- Feb63:30pm - 4:30pmWythe Lecture by Professor Keith HyltonLaw School, Room 127Keith N. Hylton, the William Fairfield Warren Distinguished Professor of Law at Boston University School of Law, will present the Wythe Lecture on Monday, February 6, at 3:30 PM in room 127. The lecture is free and all are welcome.
- Feb257:30pm - 9pmA Memory, a Monologue, a Rant, and a PrayerSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
- Mar13:30pm - 4:30pmCutler Lecture by Professor Reva SiegelLaw School, Room 127Reva Siegel, Nicholas deB. Katzenbach Professor of Law at Yale Law School, will present the Cutler Lecture on Wednesday, March 1 at 3:30 PM in room 127. The lecture is free and all are welcome.
- Mar22All dayGreen Fee Proposals Due
Fund your sustainability idea, research, program or initiative! Projects should relate to sustainability environmentally, socially, and/or economically, those featuring the intersectionality of these factors are encouraged.
- Mar248am-Mar251:30pm16th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumSadler CenterThe annual Graduate Research Symposium (GRS) is a unique educational and networking event, encouraging exchange between disciplines and bringing together students from William & Mary and regional universities.
- Mar31All dayBanking and Poverty in the U.S.: Lecture by Professor Mehrsa Baradaran, University of GeorgiaLaw School, TBA
Professor Mehrsa Baradaran of the University of Georgia School of Law will present a lecture on banking and poverty in the United States as a guest of the Center for the Study of Law and Markets. Free and all are welcome.Show More...
- Apr7All dayConference: "Markets and the Moral Foundations of Contract Law"Law School, TBA
The Center for the Study of Law and Markets will host its first conference on April 7, "Markets and the Moral Foundations of Contract Law." Details to follow.All events in April 2017
|Calendar View List View Today|