- Dec67pmFall 2016 Independent and International Film SeriesSwem Library, Botetourt Theatre
Join Swem for the final evening of the fall Independent and International Film Series featuring Glassland, directed by Gerard Barrett.
- Dec79am - 10amArabic Section meetingWashington Hall, Room 222
- Dec811am - 12pmHonors Thesis Defense: Dmitriy ZhigunovJones Hall, Room 131
Title: (Un)Stable Manifold Computation via Iterative Forward-Backward Runge-Kutta Type Methods
Adviser: Yu-Min Chung
- Dec910:30am - 12:30pmXing Gao, Computer Science - Oral ExamSadler Center, Colony Room
Xing Gao, Computer Science - Oral Exam
Title: Exploring New Types of Denial-of-Service Attacks and Defenses on Data Centers
Advisor: Haining Wang
- Dec92pm - 3:30pmRobin M. Givens, Computer Science - Oral Exam for Ph.D. DegreeMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 002
Robin M. Givens, Computer Science
Title: Mixed-Weight Open Locating-Dominating Sets
Advisor: Dr. Weizhen Mao
- Dec10-Dec11Show More...
- Dec12All day
- Dec12All day
- Dec12All day
- Dec121pm - 2pmHonors Thesis Defense: Michael KopreskiJones Hall, Room 131
Title: Relaxed coloring of sparse graphs
Adviser: Gexin YuShow More...
- Dec13All day
- Dec139am-Dec153pmSeminar: Communication Concepts and the First-Year COLL Experience
Versions of this hands-on workshop were presented in May and August this year for faculty teaching COLL 100 and COLL 150 courses.
- Dec14All day
- Dec14All dayLast Day of Final ExamsMcGlothlin-Street Hall
- Jan99am-Jan115pmSeminar: Adapt or Develop Campus COLL 300 Courses
This workshop is designed for faculty who are teaching, or are interested in teaching, campus COLL 300 courses.
- Jan18All dayFirst Day of 2017 Spring Semester ClassesMcGlothlin-Street Hall
- Jan188am-Jan275pmAdd/drop period
Add/drop begins 1/18/17 and ends 1/27/17
- Jan202pm - 3pmMathematics Colloquium and EXTREEMS-QED Lecture: Jerome Goddard II (Auburn University Montgomery)Jones Hall
Title: Modeling the effects of U-shaped density dependent dispersal via reaction diffusion equationsShow More...
- Jan305:10pm-Feb226:10pmA Sample of ChinaRowe House, Room 101
Come and learn the basics of four of China’s art forms: calligraphy, paper cutting, Chinese knotting, and musical instruments. Gain hands-on experience where you can make your own artwork!All events in January 2017
- Dec5-Mar17RESEARCH FUNDING A&S GRADUATE STUDENT RESEARCH GRANTSStetson HouseA&S Graduate students are encouraged to apply for support [maximum of $300] from the Office of Graduate Studies and Research (OGSR) that will allow them to collect data at museums or archives, conduct research, and travel to field work sites.
- Dec5-Mar17OGSR/GSA SUPPLEMENTAL CONFERENCE TRAVEL FUNDINGStetson HouseThrough a collaborative effort between the Office of Graduate Studies and Research (OGSR) and the GSA, a limited number of awards are available to assist selected Arts & Sciences graduate students who are attending or presenting at a research conference.
- Nov21-Mar12017 William & Mary Confucius Institute Photo ContestRowe House, Room 101
The William & Mary Confucius Institute is holding a Chinese photo contest. We invite you to submit the best photos that you have taken on your travels in China!
|Calendar View List View Today|