- Oct56:30pm - 8pmStamped from the Beginning: The Definitive History of Racist Ideas in AmericaSchool of Education, Matoaka Woods
Please join us for Professor Ibram X. Kendi's visit to the School of Education to deliver a book talk: Stamped from the Beginning: The Definitive History of Racist Ideas in America.
- Oct7All dayJoy of Literacy and LiteratureSchool of EducationThe Annual Joy of Literacy and Literature focuses on effective instructional strategies for teaching non-fiction literature.
- Oct79am - 4pmBuilding Bridges VI: A Diversity Unconference for the Disability CommunitySt. James Episcopal Church, Richmond, VA6th annual Building Bridges Institute: a Diversity Unconference focused on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Oct1112pm - 1pm
- Oct115pm - 6pmLiteracy Leadership Info SessionSchool of Education
Join us for an information session about how to earn a Master’s Degree in Literacy Leadership and become a reading specialist.
- Oct1310am - 1pmSOE Virtual Graduate School FairOnline Virtual FairCan't visit us in beautiful Williamsburg? Then create an account, log on, and chat with us online on Thursday, October 13th, 2016 from 10 am to 1 pm.Show More...
- Oct18All dayMath DaySchool of Education
Our 20th Annual William and Mary Math Day will focus on K-8 topics on Patterns, Functions, and Algebra and Geometry, resource sharing, implementing STEM instruction, and the new SOL standards, among other things.
- Oct213pm - 6pmDay for Prospective StudentsSchool of Education, Matoaka WoodsThinking of Graduate School? Then experience William & Mary. Visit the campus, meet faculty, current students and alumni. Discover why you should pursue your graduate degree with us.
- Oct228:30am - 4pmInaugural Diversity SymposiumSchool of Education
Featured Speaker: Dr. Ben Reese: "Implicit Bias in the Academy: Meeting the Challenge"
- Oct2712pm - 1pmEnglish Language Resources at W&MReves Center for International Studies, First Floor
Do you have students or colleagues who struggle with oral or written English?
- Nov17All dayPrincipal AcademySchool of Education
The SURN Principal Academy is designed to connect and empower principals to improve their instructional leadership and relationship-building skills.
- Dec2All daySOE Awards CeremonySchool of Education
This annual event is an opportunity to recognize student accomplishments and celebrate the generosity of donors to the School. It also allows alumni and donors to meet many of the students and learn more about their work.Show More...
- Feb4All dayFocusing on the FutureSchool of EducationFocusing on the Future exposes high-ability learners to career opportunities related to the arts, humanities, mathematics, and sciences. The program also informs parents of considerations and guidelines for effective career and academic planning.
- Feb279am - 5pmA Day at William & Mary - Join the Tribe!School of EducationA special event for newly admitted Higher Education Administration students on February 27th from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Feb2710am - 3pmSchool Psychology Admission InterviewsSchool of Education, Holly RoomThe School Psychology faculty will bring selected applicants to campus to attend small group interviews and to interact with other applicants and current students.
- Mar16-Mar17National Curriculum Network ConferenceSchool of EducationThe conference reflects the Center for Gifted Education's mission and focus on talent development throughout the lifespan and the key roles of both educator and learner in that process.
- Mar248am-Mar251:30pm16th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumSadler CenterThe annual Graduate Research Symposium (GRS) is a unique educational and networking event, encouraging exchange between disciplines and bringing together students from William & Mary and regional universities.
- Mar29All dayK-12 Education Interview DaySchool of Education
K-12 Education Interview Day allows school districts to interview students and degreed alumni who are seeking employment in a K-12 school setting.
- Mar3112:45pm - 4:30pmDay for Admitted SOE Graduate Students March 31, 2017School of Education, Matoaka WoodsSo you've been admitted to graduate school - so now what? If you haven't had the opportunity to visit us, or even if you have, we encourage you to get to know the Tribe before making your final decision about graduate school.All events in March 2017
|Calendar View List View Today|