COLL 300 (Well-being) - Unlocking the Cage: Animal Well-being, Personhood, and the Law
A visit with Steven Wise '72 (Chemistry)
- Sep2812pm - 1pmEngaging the Campus COLL 300sSwem Library
What are the campus COLL 300s? What is in the works? How does a course receive the on-campus COLL 300 attribute?
- Sep2812pm - 1pmMusic: InfoMajors Open HouseEwell Hall, Room 151
We invite students to meet with professors and learn more about majoring or minoring in music at our open house.
- Sep284pm - 5pmThe Majors/Careers (dis)Connection : InfoMajors WorkshopCohen Career Center
Learn how your major does not limit your career options, but equips you with perspectives that you'll take into the workplace. Presented by the Cohen Career Center.
- Sep284pm - 6pmApplied Science SymposiumSadler Center, Tidewater B
Applied Science Symposium Speaker: Dr. Joel Levine, Research Professor for the Department of Applied Science
- Sep285pm - 7pmAnthropology: InfoMajors Open HouseWashington Hall, Room 104
We invite students to meet with professors and learn more about majoring or minoring in Anthropology at our open house.
- Sep285pm - 7pmKinesiology & Health Sciences: InfoMajors Open HouseSmall Hall, Room 235
We invite students to meet with professors and learn more about majoring or minoring in Kinesiology & Health Sciences at our open house.Show More...
- Sep285pm - 7pmModern Languages & Literatures: InfoMajors Open HouseWashington Hall, Room 315
Considering majoring in Chinese Studies, French/Francophone Studies, German Studies, or Hispanic Studies? Join us at our open house. We also welcome students interested in self-designing majors in Arabic, Italian, Japanese or Russian Studies.
- Sep286:30pmArt & Art History: InfoMajors Open HouseMatoaka Art Studio
We invite students to meet with professors and learn more about majoring or minoring in Studio Art & Art History at our open house.
- Sep2912pm - 3:30pm2016 Graduate & Professional School FairSadler Center, Chesapeake and TidewaterA fair for undergraduates & graduates looking to further their higher education with programs in all disciplines. Also includes workshops & panels of recruiters & faculty providing application tips for specific disciplines (health sciences, law, etc.).
- Sep293:15pm - 6:15pmDouglas B. Beringer, Physics - Oral Exam for the Ph.D.Small Hall, Room 122Final Oral Exam for the Ph.D., Title of Talk: "Thin Film Approaches to the SRF Cavity Problem Fabrication and Characterization of Superconducting Thin Films Turbulent Particle Transport in H-mode Plasmas on DIII-D"
- Sep294pm - 5pmOwning the Major Decision : InfoMajors WorkshopSwem Library, Research Room
Presented by Academic Advising
- Sep294:30pm - 6:30pmProfessor Gretchen Meyers - AIA LectureAndrews Hall, Room 101
The Williamsburg Society of Archaeological Institute of America presents a lecture by Professor Gretchen Meyers.Show More...
- Sep295pmThe 2017 Border Studies ProgramMorton Hall, Room 201
The 2017 Border Studies Program, January 2-10, 2017
- Sep295pm - 7pmPsychology: InfoMajors Open HouseISC1 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1061
We invite students to meet with professors and learn more about majoring or minoring in Psychology at our open house.
- Sep295pm - 7pmReligious Studies: InfoMajors Open HouseWren Building, Room 315
We invite students to meet with professors and learn more about majoring or minoring in Religious Studies.
- Sep295:30pm - 7:30pmAsian & Pacific Islander American Studies: InfoMajors Open HouseMorton Hall, Room 314
We invite students to meet with professors and learn more about minoring or creating a self-designed major in Asian & Pacific Islander American Studies at our open house.
- Sep30All dayMandatory deadline to Apply to graduate in January 2017 with the Online Graduation ApplicationStetson HouseApply to graduate in January 2017 with the Online Graduation Application
- Sep3012pm - 1pmmProve Health Career Talk and Information SessionCohen Career Center
- Sep302pm - 3pmMathematics Colloquium and EXTREEMS-QED Lecture: Max Shen (UC Berkeley)Jones Hall
Title: Service Region Design for Urban Electric Vehicle Sharing Systems
- Sep302pm - 3pmNeuroscience: InfoMajors Open HouseJones Hall, Room 301
We invite students to meet with professors and learn more about majoring or minoring in Neuroscience to join us at our open house.
- Sep302pm - 3pmPhysics Seminar,Small Hall, Room 235
Kimiko Sekiguchi, Department of Physics Tohoku University, Sendai, 980-8578, JAPAN , Title of Talk: Study of three-nucleon forces - old but new forces in nuclei
- Sep303pm - 4pmChemistry Fall SeminarISC1 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1127
Elon Ison of North Carolina State University
Transition Metal Oxos as the Lewis Base Component of Frustrated Lewis Pairs
- Sep303:45pm - 5pmChristine Stacey - Guilford CollegeISC3 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1221
Whate makes the Northern Mockingbird an urban winner?
- Oct18am - 10am3rd Annual Suicide Prevention WalkStudent Recreation Center
Together, Tribe Women's Gymnastics and William & Mary's chapter of Active Minds are teaming up to lead a movement on our campus -- we are empowering students to change the perception around mental health.Show More...
- Oct12pm - 5pmDelta Omicron Fall Music FestivalTrinkle Hall
Delta Omicron Music Fraternity is hosting a fall music festival! There will be games, food, and best of all, live music by your favorite W&M groups! You can purchase tickets (50 cents a piece) to play at the booths or just come to hear the music.All events in October 2016
- Sep262pm-Sep305pm2016 Summer Research ShowcaseBlow Memorial Hall
William & Mary undergraduates who received Charles Center summer research funds present their work at this annual, week-long event.
- Sep1-Sep28Andrews Gallery Exhibition, Richard Crozier "Repository of Missing Places"Andrews Hall, Andrews Gallery
"Repository of Missing Places" An exhibition of 30 years of paintings by Richard Crozier.
Beginning September 1-28, 2016
Reception held Thursday, September 8, 4-6pm in the Andrews Gallery Foyer.
All are welcome!
|Calendar View List View Today|