- Mar27-Apr1Simulation WeekMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)
- Mar2711:30am - 2pmW&M Teaching & Technology Expo!Miller Hall (Mason School of Business), Room 2025Third annual open-house showcase of educational technologies. This is an exciting opportunity to connect with faculty and technical staff who will demonstrate and answer your questions about teaching, technology, and engaging your students.
- Mar2712:30pm - 2pmSocial Entrepreneurship, Cameron's ChocolatesMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), 1033, Executive Dinning RoomCome enjoy lunch and listen to Jim and Ellen Graham share how to follow your passion to launch a successful social entrepreneurship business.
- Mar274pm - 6pmWhy Stories Matter: Understanding Narrative MedicineTucker Hall, 127aA Talk by Natasha Sriraman, M.D., Pediatrics Faculty, Eastern Virginia Medical School. Natasha Sriraman, M.D. is one of the leaders of the COLL 200 W&M-EVMS Narrative Medicine for Excellence Project.
- Mar289am - 2pmMBAA: Annual Mason Golf TournamentGolden Horseshoe Green Course"It's all in the hips!"Show More...
- Mar30-Apr2Fall 2015 Registration WeekMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)
- Mar306pm - 6:45pmDean's UpdateWilliam & Mary Peninsula Center, Room 103Join Dean Ken White for pizza and a conversation on the latest and greatest at Mason. Monday, March 30 RSVP: https://forms.wm.edu/19740
- Apr112pm - 1pmAlumni Webinar: Business Survival in a Moody Worldhttp://mason-wm.adobeconnect.com/alumniwebinar/In this webinar, Peter Atwater '83, President of Financial Insyghts, will connect business, political, social and even cultural event headlines in a way that will challenge how you look at the world.
- Apr16pm - 8:30pm"Money for Nothing: Inside the Federal Reserve"Miller Hall (Mason School of Business), Brinkley CommonsProfessor Carl Tack invites you to a private screening of the 2013 documentary written, directed and produced by Jim Bruce. A panel discussion will follow. RSVP: by 12 noon Monday, March 30, at https://forms.wm.edu/19944
- Apr25:30pm - 7:30pmBloomberg Aptitude TestMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Financial Markets Room 1066, Miller HallBenefits of the BAT 1. Evaluate your strengths 2. Highlight your BAT score on your resume 3. Be contacted for job opportunities 4. Assess your Business-level English 5. Free on campus!
- Apr36pm - 8:30pmJapan NightMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Brinkley Commons
- Apr36:30pm - 10pmJapanese NightMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Brinkley CommonsJapanese Night
- Apr68am - 12:20pmMindfulness Training - Enhanced Stress Management for InterviewsMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Room 2052 (8-9:20am) and (11:00am-12:20pm)Roberta Oster Sachs, Emmy Award-winning Journalist and Former Producer NBC, ABC, CBS News Learn reliable relaxation techniques
- Apr63pmFree Speech Under FireMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Brinkley CommonsThe College of William & Mary will be convening an alumni panel discussion focusing on threats against freedom of speech.
- Apr79:30am - 5pmFull Time MBA Admissions & Real Estate Path of Distinction Visit DayMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)Join the College of William & Mary's MBA Admissions Team & Real Estate Path of Distinction for this special visit event and Executive in Residence lecture.Show More...
- Apr712:30pm - 2pmCareer Connect - NVR, Inc.Miller Hall (Mason School of Business), Executive Classroom Rm. 1005Opportunities with NVR, Inc.
- Apr75:30pm - 8:30pmCommunity NightMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Brinkley Commons and Room 2023
- Apr82:30pm - 3:30pmExecutives in Residence - Ken Himmel and Howard ElkusMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Brinkley CommonsMr. Himmel and Mr. Elkus will be giving an address to the Mason School community at 2:30 pm on Wednesday afternoon in Brinkley Commons. This event is open to the public. A reception will follow.
- Apr98am-Apr102pmMBA Case CompetitionMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Brinkley CommonsThis 2-day event on April 9 and 10, designed to continue the development of key skills that are in demand by employers and recruiters. **This event is only for First Year MBA students.
- Apr912pm - 1:30pmMBA for Working Professionals - April Admissions Lunch-N-Learn in RichmondOff-Campus, Williams Mullen Law FirmWe invite you to be our guest at an Admissions Lunch-N-Learn event at the Williams Mullen Law Firm in Richmond to learn more about William & Mary's three MBA programs designed for working professionals: the Executive MBA, Flex MBA and Online MBA.
- Apr106pm - 9pmAlumni Induction Ceremony and PartyMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Brinkley CommonsLet the celebration commence! Kick off your graduation plans with our ceremony and party for all MBA students graduating in 2015: Flex, Full-time and Executive!
- Apr118am - 12pmFlex MBA April Information Session in Newport NewsWilliam & Mary Peninsula CenterThis event includes and overview of the Flex MBA Program, time to talk with current students and alumni, and an engaging session by one of William & Mary's award winning faculty members.
- Apr169am - 5pmFull Time MBA Admissions & Health Care Path of Distinction Visit DayMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)Join the College of William & Mary's MBA Admissions Team & Health Care Path of Distinction together with The Williamsburg Health Foundation for this special visit event and lecture.
- Apr1612pm - 1:30pmMBA for Working Professionals - April Admissions Lunch-N-Learn in NorfolkOff-Campus, The Town Point ClubWe invite you to be our guest at an Admissions Lunch-N-Learn event in Norfolk at the Town Point Club to learn more about William & Mary's three MBA programs designed for working professionals: the Executive MBA, Flex MBA and Online MBA.
- Apr163pm - 5pmWhat Works Best in Workplace Health PromotionMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Brinkley CommonsWhat Works Best in Workplace Health PromotionAll events in April 2015
- Mar31pm-May54pmCMC Labs TuesdaysMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Grad Gathering AreaCareer Management Center MBA Job Search Assistance Every Tuesday 1-4pm
- Mar27:30am-May410:30amCMC - Coffee and CareersMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Career Management Center Reception AreaCoffee and Careers held first Monday of every Month
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Raymond A. Mason School of Business