- Jan1912:50pm - 1:50pmVCPC/SEALS Speaker: David CozadLaw School, Room 127
David Cozad will be discussing his career as a Regional Counsel for the EPA and the issues facing the agency. Food will be served! Hosted by the Virginia Coastal Policy Center and the W&M Student Environmental and Animal Law Society.
- Jan191pmDomestic Terrorism Investigations and ProsecutionsLaw School, Room 127
Join the Human Security Law Center for a talk on Domestic Terrorism Investigations and Prosecutions with Thomas E. Brzozowski.
- Jan197pm - 8:30pmAnnual Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Commemoration ProgramSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
Join us for our annual event commemorating the life and impact of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. This year, we are pleased to welcome attorney and political analyst, Angela Rye.
- Jan245:30pmReparatory Justice for Global Black Enslavement: Lecture by Sir Hilary BecklesTucker Hall, 127A
The Reves Center presents the 2017 George Tayloe Ross Address on International Peace by Sir Hilary Beckles, Vice Chancellor, University of the West Indies and Chairman of the Caribbean Community Commission on Reparation and Social Justice.
- Jan2512:50pm - 1:50pmWilliam & Mary Dunn Speaker Series Lecture by Scott KellerLaw School, Room 127
Scott Keller will deliver a lecture as part of the Dunn Speaker Series at lunch on Wednesday, January 25th at 12:50 pm in room 127. This event, sponsored by IBRL, is free and open to all.
- Jan278:30am - 4pmFifth Annual Leadership ConferenceLaw School, Various Law School Locations
The Law School welcomes its alumnae back to Marshall-Wythe for the Fifth Annual Leadership Conference: Intentionality and Serendipity: Creating a Career and a LifeShow More...
- Feb63:30pm - 4:30pmWythe Lecture by Professor Keith Hylton, Boston University School of LawLaw School, Room 127Professor Keith N. Hylton of Boston University will present the Wythe Lecture, titled “Whom Should We Punish, and How? Rational Incentives and Criminal Justice Reform." The lecture will be held on Feb. 6 at 3:30 PM in room 127. Free & all are welcome.
- Feb812:50pm - 1:50pmWilliam & Mary Dunn Speaker Series Lecture by Jeffrey FisherLaw School, Room 127
Jeffrey Fisher, Professor of Law and Co-Director of the Supreme Court Litigation Clinic at Stanford Law School will deliver a lecture in the Dunn Speaker Series. This event is free and open to all.
- Feb1712:50pm - 1:50pmDunn Speaker Series Lecture by Judge Pam HarrisLaw School, Room 127
Judge Pam Harris will deliver a lecture during lunch on Friday, February 17, 2017, as part of the Dunn Speaker Series. This event will take place in room 127 during the lunch hour. The event is sponsored by IBRL. It is free and open to all.
- Feb2112:50pm - 1:50pmWilliam & Mary Dunn Speaker Series Lecture by Emilio GarzaLaw School, Room 127
Emilio Garza, former judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, will deliver a lecture in the Dunn Speaker Series. This event is free and open to all.
- Feb257:30pm - 9pmA Memory, a Monologue, a Rant, and a PrayerSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
- Feb2712:50pm - 1:50pmDunn Speaker Series Lecture by Jack GoldsmithLaw School, Room 127
Jack Goldsmith will deliver a lecture during the lunch hour on Monday, February 27, 2017, in room 127. This lecture is part of the Dunn Speaker Series, sponsored by the Institute of Bill of Rights Law. This event is free and open to all.Show More...
- Mar13:30pm - 4:30pmCutler Lecture by Professor Reva SiegelLaw School, Room 119Reva Siegel, Nicholas deB. Katzenbach Professor of Law at Yale Law School, will present the Cutler Lecture on Wednesday, March 1 at 3:30 PM in room 119. The lecture is free and all are welcome.
- Mar22All dayGreen Fee Proposals Due
Fund your sustainability idea, research, program or initiative! Projects should relate to sustainability environmentally, socially, and/or economically, those featuring the intersectionality of these factors are encouraged.
- Mar248am-Mar251:30pm16th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumSadler CenterThe annual Graduate Research Symposium (GRS) is a unique educational and networking event, encouraging exchange between disciplines and bringing together students from William & Mary and regional universities.
- Mar2812:50pm - 1:50pmWilliam & Mary Dunn Speaker Series Lecture by Robert KatzmannLaw School, Room 127
Robert Katzmann, Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, will deliver a lecture in the Dunn Speaker Series. This event is free and open to all.
- Mar31All dayBanking and Poverty in the U.S.: Lecture by Professor Mehrsa Baradaran, University of GeorgiaLaw School, TBA
Professor Mehrsa Baradaran of the University of Georgia School of Law will present a lecture on banking and poverty in the United States as a guest of the Center for the Study of Law and Markets. Free and all are welcome.
- Apr7All dayConference: "Markets and the Moral Foundations of Contract Law"Law School, TBA
The Center for the Study of Law and Markets will host its first conference on April 7, "Markets and the Moral Foundations of Contract Law." Details to follow.
- May133pmLaw School Graduation Awards CeremonyOff-Campus, Kimball Theatre, Merchants SquareLaw School Commencement event for graduating students and their guests. If you have questions regarding this ceremony please contact the school directly.
- May134:45pm - 6pmLaw School Awards ReceptionWren Yard, (Rain location: Law School Lobby)
Commencement Weekend Event for Graduating Law Students
- May148:15amLaw School Diploma CeremonyMartha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka, (Rain Site: Kaplan Arena)
Commencement Weekend Event for graduating law students and guests.
Reception at Law School to follow. If you have questions regarding this ceremony please contact the law school directly.All events in May 2017
|Calendar View List View Today|