- Apr293pmReasonable expectations of Security and Privacy in "The Age of the Internet of Things"McGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 020Colloquium talk by Eminent Industrial Speaker, Greg Akers, Senior Vice President & CTO of Advanced Security Research & Government and Chief Technology Officer within the Security & Trust Organization (STO) group at Cisco.
- Apr297:30pmAppalachian Music EnsembleSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumSpring Concert Free and open to the public
- May1410am - 12:30pmAcademic Procession and Commencement CeremonyWilliam & Mary HallDegree candidates enter W&M Hall. Ceremony includes remarks by the Commencement speaker, university President and the student Commencement speaker. All graduates will be recognized in groups by degree. No diplomas are presented at this ceremony.
- May143pm - 4:45pmLaw School Class of 2016 Awards CeremonyOff-Campus, Kimball Theatre, Duke of Gloucester StreetThe Law School community will bestow awards and honors on members of the Class of 2016 at a ceremony at Kimball Theatre on Duke of Gloucester Street. Reception to follow.
- May158:15am - 10:30amLaw School Diploma CeremonyMartha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake MatoakaThe Law School community and families and friends of the graduates will gather to celebrate the awarding of diplomas to the J.D. and LL.M. classes of 2016.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Law School