- Feb1112:50pm - 1:50pmSexual Health for Law StudentsLaw School, Room 124Meet Eric Garrison, certified sexologist and Nurse Practitioners Nancy Moul and Karla Beckman for an open forum of your questions about sex, sexual health, and anything you want to talk about.
- Feb113pm - 4pmGo Government Series: Maximizing Your Summer OpportunitiesCohen Career Center, Presentation Room A&BGo Government Webinar Series hosted by the Career Center covering topics such as summer internships, security clearances and the federal application process!
- Feb114pm - 5pmPhysics Colloquium - HansenSmall Hall, Room 111Dr. Maxwell Hansen, (Institut fr Kernphysik Johannes Gutenberg-Universitt Mainz) , Title of Talk: From effective theories to quantum fields on the lattice: big ideas for femtoscale physics
- Feb116:30pm - 7pm2016 W&M Honors Colloquium: Matthew Abel, Dept. of AnthropologyBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201Matthew Abel, an Honors Student in the Department of Anthropology will be presenting "Composting the City: Urban Farming, Shifting Concrete and Economies of Difference"
- Feb117pm - 7:30pm2016 W&M Honors Colloquium: Myles Sullivan, Dept. of AnthropologyBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201Myles Sullivan, an Honors Student in the Department of Anthropology will be presenting "Spiritual Landscapes of Barbados"Show More...
- Feb117pm - 9pmOpen Mic Night hosted by African Cultural SocietySadler Center, Lodge 1Thursday is our annual Open Mic Night! All performers are welcome. The audience is encouraged to bring money, in order to bid on the best performer and the winner will receive a percentage of the money bid on them! LODGE 1, February 11 @ 7PM!
- Feb128am - 9amSystem Reliability and Data Movement Challenges at Scale: Challenges, Insights, and OpportunitiesMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 020Colloquium talk by Devesh Tiwari
- Feb1212pm - 1pmProspective Geology Majors MeetingMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 219
- Feb1212pm - 1:30pmHistory Department Brown Bag SeriesJames Blair Hall, History Department LibraryPlease join us for Professor Cindy Hahamovitch's practice conference presentation, "The Protector of Immigrants: The British Empire, the Coolie Trade, and the Failure of the World's Biggest Anti-Trafficking Effort"
- Feb123pm - 4pmChemistry Spring SeminarISC2 (Rogers Hall), Room 1127Alexej Jerschow of New York University presents "MRI of Batteries and Electrochemical Devices"
- Feb124pm - 5pmPhysics Colloquium - Dr. RiordanSmall Hall, Room 111Prof. Seamus Riordan, Stony Brook University, Title of Talk: Studying the Dark Side of the Nucleus: From Neutron Skins to Neutron Stars
- Feb125pm - 6pmACS presents Africa Awareness Week: Cape Verde Food & Culture DayPleasants Hall (Randolph Complex)ACS & guests will cook and serve a traditional Cabo Verdean dish as well as listen to a presentation on the country and listen to their traditional music! Africana House, Pleasants Hall Second Floor.
- Feb127:30pm - 10pmEwell Concert Series - Andreas KleinEwell Hall, Recital HallAdmission: $10/general public, $5/students; tickets available at the door
- Feb141:30pmBlack Movie History, A Community RespondsSunday, February 14, 1:30 pm, The Kimball Theatre, $2 Within Our Gates (Micheaux 1920; 79 minutes) The Gilded Six Bits (Mattison 2001; 29 minutes) Our Nation (Borte 2015; 12 minutes) With a post-screening discussion with the filmmakers.
- Feb15All dayDeadline for Submissions: 5th Undergraduate Philosophy ConferenceTBDSubmissions are invited for the 5th Annual Undergraduate Philosophy Conference at the College of William & Mary. Submission deadline: February 15, 2016. Conference date: March 19 & 20, 2016.Show More...
- Feb158am - 9amEfficient and Effective Algorithms for Analyzing Massive GraphsMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 020Colloquium talk by Yubao Wu
- Feb1512pm-Feb168pmGlobal ChefSadler CenterChef Jin HuiXing will prepare classic dishes from China. Chef Roel Houben will prepare classic dishes from Netherlands. Help us make them feel welcome!
- Feb155pm-Feb168pmGlobal ChefCommons Dining HallChef Jin HuiXing will prepare classic dishes from China. Chef Roel Houben will prepare classic dishes from Netherlands. Help us make them feel welcome!
- Feb155:30pm - 6:30pmValentine's Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream Competition Hosted By Chemistry ClubISC1 (Integrated Science), 2nd Floor LobbyI'm sure you're familiar with the classic chemistry demonstration of super-cooling cream to create the most delicious vanilla ice cream you've ever made. But why stop there? Come out to chem club to participate in a Valentine's Day themed competition!
- Feb156pm - 7pmHealth Data WorkshopMorton Hall, Room 102
- Feb167pm - 8pmHealth Care Careers - Nurse Practitioner and Physician AssistantCohen Career Center
- Feb168pm-Feb1910:30pmShakespeare in the Dark Presents: Two Noble KinsmenSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumWhen two valiant cousins are unfortunately imprisoned, they vow to keep their friendship strong through the hardship. The only problem is that a beautiful woman seen from their cell window captures both their hearts, pitting them against each other.
- Feb1712pm - 1pmAnthropology Brown Bag Series: Rob Rose, W&M Center for Geospatial AnalysisWashington Hall, Room 101
- Feb172pm - 3:20pmGuest Presentation on Jews, Christians and Muslims in Medieval SpainTucker Hall, Tucker TheatreProf. Alex Novikoff of Fordham University will give a guest presentation on Jews, Christians and Muslims in Medieval Spain in the Introduction to Medieval & Renaissance Studies course.
- Feb174pm - 5pmNetworking Workshop for Graduate Students in the SciencesSadler Center, Colony RoomProfessional development workshop for all graduate students in the sciences.All events in February 2016
- Feb3-Feb29Chinese Level IRowe HouseWMCI Community Class. Open to All Skill Levels!
- Feb2-Apr12Taiji WorkshopSadler Center, Chesapeake BWMCI community-favorite Beginner Yang Style Taiji Workshop. Learn the ancient Chinese technique meant for exercise and meditation.
- Feb2-Feb25Chinese CalligraphyRowe HouseWilliam & Mary Confucius Institute presents a community course on the ancient art of Chinese calligraphy. All skill levels welcome!
- Feb2-Feb25An Introduction to Chinese FestivalsRowe HouseA William & Mary Confucius Institute community course. Learn about various traditional Chinese festivals while partaking in customary ceremonies and reading about traditional cusines.
- Feb1-Apr6Chinese Painting I + IIRowe HouseWilliam & Mary community course. Join the staff of the WMCI for two courses on Chinese painting! All skill levels welcome.
- Jan274pm-Feb125pmApplications for DAS HAUS due Feb 12th at 5pmGiles Hall (Randolph Complex)Live in the German House 2016-2017. The time to apply is NOW.
- Jan26-Feb19"Melange a Clay" curated by Artist in Residence Joe BovaAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryExhibition now in Andrews Gallery, Andrews Hall: "Melange a Clay" curated by Artist in Residence Joe Bova January 26th - February 19th Reception, Thursday, Jan. 28, 2-4pm
- Jan20-Feb202016-2017 Peer Advisor RecruitmentPeer Advisor Recruitment Information
- Jan412:01am-Mar212pmSummer Health Policy Research FellowshipsMorton Hall, Room 141The Schroeder Center for Health Policy is pleased to announce its annual summer research fellowship program in conjunction with the Brock Institute for Community and Global Health at the Eastern Virginia Medical School (EVMS).
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Arts & Sciences