- Mar2912:50pmJudge Katzmann on The Unmet Legal Needs of the Immigrant PoorLaw School, Room 124
Judge Robert Katzmann, Chief Judge of the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, will discuss immigrant access to legal representation.
- Mar304pm - 5:30pmWMCI Distinguished Scholar Lecture: “Is China Socialist?” by renowned scholar Professor Barry NaughtonBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201
Join us on Thursday, March 30th from 4:00 to 5:30 in Blow Hall 201 for Professor Naughton's lecture.
- Mar3111:45am - 1pmThe Private World of Soviet Scientists from Stalin to GorbachevJames Blair Hall, Room 206
Global Studies invites you to a lunch and lecture with Dr. Maria Rogacheva "The Private World of Soviet Scientists from Stalin to Gorbachev"
Friday, March 31 12-1pm (lunch will be served at 11:45).
- Apr310am-Apr612pm2017 Spring Break Chinese Culture CampRowe House
Let your kids have fun at WMCI from April 3rd to April 6th while learning Chinese arts and culture over Spring Break. Space is limited to 8 students!
- Apr412:50pmUS Trade Policies: Where We've Been, Where We Are Going and How To Get Back On TrackLaw School, RM 127
Human Security Law Center invites you to join us for former U.S. Ambassador to Belize, Vinai Thummalapally's talk on US Trade Policies: Where We've Been, Where We Are Going and How to Get Back On Track. Pizza will be served.
- Apr87pm - 10pmChinese Karaoke!ISC1 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1221
Come sing your favorite songs in English and Chinese with WMCI!Show More...
- Apr105:30pmRethinking the Holocaust: Lecture by Professor Jeremy Black, University of ExeterTucker Hall, 127A
The Reves Center presents historian and author Jeremy Black for a lecture entitled Rethinking the Holocaust.
- Apr125pmCampus COLL 300 Presentation: "Inclusion and the University"Sadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
Emiko Soltis, Executive Director of Freedom University, and several Freedom University students give the third of three campus COLL 300 presentations scheduled for Spring 2017.
- Apr151pm - 5pmWorld Taiji and Qigong Day 2017Williamsburg Public Library, Stryker 127 & 128
The William & Mary Confucius Institute invites the greater Williamsburg community to explore ancient Chinese martial arts and health improvement techniques on World Taiji and Qigong Day.
- May25:10pm-May256:10pmChinese Level 1Rowe House
Join WMCI and begin learning Chinese today!
- May25:10pm-May256:10pmErhu WorkshopRowe House
Learn to play the erhu, an ancient Chinese violin-like instrument and experience the classic sounds of China.All events in May 2017
- Mar1611am-Apr612:30pmChinese Cooking Class
Learn to cook delicious Chinese cuisine!
- Mar145:10pm-Apr66:10pmErhu WorkshopRowe House, Room 101
Learn to play the erhu, an ancient Chinese violin-like instrument and experience the classic sounds of China.
- Mar135:10pm-Apr56:10pmAppreciation of Chinese PoetryRowe House, Room 101
Appreciate the beauty of classical Chinese poetry and better understand Chinese philosophy through the rhymes, rhythm, and storytelling.
- Jan315:30pm-Apr116:30pmBeginner Sun Style TaijiSadler Center, Chesapeake B
Take 10 classes in beginner Sun Style Chinese Taiji with Stan Rockwell.
|Calendar View List View Today|