- Dec14pmW&M Santiago de Compostela 2016 Summer ProgramWashington Hall, Room 315
- Dec16pm - 8pmSchoolHouse Block Presents: The Hunger LuncheonSadler Center, Tidewater BAs the holiday season approaches, SchoolHouse Block encourages you to think critically about how food insecurity and malnutrition can serve as barriers to educational attainment, individual growth, and international development.
- Dec17pmFall 2015 Independent and International Film SeriesSwem Library, Botetourt Theatre, Ground FloorJoin Swem Tuesday evenings this fall for the 2015 Independent and International Film Series. This evening's screening features "God's Slave," directed by Joel Novoa.
- Dec18pm - 9:30pmGuitar Orchestra ConcertWren Building, Great HallPerformance by the W&M Guitar Orchestra under the direction of Tim Olbrych.
- Dec18pm - 9:30pmWhat Did I just Consent To? The Meaning of Sex in an Age of HIV, Title IX & the Pursuit of PleasureSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumWe've heard much about consent, but do you question what you're saying yes to? Are you grateful for what you avoided? Or do you sometimes wonder what you missed out on? We invite you to discover the intersectionality of HIV, Title IX, and pleasure.Show More...
- Dec212pm - 1pmNASA Langley Research Center Virtual Career FairCohen Career Center
- Dec24pmMicroscopic fossils shed light on the big picture: Introduction to palynology and its applicationsMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 219Dr. Kimberley Bell from the University of Calgary.
- Dec33:30pm - 4:30pmPhysics SeminarSmall Hall, Room 122Ciprian Gal (UVA), parity violation results with the Qweak experiment
- Dec35pm - 6:30pmLet Freedom Ring? Ethnic Diversity and the Politics of Values in Today's EuropeWashington Hall, Room 201Guest lecture by Erik Bleich, Professor of Political Science at Middlebury College. Bleich's current areas of research focus on race and ethnicity in West European politics.
- Dec37pm - 9pmACS Benefit Dinner & Auction for The Water ProjectSadler Center, Tidewater A/BThe African Cultural Society is hosting a benefit dinner & auction on themed gift baskets in the spirit of the holidays! All of the proceeds from the event will go to The Water Project. Tickets to the event are $3. ACS will be tabling after Thanksgiving.
- Dec37:30pm - 9:30pmAppalachian Music Ensemble Fall ConcertEwell Hall, Recital HallPerformance by the W&M Appalachian Music Ensemble under the direction of Tripp Johnson.
- Dec38pm - 9pmFall 2: WinterSadler Center, CommonwealthDon't let the stress of finals drive you crazy! Take a break and come have a laugh with Trippin' on Brix at our final show of the semester, Fall 2: Winter. This show will be a mixture of sketch and short-form improv, and is guaranteed to make you laugh.
- Dec4All dayLast Day of ClassesMcGlothlin-Street Hall
- Dec4All day
- Dec43pmPark Award candidate talks by Mario Linares Vasquez and Ed Novak, W&MMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 020Park Award candidate talks by Mario Linares Vasquez and Ed Novak, W&M Optimizing Energy Consumption of GUIs in Android Apps: A Multi-objective Approach Physical Media Covert Channels on Smart Mobile DevicesShow More...
- Dec44pm - 5pmColloquium - Anton Burkov (University of Waterloo)Small Hall, Room 110Prof. Anton Burkov, University of Waterloo, Title of Talk: Weyl Semimetals
- Dec47:30pm - 9pmSymphony Orchestra Fall ConcertPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall, Mainstage TheatrePerformance by the William & Mary Symphony Orchestra. Admission: $10/general public, free for students, children under 12, and veterans.
- Dec52pm - 3pmWinter Choral Concert: Gaudeamus!Phi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallPerformances by the W&M Choir, W&M Women's Chorus, and Botetourt Chamber Singers. Tickets: General Admission $10; Students $3. Tickets can be purchased through the PBK Box Office at (757) 221-2674.
- Dec54pm - 6pmWinterpartyGiles Hall (Randolph Complex), German House Giles Hall 1st FloorAlle sind herzlich eingeladen zu einer Winterparty im Deutschen Haus, Samstag, den 5. Dezember um 16 Uhr
- Dec57:30pmWinter Choral Concert: Gaudeamus!Phi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallPerformances by the W&M Choir, W&M Women's Chorus, and Botetourt Chamber Singers. Tickets: General Admission $10; Students $3. Tickets can be purchased through the PBK Box Office at (757) 221-2674.
- Dec6All day
- Dec64pmW&M Wind Ensemble Winter ConcertPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallPerformance by the William & Mary Wind Ensemble. Admission: $10/general public, free for students with ID.
- Dec7-Dec16Final Exam PeriodMcGlothlin-Street HallAll events in December 2015
- Nov235pm-Dec147pmMajor Exploration Drop-In AppointmentsSwem Library, Next to the Tribe Tutor ZoneMajor Exploration Appointments on Monday Evenings
- Nov17-Dec32015 Catron Scholars ExhibitionAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryLouis E.Catron for Artistic Development presents the annual "Catron Scholars Exhibition"
- Oct9-Dec4Study Abroad Advising in Swem LibrarySwem LibraryPeer advisors from the Reves Center are in Swem Library
- Sep14-Dec18Coffee with a CLA FellowSee Full Description for schedule and locationsDuring the fall 2015 semester, CLA Fellows are available for informal discussion with faculty about COLL course development. Come have coffee on us. What's on your mind? See the full schedule.
- Sep12-Jan17Thirteenth W&M Faculty Show presented by the Muscarelle Museum of ArtMuscarelle Museum of ArtRecent works of the teaching studio art faculty including visiting instructors and emeriti professors of William & Mary will be featured in an exhibition Faculty Show 13 at the Muscarelle Museum of Art from September 12, 2015 through January 17, 2016.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Arts & Sciences