- Apr307pm - 11pmSpring FormalOff-Campus, Williamsburg Community Building
- May2-May11Undergraduate Final ExamsMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)
- May27:30am - 11:30amCoffee and CareersMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Reception area 1049Stop by the Career Management Center for coffee and snacks. Learn about upcoming programs and meet with the staff.
- May3-May9Show More...
- May3-May9Flex MBA Exam WeekWilliam & Mary Peninsula Center
- May312pm - 2pmCMC LabsMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Grad LoungeUse this opportunity to meet with Career Advisors and review your resume and cover letter in person. Ask questions, get advice, and apply for positions!
- May4-May5Warrior Expo WestSan Diego, CaliforniaJoin us at Warrior Expo. These premiere industry events are designed to bring end users, program managers, and procurement specialists together with industry-leading solutions in an environment specifically for government and defense organizations.
- May55:30pmLeading the Business of the Virginia Maritime IndustryOff-Campus, The Town Point Club, Norfolk, VA
- May56pmWashington Area Business Alliance (WAABA) Annual ReceptionOff-Campus, The Ritz Carlton Tyson's Corner, 1700 Tysons Boulevard, McLean, VAJoin Dean Larry Pulley, WAABA Leadership and alumni from the D.C. area for WAABA's annual reception event.
- May107pm - 8pmOnline MBA Virtual Open HouseOnlineAttend a Virtual Open House to learn about the Online MBA at W&M.
- May115:30pmDean's Circle Dinner - By Invitation OnlyMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Brinkley Commons
- May133:30pm - 5pmUndergraduate Business Graduation ReceptionMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Atrium & LoungesThe Undergrad Business Program is excited to welcome graduating business majors, minors and their guests to an open house reception with undergraduate faculty and staff.
- May148:45amWalk Across CampusWren Building, Degree candidates gather at the Wren BuildingCommencement Weekend Event Graduates take a farewell walk through the Wren Building and across campus to W&M Hall, where they will assemble for the main Commencement ceremony.
- May1410am - 12:30pmAcademic Procession and Commencement CeremonyWilliam & Mary HallDegree candidates enter W&M Hall. Ceremony includes remarks by the Commencement speaker, university President and the student Commencement speaker. All graduates will be recognized in groups by degree. No diplomas are presented at this ceremony.Show More...
- May141:30pmSchool of Business Graduate Student Diploma CeremonyMiller Hall Courtyard (Lightning: William & Mary Hall)Commencement Weekend Event
- May1511:30am - 1pmUndergraduate Business Diploma CeremonyMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Miller Hall Courtyard (Lightning Location: W&M Hall)All Undergraduate Business Majors and their guests are invited to attend the BBA diploma ceremony. Students may bring as many guests as they would like, but seating is only guaranteed for 5 guests under the tent. A brief reception will follow.
- May16All dayFlex MBA - Beginning of Summer Session I ClassesWilliam & Mary Peninsula Center
- May218am - 12pmFlex MBA May Information Session in Newport NewsWilliam & Mary Peninsula CenterThis event includes an overview of the Flex MBA Program, time to talk with current students and alumni, and an engaging session by one of William & Mary's award winning faculty.
- May2110am - 3pmExecutive MBA May Experience DayMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)The best way to understand the unique atmosphere, culture, and classroom experience at the W&M Executive MBA Program is to be our guest at an Experience Day that is scheduled from 10:00am-3:00pm on a Saturday when the EMBA class in session.
- May2512pmAlumni Webinar: Managing ConflictOff-Campus
- May30All dayMemorial DayMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)Offices closed.
- Jun1110am - 3pmExecutive MBA June Experience DayMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)The best way to understand the unique atmosphere, culture, and classroom experience at the W&M Executive MBA Program is to be our guest at an Experience Day that is scheduled from 10:00am-3:00pm on a Saturday when the EMBA class in session.
- Jun2112pmAlumni Webinar: Crisis ManagementOff-Campus
- Jun217pm - 8pmOnline MBA Virtual Open HouseOnlineAttend a Virtual Open House to learn about the Online MBA at W&M.All events in June 2016
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Raymond A. Mason School of Business