- Oct2All dayCollege Fast Track To Finance Conference for College Women
An exclusive opportunity by Forte Foundation that lets you connect with peers, gain leadership experience, and network with rep from top companies & graduate schools. Boston, 11/4. Travel stipend available. App due 10/2, http://bit.ly/2d6zoLS
- Oct2All dayCollege to Business Leadership Conference for College Women
An exclusive opportunity by Forte Foundation that lets you connect with peers, gain leadership experience, and network with rep from top companies & graduate schools. NYC, 10/28. Travel stipend available. App due 10/2, http://bit.ly/2dp3E2a
- Oct312:30pm - 1:30pmBusiness Analytics - Trends and Career ProspectsAlan B. Miller Hall
- Oct312:30pm - 1:45pmWalmart Virtual Information SessionAlan B. Miller Hall, Room 1005
Learn about The International Academy of Walmart | Sam’s Club’s most competitive accelerated
- Oct36:30pm - 8pmRaft Debate - A W&M TraditionPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallDescribed as a "delicate balance of comedy and lecture," the annual Raft Debate features four W&M faculty members from diverse disciplines, stranded on a desolate island with only a one-person life raft for escape to civilization.
- Oct412:30pm - 1:30pmMS in Business Analytics Information SessionsAlan B. Miller Hall, 2052 (Design Studio)
Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) Information SessionShow More...
- Oct47pm - 8pmOnline MBA Virtual Open HouseOnlineAttend a Virtual Open House to learn about the Online MBA at W&M.
- Oct512:30pm - 2pmEDF Virtual Information SessionAlan B. Miller Hall, Room 1005
Come learn more about EDF through a virtual information session
- Oct612:30pm - 1:30pmStrategies for Career ManagementAlan B. Miller Hall, Room 1005
This session will explore topics that will include aligning your career with your interests and passion, and how to effectively manage your career over your lifetime.
- Oct62pm - 4pmSchool of Business - InfoMajors Open HouseAlan B. Miller Hall, 2052 (the Design Studio)
We invite students to meet with professors and learn more about undergraduate Business programs at our open house.
- Oct66pm - 8pmDollar Tree Information SessionAlan B. Miller Hall, Room 1033 Executive Dining Room
Join employer Dollar Tree to learn more about their company.
- Oct75:30pmThe End of Engagement in US-China Relations: A Lecture by Ambassador James Keith '79Alan B. Miller Hall, Brinkley Commons
The Raymond A. Mason School of Business, with the support of the W&M Confucius Institute and the Reves Center for International Studies, presents a lecture by Ambassador James Keith '79, former US Ambassador to Malaysia.Show More...
- Oct8-Oct11Fall BreakFall Break
- Oct810am - 3pmExecutive MBA October Experience DayAlan B. Miller HallThe best way to understand the unique atmosphere, culture, and classroom experience at the W&M Executive MBA Program is to be our guest at an Experience Day that is scheduled from 10:00am-3:00pm on a Saturday when the EMBA class in session.
- Oct11-Oct15NBMBAA Conference 2016Off-Campus, New Orleans, LASave the date for the 2016 NBMBAA Conference in New Orleans, LA,
- Oct15All dayRaymond A. Mason School of Business Homecoming 2016Alan B. Miller HallJoin us at Miller Hall for our homecoming celebration!
- Oct1712:30pm - 1:45pmEducation Pioneers Information SessionAlan B. Miller Hall, Room 1033 Executive Dining Room
If you are interested in learning about how you can use your degree and professional experience(s) to transform education from outside of the classroom I would encourage you stop by and hear from Education Pioneers.
- Oct194:30pm - 5:30pmLife and Opportunities in Silicon ValleyCohen Career Center
- Oct195pmGreen Fee Proposals Due
Fund your sustainability idea, research, program or initiative! Projects should relate to sustainability environmentally, socially, and/or economically, those featuring the intersectionality of these factors are encouraged.
- Oct2012:30pm - 1:45pmMaximizing McLeod for your job searchAlan B. Miller Hall, McLeod Library on the second floor
Join Tom Marini in the library and learn how the McLeod Library can help you with your job search.
- Oct2012:30pm - 2pmReal Estate and Finance Club Guest Lecture on Capital Markets - Graham SavageAlan B. Miller Hall
Graham Savage, Associate Vice President at Cushman and Wakefield, will speak about the role of capital markets in real estate and the investment sales process.
- Oct205:30pm - 6:30pmMS in Business Analytics Information SessionAlan B. Miller Hall, Classroom 1082
Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) Information Session
- Oct21All dayUndergraduate Last Day to WithdrawAlan B. Miller HallShow More...
- Oct2412:30pm - 1:30pmMS in Business Analytics Information SessionAlan B. Miller Hall, 2052 (Design Studio)
Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) Information SessionAll events in October 2016
- Sep6-Sep30Fall Recruiting ConsortiumCohen Career Center
This day is exclusive to students at W&M and 5 other universities for a chance to interview with companies on Friday 10/28 in NYC. Juniors & Seniors only; must provide your own transportation (travel fund available based on need). Applications due 9/30.
|Calendar View List View Today|