- Oct25-Oct27McGlothlin Leadership ForumAlan B. Miller HallThe Mason School of Business and the William & Mary Law School host the annual McGlothlin Leadership Forum.
- Oct2612:50pm - 1:50pmWilliam & Mary Dunn Speaker Series Lecture by Burt Neuborne and Martin RedishLaw School, Room 127
Burt Neuborne, founding legal director of the Brennan Center for Justice at NYU, and Martin Redish, Professor of Law and Public Policy at Northwestern University, will deliver a lecture in the Dunn Speaker Series. This event is free and open to all.
- Oct271pm - 4:15pmTraditional Japanese Tea Ceremony & Lecture: "Visible and Invisible: Aesthetics in Japanese Art"School of Education, Room 1056 (lecture) and Dogwood Room (tea ceremony)
The Reves Center sponsors a lecture on Japanese aesthetics and a traditional Japanese Tea Ceremony.
- Oct2812pm - 5:30pmIntellectual Property Law Symposium - Design Patents: Are They Necessary?Law School, 141 & 124
The William & Mary Student Intellectual Property Society hosts its annual Intellectual Property Law Symposium on Friday, October 28th.
- Oct299am - 3pmRepresenting Service Members & Veterans CLELaw School, 119 and 127
Spend the day learning about issues related to civil representation of service members in Virginia and disability compensation claim representation of veterans. This CLE is free to attend and lunch will be provided.
- Nov112:50pmILSS Speaker Series: Phil Storey from Legal Aid Justice CenterLaw School, Room 141
Join the Immigration Law & Service Society for lunch with Phil Storey of the Legal Aid Justice Center. If you are interested in any type of civil advocacy, please join us in room 141 on November 1st. Lunch will be served.Show More...
- Nov112:50pm - 1:50pm"Law and Taboo Markets" | Professor Kimberly D. Krawiec, Duke University Law SchoolLaw School, Room 127Professor Kimberly D. Krawiec is the Kathrine Robinson Everett Professor of Law at Duke University Law School. The lecture is sponsored by the Center for the Study of Law and Markets. Free admission and all are welcome.
- Nov16pm - 7:30pmFuture Environmental Challenges Facing the Commonwealth | Molly Ward J.D. '87Muscarelle Museum of Art
The Honorable Molly Ward, Secretary of Natural Resources for the Commonwealth of Virginia, will be speaking about the future environmental challenges facing the Commonwealth, including sea level rise, the Clean Power Plan and the Chesapeake Bay TDML.
- Nov16pm - 8pmWomen in Political CampaignsLaw School
Join Women's Law Society and Emerge for a panel and reception discussing women in political campaigns.
- Nov212pm - 1:30pmCrash Course in ChineseReves Center for International Studies, First Floor
Learn the basics of the Chinese language.
- Nov410am - 3:30pmIslamic Law: A Partner in the Fight Against Violent Extremism & IslamophobiaLaw School, Room 120
- Nov9-Nov11William & Mary Tax ConferenceOff-Campus, Kingsmill ResortThe William & Mary Tax Conference offers lawyers and accountants an in-depth look at current topics in tax law. Please plan to join us for our 62nd conference.Show More...
- Nov1112:50pm - 1:15pmVeterans Day Ceremony with General Assembly Resolution Presented by Del. Monty MasonLaw School, Lobby
Commemoration of Veterans Day at William & Mary Law School. Free and all are welcome.
- Nov1612:50pm - 1:50pmDunn Speaker Series: Dan KahanLaw School, Room 141Dan Kahan, a Professor of Law at Yale University, and clerk to former Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall, will deliver a lecture as part of the Dunn Speaker Series on November 16. Free and open to all.Sponsored by the Institute of Bill of Rights.
- Feb63:30pm - 4:30pmWythe Lecture by Professor Keith HyltonLaw School, Room 127Keith N. Hylton, the William Fairfield Warren Distinguished Professor of Law at Boston University School of Law, will present the Wythe Lecture on Monday, February 6, at 3:30 PM in room 127. The lecture is free and all are welcome.
- Mar13:30pm - 4:30pmCutler Lecture by Professor Reva SiegelLaw School, Room 127Reva Siegel, Nicholas deB. Katzenbach Professor of Law at Yale Law School, will present the Cutler Lecture on Wednesday, March 1 at 3:30 PM in room 127. The lecture is free and all are welcome.
- Mar22All dayGreen Fee Proposals Due
Fund your sustainability idea, research, program or initiative! Projects should relate to sustainability environmentally, socially, and/or economically, those featuring the intersectionality of these factors are encouraged.
- Mar248am-Mar251:30pm16th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumSadler CenterThe annual Graduate Research Symposium (GRS) is a unique educational and networking event, encouraging exchange between disciplines and bringing together students from William & Mary and regional universities.All events in March 2017
|Calendar View List View Today|