- Jul269am - 2pmReves Center Presents Africa Ideas Summit with 2017 Mandela Washington FellowsAlan B. Miller Hall, Brinkley Commons-North
As the culmination of their Civic Leadership Institute program, 25 Mandela Washington Fellows will present their solutions to some of their countries’ most pressing challenges in TED-style talks. The program is free and open to the public. Register here.
- Jul287:30am - 9:30amLaw - Hampton Roads Alumni BreakfastLaw School, Hixon Center - Penny Commons
Dean Davison M. Douglas invites Hampton Roads Alumni to enjoy breakfast while touring the new Hixon Center.
- Jul30-Aug4Institute for Special Education AdvocacyLaw School, TBA
The Institute for Special Education Advocacy is presenting its seventh annual five-day training program hosted by the Law School and co-sponsored by the PELE Special Education Advocacy Clinic and Wrightslaw. Visit the website for more information.
- Aug311pm - 3pmMeet the GreensCrim Dell Meadow
Kick-off My 1st W&M Weekend with Meet the Greens! Talk to student orgs, committees, professors, offices, departments, and local businesses about research, internships, and projects. Learn more about sustainability at W&M with FREE FOOD, MUSIC, and FUN!
- Sep158:30am - 2:30pmLeadership Conference - Power, Accountability, and HumilityLaw School
Join us for William & Mary Law School's 6th Annual Leadership Conference.
- Sep155pm-Sep163pmSupreme Court PreviewLaw School, Room 119
The Institute of Bill of Rights Law will host the 2017 Supreme Court Preview on September 15-16, 2017 at the William & Mary Law School.Show More...
- Sep265:30pm - 7:30pmLaw Alumni Reception - Pittsburgh, PAOff-Campus, Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
William & Mary Law School is coming to you! We hope you will join us in Pittsburgh and gather with fellow alumni in your area.
- Oct12-Oct1314th Annual Brigham-Kanner Property Rights ConferenceLaw School, Room 119
Professor David L. Callies will receive the 2017 Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Prize during the fourteenth annual Brigham Kanner Property Rights Conference at the William & Mary Law School on October 12-13.
- Oct24-Oct26McGlothlin Leadership ForumAlan B. Miller Hall
William & Mary Law School, in partnership with William & Mary Business School, proudly presents the 7th annual McGlothlin Leadership Forum.
- Oct27All dayDefending Our Coasts: Ensuring Military Readiness & Economic Viability as Waters Rise (VCPC)School of Education
The Virginia Coastal Policy Center at William & Mary Law School will host its fifth annual conference at the William & Mary School of Education (301 Monticello Ave., Williamsburg, VA). Details to follow.
- Nov8-Nov10William & Mary Tax ConferenceOff-Campus
The William & Mary Tax Conference offers lawyers and accountants an in-depth look at current topics in tax law. Please plan to join us for our 63rd conference at the Kingsmill Resort. For more information, visit our conference website below.
- Nov116:30pm - 10pmDean's Council DinnerOff-Campus, Kingsmill ResortWilliam & Mary Law School is proud to host our annual Dean's Council Dinner.Show More...
- Feb2311am-Feb248:30pmAfrican American Alumni WeekendLaw School
The William & Mary Law School is thrilled to be bringing back African American Alumni Weekend for 2018.
- Mar1412:50pm - 1:50pm2017-2018 Mervis Lecture: The Honorable Pierre N. LevalLaw School, Room 127
The Honorable Pierre N. Leval will deliver the 2017-18 Mervis Lecture. He is a United States Circuit Judge of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit. Admission is free and all are welcome to attend.
- Apr13-Apr14Alumni WeekendLaw School
Alumni Weekend is a wonderful opportunity to relive favorite memories, renew friendships and reconnect with Professors, Administrators and Staff.
- May13All dayGraduationMartha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake MatoakaAll events in May 2018
|Calendar View List View Today|