- Sep14pm - 5pm
- Sep212pm - 1pmLiberty Mutual Virtual Information SessionOnlineTune in to learn more about the positions we have available for your MBA talent and hear from current/past program participants. During the webinar we will review: • Corporate Development Program • Field Management Development Program • Summer Associate
- Sep212:30pm - 2pmIBM Corporate ConnectMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Room 2003Join Jon Birdsall (W&M BA '93, MBA '96) for an afternoon information session to learn more about IBM before he begins on-campus recruiting for Finance internships and full-time positions. RSVP through MASONlink under Events.
- Sep24pm - 10pmThe MBA Tour Asia - BeijingOff-Campus, Renaissance Beijing Capital HotelAttend an MBA Tour event to connect with representatives from top business schools from around the world. Registration is at no cost, and attendees who stop by our table are eligible for a $100 application fee waiver.
- Sep26pm - 6:30pmVirtual Seminar: About Booz AllenOnlineONLINE Understanding our culture is a critical step in ensuring that Booz Allen is the right fit for you. Learn about Booz Allenâ€™s Core Values and our 100-year consulting heritage.Show More...
- Sep312pm - 1:30pmMBA for Working Professionals - September Admissions Lunch-N-Learn in RichmondOff-Campus, Williams Mullen Law Firm
- Sep36:30pm - 8pmFinance Academy Kick Off MeetingMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Room 1088All interested students are invited to join the Howard J. Busbee Finance Academy for our annual kick-off event.
- Sep4All dayEnd of Add/Drop period for UndergraduatesMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)
- Sep412pm - 1pm
- Sep412:30pm - 3pmMBAA Club FairMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Brinkley Commons
- Sep64pm - 10pmThe MBA Tour Asia - ShanghaiOff-Campus, Pudong Shangri-LaAttend an MBA Tour event to connect with representatives from top business schools from around the world. Registration is at no cost, and attendees who stop by our table are eligible for a $100 application fee waiver.
- Sep7All dayLabor DayMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)Offices around campus are closed. Classes are still in session.
- Sep8-Sep18First Year Full-Time MBA Advising (Class of 2017)Miller Hall (Mason School of Business), Suite 2019Advising appointments are available throughout the weeks of September 7 and 14. We will cover the MBA Curriculum in detail at this half-hour meeting.
- Sep9-Sep10Executive in Residence- Ed Coleman '73- Former CEO, Unisys CorpMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)Mr. Ed Coleman '73, will serve as an Executive in Residence at the Mason School of Business on Wednesday, September 9th and Thursday, September 10th.
- Sep912:30pm - 1:30pmUG Business Program Admissions Info SessionMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), 2052, Design StudioShow More...
- Sep95:30pm - 6:30pmBayer Consumer Care - Virtual Corporate ConnectOnlineLearn More about Bayer and their MBA Internship and Leadership Development Programs through this virtual information session.
- Sep1012:30pm - 2pmCSX Corporate ConnectMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Room 2003Join Kim Archer, Director of Network Resource Analytics, to learn more about this Fortune 230 company headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida. Students interested in all functional areas are encouraged to attend.
- Sep105:30pm - 6:30pm
- Sep11All dayWilliam & Mary Fall 2015 Undergraduate Career & Internship FairSadler CenterALL majors and class years are encouraged to come talk to potential employers. No registration required!
- Sep1112pm - 4pmWilliam & Mary Fall 2015 Career & Internship FairSadler Center, 3rd FloorThis event is open to students of all majors and class years. They are encouraged to come talk to potential employers, no RSVP or registration required!
- Sep116pm - 7:30pmAll-MBA Networking Event (RSVP Required)Miller Hall (Mason School of Business), Brinkley Commons**Open to Full-Time MBA, Flex MBA and Executive MBA students.
- Sep1210am - 3pmExecutive MBA September Experience DayMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)The best way to understand the unique atmosphere, culture, and classroom experience at the W&M Executive MBA Program is to be our guest at an Experience Day that is scheduled from 10:00am-3:00pm on a Saturday when the EMBA class in session.
- Sep132pm - 5pmEMBA Class of 2015 Diploma Ceremony (INVITATION ONLY)Miller Hall (Mason School of Business), Brinkley CommonsEMBA Class of 2015 Diploma Ceremony (INVITATION ONLY)
- Sep1412:30pm - 2pmDeloitte Federal Consulting - Corporate ConnectMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Room 1027This Corporate Connect is a great opportunity to learn from a panel of Deloitte Consultants as they provide and insider's perspective on life at Deloitte. Dress: Business Casual
- Sep15All dayUndergraduate Business Program Application DeadlineMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)All events in September 2015
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Raymond A. Mason School of Business