- Jun184:30pm - 6pmDiscussion on Research on Race led by Dr. Susan GoodenTyler Hall, Room 213Dr. Susan Gooden, Professor of Government and Public Affairs & Executive Director of the Grace E. Harris Leadership Institute at Virginia Commonwealth University and mother of W&M Scholar Caper Gooden will lead a discussion on race in research.
- Oct18All dayAll events in October 2014
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Law School