- Apr285pm - 6:15pmHOPE Presents: A Mindfulness Nature WalkMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Out front (please be prompt)Would you like to turn your daily walk to class into something restorative? We invite you to partake in this practical application of meditation and mindfulness to the daily activity of walking. Escalate all three activities, as they intersect.
- Apr286pm - 7:30pmBuild & Sell Businesses in China: From W&M English Major to EntrepreneurCohen Career CenterBe part of a live video-conference with Danny Levinson '96 for a lively exchange about global entrepreneurship and work and life after W&M and in China. Pizza included! Door prizes! Join us!
- May65:30pm - 7:30pmWilliam & Mary Law School Washington, D.C. Alumni GatheringPlease join Dean Douglas and fellow alumni for a gathering at Holland & Knight, 800 17th St., NW, Washington, D.C. on May 6th from 5:30 until 7:30 P.M.
- May163pm - 4:45pmLaw School Class of 2015 Awards CeremonyOff-Campus, Kimball Theatre, 428 West Duke of Gloucester Street, WilliamsburgThe Law School community will bestow awards and honors on members of the Class of 2015 at a ceremony at Kimball Theatre on Duke of Gloucester Street. Reception to follow.
- May178:30am - 10amLaw School Diploma CeremonyLake Matoaka AmphitheatreThe Law School community will gather to celebrate the awarding of diplomas to the J.D. and LL.M. classes of 2015.Show More...
- Oct28am - 5pm2015 Brigham-Kanner Property Rights ConferenceLaw School, Room 119The Twelfth Annual Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Conference will take place at William & Mary Law School on October 2, 2015
- Nov114:30pm-Nov135pm61st Annual W&M Tax ConferenceLaw School, TBAThe William & Mary Tax Conference offers lawyers and accountants an in-depth look at current topics in tax law. This year's conference will be held Nov. 11-13 (Nov. 11 program at the Law School; Nov. 12-13 program at Kingsmill).All events in November 2015
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Law School