Friday, March 24th
- Mar24-Mar25"Big Data, National Security, and the Fourth Amendment"National Center for State Courts - Holton RoomPlease join the William & Mary Bill of Rights Journal for its annual symposium. The symposium will feature panels and individual presentations from several prominent legal scholars in the field of data security.
- Mar248am-Mar251:30pm16th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumSadler CenterThe annual Graduate Research Symposium (GRS) is a unique educational and networking event, encouraging exchange between disciplines and bringing together students from William & Mary and regional universities.
- Mar241pm - 1:45pmWelcome Meeting for: Muslim Law Students AssociationLaw School, Computer Training Lab in Library Basement
Please join MLSA for our first meeting!
- Mar244pm - 5pmAn Encore Mindfulness Walk: A Path to Health and Resilience (open to all)Wren Yard, Out front (please be prompt)Would you like to add something restorative to this month, this semester, this year? We invite everyone (particularly staff and faculty) to partake in this practical application of meditation and mindfulness to the daily activity of walking.
- Mar244:30pmLaw Student vs Faculty Basketball GameOff-Campus
Come out for the 5th Annual Student-Faculty Basketball Game to see students take on professors in a different kind of court setting
Where: Walsingham Academy
When: Friday, 3/24 at 4:30pm
W&M Law PSF will sell tickets for $5 throughout the week of March 20
|Calendar View List View Today|