- Aug110am-Aug512pmWMCI Summer Break CampRowe House, Front Meeting RoomThe WMCI 2016 Chinese Culture Summer Camp will run August 1st - 5th from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm each day. Your children will have a great time at camp with us!
- Aug2210am - 3pmChinese Language Placement ExamWashington Hall, Room 316Incoming students wishing to continue the study of Chinese are required to take the Chinese placement exam.
- Sep65:30pmBeginner Sun Style TaijiRowe House, Room 101Learn to reduce physical pain and relieve stress through the ancient Chinese martial art of taiji from an experienced master.
- Sep125:10pmBeginner Chinese Level IRowe House, Room 101Learn the basics of Mandarin grammar and syntax with the goal of conducting simple conversations.
- Sep125:10pm - 6:10pmHulusi WorkshopRowe House, Room 101Learn to play the hulusi, an ancient folk instrument from southern China that is easy to learn and beautiful to listen to.Show More...
- Sep126:10pmPipa WorkshopRowe House, Room 101Learn to play the pipa, a Chinese lute-like instrument, from a master pipa player.
- Sep223:30pm - 5pmI Ching LectureReves Hall, Reves RoomProfessor Zhen Liu will discuss I Ching philosophy from 3:30pm-5:00pm in the Reves Room, on the first floor of the Reves Center. This event is free and open to the public!
- Oct611am - 1pmChinese Cooking ClassBaptist Collegiate Ministry, 244 S. Boundary Street, Williamsburg, VALearn to cook delicious and authentic Chinese cuisine! Dr. Ed McMahon has been teaching traditional Chinese cooking for over 20 years and has earned a certificate from a Chinese culinary institute.
- Oct175:10pm-Nov26:10pmChinese Board GamesRowe House, Room 101Learn to play traditional Chinese board games such as Chinese Chess, Mahjong, and more!All events in October 2016
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Global Studies