- Oct213pm - 6pmDay for Prospective StudentsSchool of Education, Matoaka WoodsThinking of Graduate School? Then experience William & Mary. Visit the campus, meet faculty, current students and alumni. Discover why you should pursue your graduate degree with us.
- Oct216pm - 8pmIncluding Samuel Film ScreeningSchool of Education, Dogwood Room at William & Mary School of Education
Please, join us for a screening of the film Including Samuel, a documentary that features real life families and their experiences as they tackle issues of educational inclusion and disability rights.
- Oct216pm - 8pmScreening of Including Samuel, a documentary by photojournalist, Dan HabibSchool of Education
Please, join us for a screening of the film, Including Samuel, a documentary that features real life families and their experiences as they tackle issues of educational inclusion and disability rights.
- Oct228:30am - 4pmInaugural Diversity SymposiumSchool of Education
Featured Speaker: Dr. Ben Reese: "Implicit Bias in the Academy: Meeting the Challenge"
- Oct285pm - 6pmEnglish as a Second Language (ESL) - Issues of Equity Information SessionSchool of Education, Room 2016
Find out about the English as a Second Language Dual Endorsement at the ESL Lesson Study Session.
Refreshments will be served.
- Nov310am - 2pmParent Camp VAChesterfield Career and Technical Center @ Hull, 13900 Hull Street Rd., Midloathian, VA 23112
What is Parent Camp?Show More...
- Nov106:30pm - 7:30pmWhy Educators Need Equity Literacy More Than We Need Cultural CompetenceSchool of Education, Matoaka Woods
Please join us Thursday, November 10th, from 6:30-7:30 PM when Dr. Paul Gorski visits the School of Education to deliver the talk: Becoming a Threat to Inequity: Why Educators Need Equity Literacy More Than We Need Cultural Competence
- Nov128:30am - 4pmKeys to Successful Transition - Pathways to the Future 2016Chancellor High School, 6300 Harrison Rd., Fredericksburg, VA
Youth with disabilities, parents/guardians and professionals who support them attend a FREE Transition Conference and Resource Fair
- Nov17All dayPrincipal AcademySchool of Education
The SURN Principal Academy is designed to connect and empower principals to improve their instructional leadership and relationship-building skills.
- Nov175pm - 6pmProject Horseshoe Farm Information SessionCohen Career Center
Project Horseshoe Farm, a community health organization in Greensboro, Alabama, offers a one year (13 month) fellowship for those interested in a career in medicine, mental health, psychology, public health, education, and social justice.
- Dec2All daySOE Awards CeremonySchool of Education
This annual event is an opportunity to recognize student accomplishments and celebrate the generosity of donors to the School. It also allows alumni and donors to meet many of the students and learn more about their work.
- Feb4All dayFocusing on the FutureSchool of EducationFocusing on the Future exposes high-ability learners to career opportunities related to the arts, humanities, mathematics, and sciences. The program also informs parents of considerations and guidelines for effective career and academic planning.Show More...
- Feb279am - 5pmA Day at William & Mary - Join the Tribe!School of EducationA special event for newly admitted Higher Education Administration students on February 27th from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Feb2710am - 3pmSchool Psychology Admission InterviewsSchool of Education, Holly RoomThe School Psychology faculty will bring selected applicants to campus to attend small group interviews and to interact with other applicants and current students.
- Mar16-Mar17National Curriculum Network ConferenceSchool of EducationThe conference reflects the Center for Gifted Education's mission and focus on talent development throughout the lifespan and the key roles of both educator and learner in that process.
- Mar248am-Mar251:30pm16th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumSadler CenterThe annual Graduate Research Symposium (GRS) is a unique educational and networking event, encouraging exchange between disciplines and bringing together students from William & Mary and regional universities.
- Mar29All dayK-12 Education Interview DaySchool of Education
K-12 Education Interview Day allows school districts to interview students and degreed alumni who are seeking employment in a K-12 school setting.
- Mar3112:45pm - 4:30pmDay for Admitted SOE Graduate Students March 31, 2017School of Education, Matoaka WoodsSo you've been admitted to graduate school - so now what? If you haven't had the opportunity to visit us, or even if you have, we encourage you to get to know the Tribe before making your final decision about graduate school.All events in March 2017
|Calendar View List View Today|