- Dec16pm - 8pmSchoolHouse Block Presents: The Hunger LuncheonSadler Center, Tidewater BAs the holiday season approaches, SchoolHouse Block encourages you to think critically about how food insecurity and malnutrition can serve as barriers to educational attainment, individual growth, and international development.
- Dec18pm - 9:30pmWhat Did I just Consent To? The Meaning of Sex in an Age of HIV, Title IX & the Pursuit of PleasureSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumWe've heard much about consent, but do you question what you're saying yes to? Are you grateful for what you avoided? Or do you sometimes wonder what you missed out on? We invite you to discover the intersectionality of HIV, Title IX, and pleasure.
- Jan15All dayGraduate School Application Deadline - Jan 15School of EducationApplications to the School of Education graduate programs is January 15, 2016.
- Feb299am - 4:30pmA Day at William & Mary - Join the Tribe!School of EducationA special event for newly admitted Higher Education Administration students on February 29th from 9am to 4:30 pm.
- Feb2910am - 2pmSchool Psychology Admission InterviewsSchool of Education, Holly RoomThe School Psychology faculty will bring selected applicants to campus to attend small group interviews and to interact with other applicants and current students.Show More...
- Mar181pm - 4pmDay for Admitted SOE Graduate Students March 18thSchool of Education, Matoaka WoodsSo you've been admitted to graduate school - so now what? If you haven't had the opportunity to visit us, or even if you have, we encourage you to get to know the Tribe before making your final decision about graduate school.All events in March 2016
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by School of Education