- Oct710am - 4pmRed Cross Blood DriveMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Brinkley CommonsWith the arrival of fall comes our first of two blood drives. Scheduled for 7 October 2015, the Mason School of Business is hosting the Red Cross for our annual blood drive and we need your help!
- Oct712pm - 2pmJohnson & Johnson - Health Economics & Market AccessOnlineOn Wednesday, October 7th, 2015 at 12:00 pm (US ET), we will present an engaging, interactive virtual perspective on Health Economics/Market Access opportunities within our International Recruitment and Development Program (IRDP).
- Oct8-Oct10National Society of Hispanic MBAs Conference and Career FairChicago, IllinoisEach year the NSHMBA Annual Conference & Career Expo convenes to provide students, professionals, executives and entrepreneurs an exciting venue for an unparalleled tribute to career opportunities and professional development among the Hispanic community.
- Oct8-Oct10Reaching Out ConferenceChicago, IllinoisThe Reaching Out LGBT MBA & Business Graduate Conference is the annual conference of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) graduate business school students - the largest gathering of LGBT business students in the world.
- Oct9-Oct11OUT For Work - 11th Annual ConferenceDallas, TexasOUT for Work proudly presents our 11th Annual National LGBTQ & Ally College Student Career Conference at the University of Texas at Dallas, October 9-11, 2015. Our previous conferences brought together more than 300 attendees.Show More...
- Oct10-Oct11Career Forum for Japanese BilingualsLos Angeles, CAGather with Japanese-English bilingual job seekers from across the state, the country, and even the globe for the rare chance to meet and interview with companies offering domestic and international employment opportunities.
- Oct10-Oct13Fall BreakFall Break
- Oct1010am - 3pmExecutive MBA October Experience DayMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)The best way to understand the unique atmosphere, culture, and classroom experience at the W&M Executive MBA Program is to be our guest at an Experience Day that is scheduled from 10:00am-3:00pm on a Saturday when the EMBA class in session.
- Oct12-Oct14William & Mary MBA Admissions at EduTrac OmanOff-Campus, Oman International Exhibition CenterWilliam & Mary will be joining EduTrac Oman in Muscat, providing candidates with one-on-one information on the admissions process, our program and more.
- Oct138am - 9amBristol-Myers Squibb - Virtual Information SessionOnlineCompany: Bristol-Myers Squibb Event focus: Mandarin Leadership Development Program (MLDP) Date: October 13th 2015 Target Candidates: Fluent Mandarin (+ English), 2 years of work exp, interest in Bio-Pharma Industry Event URL: www.mba-exchange.com/BMS15
- Oct14-Oct16Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing 2015Houston, TexasStarted in 1994, GHC is now the world’s largest gathering of women technologists. In 2013, GHC hosted over 4,750 attendees from 53 countries including 1,900 students from over 400 academic institutions and 2,850 professionals.
- Oct14-Oct16National Association of Women MBAs Conference and Career FairHouston, TexasOn October 15-17, 2015, the National Association of Women MBAs will welcome hundreds of female MBA students, professionals and entrepreneurs to the Westin Galleria Houston for three days of networking and personal development.
- Oct145:30pm - 7:30pm10.14.15 DC Finance Networking Happy HourOff-Campus, Capital City Brewery 1100 New York Avenue, NW Washington, DC
- Oct146pm - 6:30pmBranding Yourself Online for Veterans and Military SpousesOnlineThis webinar is geared toward helping Veterans and Military Spouses navigate the social media sphere and to learn how to create a virtual professional footprint on various platforms.
- Oct1512pm - 1:30pmRape Culture 101: Perspectives for Faculty and StaffSadler Center, Chesapeake A&BThis workshop (Bring Your Own Lunch!) focuses on terms, definitions, examples, what is happening on colleges around the country as well as the work done here at W&M, and how faculty and staff can be involved in such work.Show More...
- Oct1512:30pm - 2pmMBA/MAcc Information Session (MBA Class of 2017)Miller Hall (Mason School of Business), 1018 ClassroomCome learn about the dual MBA/MAcc degree, where you can obtain both the MBA degree and the Master of Accounting (MAcc) degree in 2.5 years. This is event is for First Year MBA students, Class of 2017.
- Oct153pm - 4pmStudent Advocacy Training: For Gender Violence ReductionSadler Center, CommonwealthIncrease your effectiveness as a student advocate to reduce gender violence and meet like-minded peers in this exciting workshop presented by Dr. Stephanie Gilmore. This workshop is for students only (undergraduate, graduate or exchange).
- Oct157:30pm - 9:15pmMedia Analysis: What Role Do the Media Play in Promoting and Combating Gender ViolenceSwem Library, Ford Media Classroom (Basement)In this workshop facilitated by Dr. Stephanie Gilmore, see and hear examples of how the media create or even disarm a rape culture. By the end of the workshop, participants will have created a relationship-positive Spotify song list!
- Oct16-Oct17Asian MBA ConferenceNew York, New YorkThe Asian MBA (AMBA) Leadership Conference & Career Exposition is the largest recruiting event dedicated to Asian-Americans and Pan-Asian MBA graduates and students in the nation.
- Oct178am - 12pmFlex MBA October Information Session in Newport NewsWilliam & Mary Peninsula CenterThis event includes an overview of the Flex MBA Program, time to talk with current students and alumni, and an engaging session by one of William & Mary's award winning faculty.
- Oct182pm - 4pmPartner Family Association Halloween Event (RSVP Required)Miller Hall (Mason School of Business), Brinkley CommonsWe will have Trick-or-Treating, pumpkin decorating, Halloween themed snacks, and fun Halloween crafts and games. Costumes are encouraged! *This event is for Full-Time MBA students only, the RSVP link in your student calendar.
- Oct185pm - 7pmMBA Admissions at AMIDEAST in Cairo, EgyptOff-Campus, 38 Mohy El Din Abo El Ezz (AMIDEAST building), Education USA floorLearn about the possibility of studying business in the USA at this information session, presented by AMIDEAST.
- Oct1912pm - 1pmResumes, Cover Letters & Linked-in WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomBring your charged laptop with you to learn how to strengthen your career documents and online professional identity.
- Oct191pm - 2pmEffective Interviewing WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomYou'll be interviewing from time to time throughout your life - come learn how to do it well!
- Oct192pm - 3pmSo I'm a Senior, Now What? WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BFor seniors currently searching for a job after graduation: Not sure where to start? Come to the "So I'm a Senior, Now What?" Workshop to learn about how to leverage the resources available to you here at William & Mary.All events in October 2015
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Raymond A. Mason School of Business