- May29All dayMemorial DayNo classes scheduled.
- Jun23pm-Jun311pmMBA 50th Anniversary Celebration WeekendAlan B. Miller Hall, Alan B. Miller Hall & The Sunken Garden
Join us for a weekend in Williamsburg as we celebrate the countless achievements of our MBA graduates, and look with excitement to future triumphs.
- Jun136pm - 8pmDiscovery Lab: Living BeachesVIMS - Catlett-Burruss Research and Education LabLearn more about the types of organisms commonly found on East Coast beaches during summer. Lab activities will include a beachcombing simulation where everyone will be able to find a shell or souvenir to bring home!
- Jul4All dayIndependence DayClasses will be held.
- Aug289am - 5pmMandatory A&S New Graduate Student OrientationSadler CenterALL new/incoming Arts & Sciences graduate students are required to attend both the New Student Orientation (9:30am-noon) and the afternoon training from noon-1:35 pm (up to the start of the breakout sessions specific to Teaching Assts./Fellows).
- Sep2All dayWilliam & Mary Football at VirginiaCharlottesville, Va.Show More...
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Dean of Students