- Aug1-Aug4Advanced Placement InstituteSchool of Education, Note that science sessions are held in Millington Hall. All other sessions are in theSession 3 of the Advanced Placement Summer Institute helps new, beginning, and future AP teachers plan and implement more effective AP programs in their schools.
- Aug239am - 11:30amNew Student Orientation - EPPL & SPACESchool of Education, Matoaka WoodsNewly admitted students to the Educational Policy, Planning and Leadership (EPPL) programs and to the School Psychology and Counselor Education (SPACE) programs should plan to attend orientation.
- Aug2312pm - 1pmNew SOE Graduate Assistant OrientationSchool of Education, Matoaka Woods RoomNew Graduate Assistants for the 2016-2017 school year should plan to attend a special session from 12:00 - 1:00 on August 23, 2016.
- Aug268:30am - 12pmNew Counseling Student OrientationSchool of Education, Room 2060An additional, program level orientation for all new graduate students in community, community and addicitions, family, and school counseling, and counselor education programs.
- Sep109:30am - 12:30pmCentral Virginia Exceptional Family FairChildren's Museum of Richmond, Richmond VAKeynote Speaker Garrett Brumfield from Overcome YearsShow More...
- Oct36:30pm - 8pmRaft Debate - A W&M TraditionPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallDescribed as a "delicate balance of comedy and lecture," the annual Raft Debate features four W&M faculty members from diverse disciplines, stranded on a desolate island with only a one-person life raft for escape to civilization.
- Oct213pm - 6pmDay for Prospective StudentsSchool of Education, Matoaka WoodsThinking of Graduate School? Then experience William & Mary. Visit the campus, meet faculty, current students and alumni. Discover why you should pursue your graduate degree with us.All events in October 2016
- Jul25-Jul28Advanced Placement InstituteSchool of Education, Note that science sessions are held in Millington Hall. All other sessions are in theSession 2 of the Advanced Placement Summer Institute helps new, beginning, and future AP teachers plan and implement more effective AP programs in their schools.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by School of Education