- Dec86pm - 7:30pmMaking Education Research MatterSchool of Education, Dogwood Room
Betsy Talbott of the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) will speak about strategies for making education research matter, kicking off the school’s new Research in Action Speaker Series.
- Dec912pm - 1:30pmIssues in School-Based Mental HealthSchool of Education, Room 2066
Join us for a brown bag lunch discussion about school-based mental health services for children and youth with Betsy Talbott, a professor of special education at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Feb4All dayFocusing on the FutureSchool of EducationFocusing on the Future exposes high-ability learners to career opportunities related to the arts, humanities, mathematics, and sciences. The program also informs parents of considerations and guidelines for effective career and academic planning.
- Feb279am - 5pmA Day at William & Mary - Join the Tribe!School of EducationA special event for newly admitted Higher Education Administration students on February 27th from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Feb2710am - 3pmSchool Psychology Admission InterviewsSchool of Education, Holly RoomThe School Psychology faculty will bring selected applicants to campus to attend small group interviews and to interact with other applicants and current students.
- Mar16-Mar17National Curriculum Network ConferenceSchool of EducationThe conference reflects the Center for Gifted Education's mission and focus on talent development throughout the lifespan and the key roles of both educator and learner in that process.Show More...
- Mar248am-Mar251:30pm16th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumSadler CenterThe annual Graduate Research Symposium (GRS) is a unique educational and networking event, encouraging exchange between disciplines and bringing together students from William & Mary and regional universities.
- Mar29All dayK-12 Education Interview DaySchool of Education
K-12 Education Interview Day allows school districts to interview students and degreed alumni who are seeking employment in a K-12 school setting.
- Mar3112:45pm - 4:30pmDay for Admitted SOE Graduate Students March 31, 2017School of Education, Matoaka WoodsSo you've been admitted to graduate school - so now what? If you haven't had the opportunity to visit us, or even if you have, we encourage you to get to know the Tribe before making your final decision about graduate school.All events in March 2017
|Calendar View List View Today|